• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 15, Los Angeles Rams @ Dallas Cowboys, Sunday, 12/15/19, 1:25pm, PST

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both the O-line and the D-line can be manhandled, the Rams will need to beef up this off season.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I think I’m heading out. Only so many ways to say how they suck today. Feel bad for @SJ76 for actually attending this embarrassment. And I’m sure it’ll be the same generic post game interview from boy genius after a loss.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5cf0a238880cf93e6eea80adb9ac07e3.gif

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team just flat out didn’t show up for a must win game against a reeling Cowboys team.

McVay is no longer the genius boy everyone claimed him to be if he can’t get this team ready for a must win game, or figure out how to beat defenses when they ran the 6-1 package.

This team went from bright future to mediocre future since they are in cap hell and no 1st round picks for 2 years.

The SB run was nice, but it’ll be another 5 years plus till we see that again.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we as fans care more than the players who get paid millions to play the game do.

How pathetic is that?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another wide open throw :L

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Goff had a bad thumb coming into this game. He was wild high to start. Guess he banged it too during the game. Had to put Ice. RAMS just didn't show up to this must game. Strange how the Cowboys were giving up on the season I thought after last game but look at them today ? Then the Rams play well for two weeks now look at them. Strange stuff.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, guys

Season is over. Vikes only have to win one of their last 2 to clinch.

I would say it was fun while it lasted, but this season was a complete mess and disappointment ( much like the SB ).

And, after McVay figured nothing out all of last season, I have very little confidence in him moving forward. Couldn’t even get his team ready to play a must win game against a reeling foe.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, guys

I would say it was fun while it lasted, but this season was a complete mess and disappointment ( much like the SB ).

And, after McVay figured nothing out all of last season, I have very little confidence in him moving forward. Couldn’t even get his team ready to play a must win game against a reeling foe.
I feel like we at least need to do these things to improve next season:

1. Hire an offensive coordinator. McVay needs to admit he can't constantly do this on his own and find someone that has the same play calling style he does. That way, McVay can worry about the team as a whole.

2. Fix the offensive line. I'm still not sold on all of these guys and plus, Whitworth needs to just call it a career. I think he's held on a year too long.

3. Stick with the running game. When we get behind, we seem to abandon the run pretty quickly and teams key in on that and then stuff like what happened today and in Baltimore happens.

4. Switch to a 4-3 defense. Our personnel fit much better at a 4-3 scheme than a 3-4. Either Wade should find a way to start implementing this or put him out to pasture and find someone that will.

5. Learn to tackle. I couldn't tell you how many times these guys let the opposing players slip through their grip or just try to go for the big hit.

6. Make Goff study some of the greats. I feel like sometimes he can make some really good plays. There's other times I sit back and watch him do the absolute dumbest thing humanly possible. Whether that's having him watch 100's of hours of film or bringing some people in to work with him (I'm assuming Warner could help teach him a few things). With the contract he has, he should eat, sleep, breathe football every day until that contract is up.

I'm sure there's many other things that I'm not including but I feel like these would be good places to start getting back to where we should be. No excuse for a team with the talent we have to look so bad.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Goff had a bad thumb coming into this game. He was wild high to start. Guess he banged it too during the game. Had to put Ice. RAMS just didn't show up to this must game. Strange how the Cowboys were giving up on the season I thought after last game but look at them today ? Then the Rams play well for two weeks now look at them. Strange stuff.

He hit it on a helmet that stopped his follow-through on the interception to Sean Lee.

Rams are a poor bet on the road it seems.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, guys

Goff has been dogshit this year. He was bad yesterday with really good play calling early. At some point the QB has to control the game and make plays.

Cowboys had a lot of red ass yesterday and Garrett committed to running the ball