• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 330,000.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got me....I also laughed when you PM'd me that beefcake photo of yourself wearing Duane Johnson's costume from "Tooth Fairy." But that didn't take place on the board...

Bayern 3-0. All-Kraut final in Wembley.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now...let me start the worst part of Uno's day....

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does that make your argument sound worse? My fucking god you sensitive...

I didn't "do it" with any motivation...i "did it" in the normal back and forth that takes place here...as opposed to going back a couple of pages and copy and pasting you verbatim...I paraphrased in a manner that didn't change the point of your post...

And...Uno? When you say someone is "the closest we've seen to _____" you are claiming they are "not quite" whatever "_____" is....

"Kobe Bryant is the closest we've seen to Michael Jordan"

"Kobe Bryant is close enough to Michael Jordan"

How exactly did I make Kobe seem like a "worse" player...I didn't...there is a semantic difference at best between those 2 statements...

because you start making posts using other words that make it sound like I'm saying "kobe is close enough to jordan to call him jordan"

you try to make my arguments look stupid...because you can't respond to them...it's a proven fact at this point...you do it EVERY TIME...the only reason? Because even if you don't disagree with what I'm saying, you have to argue with it...I don't know if it's me, or you just have a strange need to argue anything...but its really fucking weird

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You got me....I also laughed when you PM'd me that beefcake photo of yourself wearing Duane Johnson's costume from "Tooth Fairy." But that didn't take place on the board...

Bayern 3-0. All-Kraut final in Wembley.

not surprising at all really....i did expect barca to at least put up some kind of fight

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snoog, do you pre-tail gate before the gates open?

Usually go to that one gas station with the huge double size parking lot, across from restaurant I can't remember name of? Chain restaurant

Usually get there 8:30ish, only go to one a year though, friend has season tix and he goes with like a crowd of 20

last time, opening day, he had a steamer tied to a trailer, we had lobsters, steamers, shrimp, others brought all the meat and snacks

unreal the amount and quality of food tailgating

one guy had an HDTV set up in his truck to watch the 4PM game instead of leaving right away

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a friend flying in for Pats/Steelers this year.

LOL... Seriously... My best friend from my Army days... Black dude, my daughter's godfather..

He's from St. Louis...

I'm thinking about making a vat of corn chowder for the tailgate.

My boy Rick is doing pulled pork, my boy Jay is doing steak tips... We get a few growlers of golden ale from union station in Providence.

It's sure to be the fuckin balls...

My old man has so many frequent flier miles from United I can go anywhere I want for free. Hotel, too.

Let me know (way ahead of time) which game ya'll are planning the shindig and I'd serieously try to make it if a few of the other local yahoos could find their way to Foxboro, too.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno: The sky is blue

Down: Uno just said the sky is a mix of colors including green and yellow

Uno: WTF? No I didn't

Down: Is blue not a mix of the colors green and yellow? Stop arguing semantics uno

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 330,000.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno: The sky is blue

Down: Uno just said the sky is a mix of colors including green and yellow

Uno: WTF? No I didn't

Down: Is blue not a mix of the colors blue and yellow? Stop arguing semantics uno

Are you the "don't taze me bro" guy?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snoog, do you pre-tail gate before the gates open?

Usually go to that one gas station with the huge double size parking lot, across from restaurant I can't remember name of? Chain restaurant

Usually get there 8:30ish, only go to one a year though, friend has season tix and he goes with like a crowd of 20

last time, opening day, he had a steamer tied to a trailer, we had lobsters, steamers, shrimp, others brought all the meat and snacks

unreal the amount and quality of food tailgating

one guy had an HDTV set up in his truck to watch the 4PM game instead of leaving right away

We usually get there around 9-930AM for a 1PM game. Get there around noon for a 4 oclock game.

Depending on what the weather is like, we either park at Lafayette house, about a mile down route one (towards Wrentham)...

Pros about that is there are indoor bathrooms, a full bar if you wanna buy something you didn't bring if you wish to go inside, and really easy access. You never have to drive on route one.

Cons... are that it's a fucking full mile walk to the stadium. It's not humanly possible to drink beer and NOT have to piss yourself about 3/4ths of the way there. We always have to duck off behind some of the cars in the christmas tree shop parking lot and piss before we get to the stadium.

If we don't park there, we park in the stadium parking lot. Preferably P11 if we get there early enough.

Pros, parking is $10 cheaper and it's a much closer walk..

Cons, if you have to shit, you're fucked... Nobody wants to shit in a port-a-potty at an NFL tailgate.

And there are cops and security trolling the lots looking for pot smokers, people who piss behind their car doors and underage drinkers.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
line ups

1. Jacoby Ellsbury (L) CF
2. Jonny Gomes (R) LF
3. Dustin Pedroia (R) 2B
4. David Ortiz (L) DH
5. Mike Napoli (R) 1B
6. Daniel Nava (S) RF
7. Will Middlebrooks (R) 3B
8. Stephen Drew (L) SS
9. David Ross (R) C

1. Brett Lawrie (R) 3B
2. Colby Rasmus (L) CF
3. Jose Bautista (R) RF
4. Edwin Encarnacion (R) 1B
5. Adam Lind (L) DH
6. Melky Cabrera (S) LF
7. J.P. Arencibia (R) C
8. Maicer Izturis (S) 2B
9. Munenori Kawasaki (L) SS

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 330,000.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would assume that'd be everyone

Most people don't have to tell cops NOT to taze them, because they don't actively pursue a course of actions that will undoubtedly lead to said tazing.