• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Justin Blackmon's latest violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy will cost him money -- maybe lots of it.The league suspended Blackmon on Tuesday for the first four games of the 2013 season for his second violation in less than a year. He will not get paid for the four-week hiatus. Maybe more importantly, the suspension triggers language in his contract that voids future guarantees.

Now, the Jaguars could cut him without having to pay about $10 million that remains on a four-year, $18.5 million contract.

This guy was supposed to be Dez Bryant with a brain...

Dude needs help before he kills himself and/or somebody else...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Justin Blackmon's latest violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy will cost him money -- maybe lots of it.The league suspended Blackmon on Tuesday for the first four games of the 2013 season for his second violation in less than a year. He will not get paid for the four-week hiatus. Maybe more importantly, the suspension triggers language in his contract that voids future guarantees.

Now, the Jaguars could cut him without having to pay about $10 million that remains on a four-year, $18.5 million contract.

"Rams should have traded up for Blackmon."

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b_lake, my boss saw the ass in your avatar yesterday and said she was fine as hell

remember......he's black, so we cool!

had to make up some excuse like "Yah, i clicked on a link in email......and that showed up"

i'm quick like that

LMAO...

I actually hid all of the avatars on here for that very reason...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of turkeys, I'm going on my annual spring turkey hunt in about three hours. Irony: I'll stomp around in the woods three days looking for a kill, or two, or three. Meanwhile, down in your neck of the words, Oregon Department of Fish and Game is conducting a huge turkey kill. There are so many concentrated in one area that they have become a nuisance. And usually, when the population is that thick in one area, they become diseased and therefore unfit to eat.

It's my understanding turkeys are smart as hell, and difficult to hunt?

I stick with Butterball...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-

how can something so fat and awkward be difficult to hunt?

There's a Rock nailing a fat chick joke in here somewhere

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blackmon for Santonio straight up, yo

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I remember seeing about the dude on ESPN was the rubber bracelet he always wore in honor of that sick little girl. Never would have guessed he and Rock threw darts in Rock's buddy's basement.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL...they walk around the parking lot here at work without any shred of self preservation...If I valued my job less I'd have brought my bow already...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grey Street is such a great song....

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not butterball, unless you like hormone overload. Everyone in here talking about how to raise your kids the right way and respect others. Here's an idea: don't poison their brains with crap food.

Get a free range turkey that never went to the slaughter house. Twice as expensive, but quality food costs quality money.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in reality, you are still making jokes at here expense. Now we really know why you didn't apologize to her. You aren't done abusing her yet.

No, not making jokes at all, for real. John just has a different way of putting things.

I'm still a puss regarding the matter, and okay with it.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...they walk around the parking lot here at work without any shred of self preservation...If I valued my job less I'd have brought my bow already...

Ick. A wild turkey that lives among humans with no fear, is probably as disease-ridden as city rats.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no way of knowing if they're actually smart or not... just watched some ESPN hunting deal one morning and the dude said turkeys were very intelligent.

Always wondered how that could be the case come late November every year.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b_lake, my boss saw the ass in your avatar yesterday and said she was fine as hell

remember......he's black, so we cool!

had to make up some excuse like "Yah, i clicked on a link in email......and that showed up"

i'm quick like that

you have a black boss?
but we were told last week that black folks in the USA can't succeed!

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not making jokes at all, for real. John just has a different way of putting things.

I'm still a puss regarding the matter, and okay with it.

Word. Self is a master of offhand humor. Of course, one has to be intelligent enough to get his humor, which is why romeo90210 is still livid.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I remember seeing about the dude on ESPN was the rubber bracelet he always wore in honor of that sick little girl. Never would have guessed he and Rock threw darts in Rock's buddy's basement.

ive smoked with black dudes a lot
maybe we did?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ick. A wild turkey that lives among humans with no fear, is probably as disease-ridden as city rats.

Not really living among humans...my office is surrounded by woods...they just come out into the parking lot often enough....

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Rams should have traded up for Blackmon."

I'm pretty sure I probably said that at one point after the draft...He was supposed to be a beast...

Too bad the Jaguars can't afford to have him followed 24/7 like the Cowboys were able to do with Dez...