• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez... this isn't Oprah fellas!
Man up!

I hear ya, Pete. Just odd how all this time has passed and it still bothers me almost daily.

Do we have a couch emoticon I can lay on?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His parents are very nice people, the kid is just a fucking idiot.

He's your typical oversized for his age kid, and thinks he is a badass, so he picks on kids who used to be his friends. I told my kid, who goes about 5'1" 95 lbs, that when everybody catches up to that kid in high school, he'll be getting his ass kicked a lot.

His parents could be nice people but that doesn't make them quality parents. My child will know better by then.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francis, 1 of our resident kings of tasteless jokes is taking offense to it tasteless joke,? Now I've seen it all...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, John, 20 years from now that comment will haunt his soul. I'm not kidding... I still feel ashamed for things a friend of mine (B_Lake dude, Terrence) said to another B_Lake girl at school.

We were in 8th. grade and he hammered her every single day with terrible comments about her appearance (mostly her lips) and I never said a word to stop him. She cried at school almost every day. Not a day goes by I don't think about that time in our lives and wish I could take it back, for everyone involved.

Saw the gal at our high school reunion and wanted so badly to appologize, but decided that was my Cross to bare. I didn't deserve to be forgiven, and I certainly didn't need to open her old wounds looking to heal my own.

True story... just thought I'd share. Ya'll can call me a puss, I'm okay with it. :rollseyes:

yeah, thats why kids are pricks. I did the same thing. Made fun of people for the stupidest shit.

Its hard to go back 20 years later and say "sorry i didnt stop my buddy from making fun of your big lips."

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thionk that album is from 95 or so

hes in gorillaz now

Yeah, I wasn't listening to anything that my dad wasn't listening too at that time...

Gorillaz? Was he on that "Feel Good" song?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she had a brain hemorrhage when she was 31.

its all physical, which makes it a lot easier to take. mental shit would be terrible

dang

new found respect for ya man (not that that matters much)

so shes totally with it, but wheelchair bound...youre a better man than i thought, for being a royals fan

:think:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francis, 1 of our resident kings of tasteless jokes is taking offense to it tasteless joke,? Now I've seen it all...

I'm the king of tasteless jokes? I had no idea you thought so highly of me.

Not sure what he said was a tasteless joke or just tasteless. He can say whatever the fuck he wants about me, but leave her out of it.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Eduardo Nunez had twice as many extra base hits last night as he had all season previously. Awesome!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, John, 20 years from now that comment will haunt his soul. I'm not kidding... I still feel ashamed for things a friend of mine (B_Lake dude, Terrence) said to another B_Lake girl at school.

We were in 8th. grade and he hammered her every single day with terrible comments about her appearance (mostly her lips) and I never said a word to stop him. She cried at school almost every day. Not a day goes by I don't think about that time in our lives and wish I could take it back, for everyone involved.

Saw the gal at our high school reunion and wanted so badly to appologize, but decided that was my Cross to bare. I didn't deserve to be forgiven, and I certainly didn't need to open her old wounds looking to heal my own.

True story... just thought I'd share. Ya'll can call me a puss, I'm okay with it. :rollseyes:

liar

there are no black people in oregon

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dang

new found respect for ya man (not that that matters much)

so shes totally with it, but wheelchair bound...youre a better man than i thought, for being a royals fan

:think:

Indeed! Props to you for not being a normal guy. Most guys are gone in that situations. Emotionally or physically.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Eduardo Nunez had twice as many extra base hits last night as he had all season previously. Awesome!

Oh man, I completely forgot to give a shout out to Dirt for Nunez having his first multi-hit game, and first XBH since the 3rd game of the season

Got the average all the way up to .200. Next step.... getting the slugging over .250

Scorched Earth motherfuckers!!!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now to get serious

this is the image i have of B_lake in my head

ladies man.jpg

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance we can change the subject to having sex with a live gerbil while watching a pigeon have sex with a turkey's corpse?

Speaking of turkeys, I'm going on my annual spring turkey hunt in about three hours. Irony: I'll stomp around in the woods three days looking for a kill, or two, or three. Meanwhile, down in your neck of the words, Oregon Department of Fish and Game is conducting a huge turkey kill. There are so many concentrated in one area that they have become a nuisance. And usually, when the population is that thick in one area, they become diseased and therefore unfit to eat.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b_lake, my boss saw the ass in your avatar yesterday and said she was fine as hell

remember......he's black, so we cool!

had to make up some excuse like "Yah, i clicked on a link in email......and that showed up"

i'm quick like that

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
liar

there are no black people in oregon

That's had to make it even worse for the gal, don't you think?

I mean we had like three B_Lakes at our school, and one was making fun of another for being, well, B_Lake.