• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah, and they got clever with the title.

THE THING.

-

that wasn't a prequel, was it? it was a remake? Pretty much the same movie, but nowhere near as good as the original

I saw that, it was ok.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now you're back to claiming I said the words could be used interchangeably? You just said I claimed the discrimination was the same? Can't keep your story straight?

its the same thing

if they can be used interchangeably, the context doesnt change

2+3 = 5

3+2 = 5

same is the same

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh huh...and your explanation of what I said infers that I am claiming $110,000 = $1M

you retard

Are you going to continue pretending you don't know what "close enough" means or are you going to admit you changed my words around to make them sound worse?

uh huh...and your explanation of what I said infers that I am claiming $110,000 = $1M

you retard

Are you going to continue pretending you don't know what "close enough" means or are you going to admit you changed my words around to make them sound worse?

Did I call this or what? here we are...an hour later...and you're humping semantics instead of addressing the point...

Both infer "not quite there yet"....plainly...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a half hour left til my 4 day break and my out of office is already on. Is that bad?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its the same thing

if they can be used interchangeably, the context doesnt change

2+3 = 5

3+2 = 5

same is the same

No its not the same thing...you've gone from claiming I said the words are the same to the discrimination of the words being the same...and then back...you fucked up...own it

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

henchmen?

damn dude, really?

I don't trust you, what do you want me to say?

If I believed it would be just you and I... and would be in good spirits... I'd happily show up and drink with you.

I just don't believe you.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its not the same thing...you've gone from claiming I said the words are the same to the discrimination of the words being the same...and then back...you fucked up...own it

its the same thing

same is the same

different is different

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard Kendrick >>> Your fantasy teams MI player.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

that wasn't a prequel, was it? it was a remake? Pretty much the same movie, but nowhere near as good as the original

I saw that, it was ok.

Prequel, guys.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Your "reasoning" has nothing to do with what I said...I'm supposed to respond to you changing my argument and addressing things I never said an don't believe? You really can't help yourself can you? Even if you don't disagree with what I say, you have to argue with me just because you have some obsessive anger issues? You're fucking weird

LOL...one of us is insanely latched onto the semantical differences between "close enough" and "closest"

Trust me...it's not me...I keep trying to steer you back into the actual conversation we were having....but it's obvious, for what ever reason, you want no part of it...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 330,000.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a half hour left til my 4 day break and my out of office is already on. Is that bad?

I've already done the same thing. I'm off tomorrow and Friday, and I put my out of office on about an hour ago. In fact, I think I'll leave now...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I call this or what? here we are...an hour later...and you're humping semantics instead of addressing the point...

Both infer "not quite there yet"....plainly...

No yours does not infer "not quite there yet"...your explanation of what I said infers that I am EQUATING "closest" with "there"...that's what "close enough" means you fucking twat

when you have to try to change the meanings of words to backtrack, you are doing so because you have ulterior motives for failing to address someone's actual argument...in this case, because you're a hypocritical, hyper conservative, bigot...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't trust you, what do you want me to say?

If I believed it would be just you and I... and would be in good spirits... I'd happily show up and drink with you.

I just don't believe you.

so you think i would mastermind a group of "henchmen friends" of mine, have them jump you in a public place, and risk charges being brought on me

as a 37 year old adult?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...one of us is insanely latched onto the semantical differences between "close enough" and "closest"

Trust me...it's not me...I keep trying to steer you back into the actual conversation we were having....but it's obvious, for what ever reason, you want no part of it...

lol...you're the one trying to claim they mean the same thing after having had it proven over and over that they don't...which proves you changed my argument...which proves you're deflecting from my argument...which proves you have ulterior motives for doing so...which proves you're a bigot

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Uno...based on his arguments..the following would be true...

"Jason Collins is the closest we've seen to a pro-athlete coming out, while not actually an active player when he came out he's close enough that it's kind of a big deal"