• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3-0

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care who we have played, you still have to go out and win. I think we saw that in the first half. The Fins totally outplayed us in the first two quarters. I think we are finally seeing adjustments that we have all been clamoring for at half time. My guy Chido had a rough day. I did see Jaylon and LVE both miss tackles. I did like 23 filling in for Woods. Of course Quinn seemed like he was shot out of a cannon today.

Offensively- had some ups and downs. A few penalties hurt. Dak was off in the first half. Actually got away with a couple of passes that could have been picked. Second half though , he got dialed in. Zeke and Pollard both ran well. 31-6. On to New Orleans.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care who we have played, you still have to go out and win. I think we saw that in the first half. The Fins totally outplayed us in the first two quarters. I think we are finally seeing adjustments that we have all been clamoring for at half time. My guy Chido had a rough day. I did see Jaylon and LVE both miss tackles. I did like 23 filling in for Woods. Of course Quinn seemed like he was shot out of a cannon today.

Offensively- had some ups and downs. A few penalties hurt. Dak was off in the first half. Actually got away with a couple of passes that could have been picked. Second half though , he got dialed in. Zeke and Pollard both ran well. 31-6. On to New Orleans.
not excited about this win, but the positive I do take away from this game is the Coordinators were able to adjust in the 2nd half. Which wasnt always the case in the past.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not excited about this win, but the positive I do take away from this game is the Coordinators were able to adjust in the 2nd half. Which wasnt always the case in the past.

Been kind of like that all day. Not too many good matchups it seems. Seems like there are a lot more blowouts this year than ever. Miami was really bad. I’m not sure they had a player that could start for us. They played so hard that first half and just couldn’t get out of their own way.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Jameis. Fucking kickers

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were lucky to be winning at the half - Dak wasn't horrible, but did throw some horrible passes and It could have been 3 ints in the 1st half. Defense was bad again. Awuzie especially was bad and still not locating the ball and fighting for it or knocking it away when he is in good coverage.

BUUUUUUUTTTTT...Then the second half came and the entire team played great, led of course by our leader Dak who hasn't thrown an incomplete pass in the 3rd Qtr all year (unless he threw one at the end). What a moment when we started off the half with that huge TD pass to Cobb that got called back and then immediately went right down the field any way and scored. That was a turning point in the game and a statement. That was a team that is built to win and looks like they are going to have a big year. Coaches did their job at the half and the running game and defense put the nail in the coffin

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scored 31. Gave up 6. Team 3-0. Only numbers that matter to me

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m loving this Devin Smith pickup. He is not just a one trick pony. He has a little edge to him too

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m loving this Devin Smith pickup. He is not just a one trick pony. He has a little edge to him too
Honestly I think he will surpass Cobb by season end.

Cooper, Gallup, Smith.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Smith is a keeper. I really like our top 4 receivers. They are getting the job done. What a difference a year makes. Then we got a great backup running back for probably the first time ever. This Pollard is dangerous AF. Lastly Robert Quinn was constantly creating pressure. A great second half for sure. Now if the cowboys play the same 1st half next week they likely lose

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think he will surpass Cobb by season end.

Cooper, Gallup, Smith.
Smith has earned his spot in the rotation for sure but I'd be surprised if that happens. Cobb has been pretty impressive to me both at getting open and then gaining yards after the catch. He looks like the guy from a few years back that was one of the more dangerous WRs in the league. I don't see him losing snaps to anyone this year. If anything I see him being leaned on more in bigger spots. The bigger issue with Cobb IMO is being injury prone. Of course that has also been the issue with Smith. I saw a stat on twitter of what Cobb's stats would be if you added back the penalties that called back big plays and I think that shows how well he is playing. Smith I see as fighting for outside snaps with Gallup and Cooper. I love his ability to play on the outside. He can run the "go" he can cut across the middle and he has shown the ability to play on the sideline and come down with the ball. I think there are snaps for everyone. It's night and day from where our WRs were the last few years and of course any credit must include the more wide open offensive scheme under Moore and how well Dak is delivering the ball

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith has earned his spot in the rotation for sure but I'd be surprised if that happens. Cobb has been pretty impressive to me both at getting open and then gaining yards after the catch. He looks like the guy from a few years back that was one of the more dangerous WRs in the league. I don't see him losing snaps to anyone this year. If anything I see him being leaned on more in bigger spots. The bigger issue with Cobb IMO is being injury prone. Of course that has also been the issue with Smith. I saw a stat on twitter of what Cobb's stats would be if you added back the penalties that called back big plays and I think that shows how well he is playing. Smith I see as fighting for outside snaps with Gallup and Cooper. I love his ability to play on the outside. He can run the "go" he can cut across the middle and he has shown the ability to play on the sideline and come down with the ball. I think there are snaps for everyone. It's night and day from where our WRs were the last few years and of course any credit must include the more wide open offensive scheme under Moore and how well Dak is delivering the ball
its night & day from this time last year. :thumb:
An OC that can adjust. I might take a minute to get used to that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coop likes to catch it with his body. It causes some drops.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BONUS!
no additional injuries

the next two games will tell us more about this team
Yep. I'm not gonna lie, I'm worried about the NO game. Maybe the team was looking ahead yesterday and that's why they were in LaLa land the 1st half.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I'm not gonna lie, I'm worried about the NO game. Maybe the team was looking ahead yesterday and that's why they were in LaLa land the 1st half.
You can love Garrett or hate him, but this team is built in his mold and that means no looking ahead and especially not in week 3. Game by game, play by play; focus and yes follow the process.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can love Garrett or hate him, but this team is built in his mold and that means no looking ahead and especially not in week 3. Game by game, play by play; focus and yes follow the process.
Maybe, but they had their heads up their asses in the 1st half.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am concerned as well. Cowboys need to get touchdowns early. You dont want to play catchup in that building. The secondary has to turn the ball over and get some picks

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas goes to New Orleans and wins if our LB's play to their billing. Bridgewater had like two passes against Seattle that went over ten yards. Just not seeing a Saints win unless they get a defensive & special teams score like last week