• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins @ Dallas

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say respect on your season guys. You've killed the draft 2 years in a row, and thoroughly stomped us. I got stuck with Dak on my fantasy team and now I'm hoping for one more video game like day so I can win my league
The Cowboys lucked into Dak and Parsons.. Yeah they have had some great drafts the past two years . But there is luck involved

More importantly they drafted Kelvin Joseph who finally got a chance to play vs WFT. Imagine fixing the Cornerback position in two drafts? This is actually a good thing as the Cowboys made terrible 2nd round choices for several years. They stopped drafting injured projects in the 2nd round.

There are some Cowboys fans that want Jaylon Smith back. Its like why? Dude sucked the past 3 seasons. He got paid and lost his appetite to play good football. Lazy players like Smith and Woods were a bad influence on the defense. The defense is watching Parsons bring the heat and energy and are feeding off of that.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys lucked into Dak and Parsons.. Yeah they have had some great drafts the past two years . But there is luck involved

More importantly they drafted Kelvin Joseph who finally got a chance to play vs WFT. Imagine fixing the Cornerback position in two drafts? This is actually a good thing as the Cowboys made terrible 2nd round choices for several years. They stopped drafting injured projects in the 2nd round.

There are some Cowboys fans that want Jaylon Smith back. Its like why? Dude sucked the past 3 seasons. He got paid and lost his appetite to play good football. Lazy players like Smith and Woods were a bad influence on the defense. The defense is watching Parsons bring the heat and energy and are feeding off of that.

While some disagree, Dak was always good, and getting to sit behind Romo was exactly what he needed to be great. Its hard not to cheer for him, especially what he's dealt with in his family. To this day, i don't understand how you all got Lamb and Parsons, i thought for sure the skins would move up for a kid that potentially fit the generational label. I agree the defense is doing very well, making tough decisions paid off, and with the exception of Tampa, I don't see anyone standing in your way on the NFC side. If the offense remains balanced, Jerry Jones is going to be happy man this year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3