• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins @ Dallas

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have lamb returning punts even with a monster lead ....scary.
I think at the end Wilson came in but I was thinking this also. Why was Lamb still back there at that point?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at the end Wilson came in but I was thinking this also. Why was Lamb still back there at that point?
Might consider it Wilson's job. No sense getting Lamb hurt for the sake of returning a punt. A thought.

Last edited:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the second time in a long time. I see a complete ass whipping. I expect 4 quarters of it this time with no get out of jail cards from Dak.
The D is establishing themselves and enjoying the heck outta it, the offense to too talented for this bump in the road to continue, AND after last season's playout, I wanna kick washington and their clueless fan base's ass cause I KNOW IT WILL STING REAL BAD FOR THOSE ASSHATS.

and for scotty.... I'll gladly take a one-point win with no serious injuries
that's all i wanted too. but to watch how thoroughly Boys dismantled Washington was well worth it. and it was every player on the team even the 2nd and 3rd team players looked great. that pass from Rush to Malik Turner where Malik was on the right side broke a couple of tackles ran all the way to the left side line and then ran down the sideline before being tackled. was beatuiful, i think he broke tackles by all 11 Washington players

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's all i wanted too. but to watch how thoroughly Boys dismantled Washington was well worth it. and it was every player on the team even the 2nd and 3rd team players looked great. that pass from Rush to Malik Turner where Malik was on the right side broke a couple of tackles ran all the way to the left side line and then ran down the sideline before being tackled. was beatuiful, i think he broke tackles by all 11 Washington players
I may be a little old school but I was not happy that in a blowout like that he didn't just get the 1st down and instead had the first and then lost it by going backwards and circling around until he eventually made the play

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be a little old school but I was not happy that in a blowout like that he didn't just get the 1st down and instead had the first and then lost it by going backwards and circling around until he eventually made the play
I think it was a matter of having fun since the game was well under control but yes under normal conditions I see your point.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am old school too but it was the last play of the 3rd and he was trying to show his skills. as a 3rd string WR he has gotten little opportunity to show the fans and the coaching staff anything. now i agree that he should have gotten the 1st and then gone down and they should have just slowed down but i can understand

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a matter of having fun since the game was well under control but yes under normal conditions I see your point.
would the WFT have respected that if he had just gone down?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Sir! 42 points with no serious injuries are much better

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you remember last year when they did basically the same thing to us
Really saw no reason risking injury to himself since we had piled on 40 + pts. They were more than paid back for their sorry play last year. Does not matter. It is just an opinion.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no problem running the score up on WFT. The Cowboys could have scored over 60 if they really wanted to . It goes without saying i liked the hit that Neal put on Heinekie . After that cheap shot on Schultz the WFT got what was coming to them.. screw them and Philly and especially the Giants

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, that pass was not well placed. Diggs got fooled on that.
Although after watching again if the QB throws the ball more inside then Diggs possibly has a chance to make a play on the ball. Possibly this was Diggs baiting the Qb a little bit.