• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox throttle hapless M's,make the smart move, add Peavy for pennies on the dollar

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E!SPN to have a 15 minute segment on Brock Holt. It will cover how he's clearly 1 of the top 5 SS's in the game now. And it will cover how he overcame the incompetence of an inferior franchise like the Pirates letting him go. Now he is starting for one of the greatest franchises in MLB history - who is equal to greatness with the Yankees. And now, instead of playing in front of 2 people in an irrelevant baseball town with no baseball history in Pittsburgh, he is now playing in front of billions of the greatest fans in MLB history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E!SPN to have a 15 minute segment on Brock Holt. It will cover how he's clearly 1 of the top 5 SS's in the game now. And it will cover how he overcame the incompetence of an inferior franchise like the Pirates let him go. Now he is starting for one of the greatest franchises in MLB history - who is equal to greatness with the Yankees. And now, instead of playing in front of 2 people in an irrelevant baseball town with no baseball history in Pittsburgh, he is now playing in front of billions of the greatest fans in MLB history.

How long will you be crying yourself to sleep when Stanton puts his Red Sox jersey on?

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's only 1 brock and he doesn't wear pants

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"<sniffle> it's not fair...if that damned espn would have just shown marlins highlights, we'd have been able to afford stanton...IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WAHHHHAHHAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!"

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither have good swing an miss stuff...both are contact pitchers...but strike out fewer than 7 per 9...

Wheeler is north of a k per inning....

You suck at this...

And why do you care? Every guy you've mentioned will be playing elsewhere in 5 years...you know it, I know it...everyone knows it.

#can'twaitforgiancarloinboston

Please define what you call swing-miss "stuff". Are you talking physical capabilities or stats? Seems like you're using it in a way that you can change at a whim.

Wheeler is at 7.1 K/9 with Turner at 6.2.

If you're trying to talk speed on the gun, then I'll let you know the deal with that next.

Either way, your comment is flawed no matter what.

I love when you SABR Geeks talk. You act like you know what you're talking about when you don't know what it is to play on the field or don't know how things work within the game. success in fantasy league or video games is not the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Upton hitting in the 2 hole now. Freddi G shows his pure genius. Scott Downs brings hit sweat and long hair to Atlanta. Be very afraid.

Freddy Freeman>>>>>>>Your first baseman

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
minor league baseball...have you ever heard of it?

Oh beautiful! Minor League ball! Just ignore Major League performance because Minor League performance take precedence over that.

:wtf2:

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Upton hitting in the 2 hole now. Freddi G shows his pure genius. Scott Downs brings hit sweat and long hair to Atlanta. Be very afraid.

Freddy Freeman>>>>>>>Your first baseman

I agree. We've fucking got Logan "the Bust" Morrison.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a hilarious climax to that celebration - right up there with all of Chris Coghlan's continuous injuries since the infamous pie incident.

Yeah I can see the headlines now..." Fist pump gone wrong lands pitcher on DL"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys

forgot to mention

shes gone

2 days, havent seen her...she texted me last night just "i will be by later this week to get more of my stuff"

my nightmare is over

shes living with a married couple she knows, or staying there

just what every married couple wants...a 33 year old drunken toddler who works part time at a deli and cant support herself

Either leave it out in the yard or throw it away... Been in your place long enough

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Johnson now hitting .341.

You know that when I saw that Johnson was added to that trade, I knew the D-Backs fucked that trade up. I still don't get why he was included in that trade. He may not be this good with the batting average, but he is still a quality 3B that can give you anywhere from 15-25 HRs and .260+ average for a few years. That's a guy that should not have been virtually a throw-in.

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when PH told everyone the Marlins Cameron Maybin was going to be better than Calos Gomez from the Mets. No one really knows how most of these young players will turnout but it is funny listening to PH.