• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he wants an old lady sucking his cock thats on him

Doesn't he look like the kind of douchebag that would enjoy that kind of thing? I'm positive that you've seen his goatee...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did that work out for you last night down???

hit stolen base double. RUN

walk homer 2 RUNS

2 more walks hit error sac fly 3 runs

walk homer 2 more RUNS.

i think they did more than homer last night.

oh.. and it's now may

:yahoo::lol:

-

Jays need this series badly

Kind of a big series for the Sox too

Just as I think the Sox are not an 18-8 team.......I don't think the Jays are a 10-17 team or whatever the hell they are..........but they probably arent as good as I thought they were in March either

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG difference between beating a child and punishing a child with means that include an ass spanking when deserved.

A ten year-old Johnny is not going to learn stealing candy from Safeway is wrong by talking away his i-phone for a day. Johhny is going to end up serving time at a point after his 18th. birthday.

Repeat offender? Probably have a kid has bad wiring in his head. Beating his/her ass repetedly is not going to magically repair the loose wire in their head. First time offender? Different story. If you think that calls for an ass whopping, fine. Just don't do it when you're angry. Wait until you've cooled down.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was ugly...

Talking about the Jays, Angels and Dodgers. Mentioned the Dodgers should be able to turn it around (because of the division they play in), but that the Angels and Jays were done, and that the Jays might be the biggest disappointment in the history of baseball.

A little early to go that far me thinks...

same thing ken rosenthaul said as well. it's a day by day thing. say the jays go on a run then he will be saying how he knew how much talent they had and everything else.. all the jays have to do is what they did last night. win. winning cures all this yapping about how they are awful and this and that. it's put up or shut up now. last night showed they are still vested and haven't checked out. now they need to win another game so they could win this series and go from there

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Necrophilia. And some other stuff.

Nice just the normal stuff.

I see the sox are still getting humped...is heatwave still loving his team?

Also yankees quitely putting together a season with grand about to rehab and tex not tooooo far off.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luckily, i pick and choose what i decide to read of yours uno

discuss me more, and continue to deny you come here to discuss me as your first point, everyday

its creepy

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 straight days of me being the first thing you type about
:laugh3: :yahoo::laugh3:

youre an idiot

But then again, you're the one who sets his alarm clock so that you can rush to your computer and be the one to start the daily thread. Sounds like your obsession is greater.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: whoop that ass

kids these days have no respect for authority. they know the law is on their side. i tried that shit with my mom and she amply told the police officer that i brought to the house "arrest me now cus when you leave i am gonna kill this lil mother fucker" lmao.. needless to say it was the last beating i ever got.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

discuss me more, and continue to deny you come here to discuss me as your first point, everyday

its creepy

How does one pick and choose what of my posts to read unless he reads them? Are you claiming you know what my posts are about before you read them?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Repeat offender? Probably have a kid has bad wiring in his head. Beating his/her ass repetedly is not going to magically repair the loose wire in their head. First time offender? Different story. If you think that calls for an ass whopping, fine. Just don't do it when you're angry. Wait until you've cooled down.

Agreed, and parents who actually harm their children for any reason should receive stern consequences of their own.

I just have too many friend who let their kids run wild with little to no (closer to no) repercussions. I grew-up in a miliary family, so it was okay for my t-ball coach to spank my ass if I didn't do as told... which was a bit much looking back as that actually happened... story for another day.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But then again, you're the one who sets his alarm clock so that you can rush to your computer and be the one to start the daily thread. Sounds like your obsession is greater.

:laugh3::10::agree:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i get to work at 6:30-7:00

i cant help it im hard at work while you guys are sleeping

its a nice way to start the day...read emails, have coffee, start a thread

its not hard work

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the jays have to do is what they did last night. win

Wow that's deep

That's what they need to do?

And all this time, they thought they needed to just do 20 jumping jacks before the game

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anigif_enhanced-buzz-6280-1366913230-1.gif

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

Jays need this series badly

Kind of a big series for the Sox too

Just as I think the Sox are not an 18-8 team.......I don't think the Jays are a 10-17 team or whatever the hell they are..........but they probably arent as good as I thought they were in March either

i couldn't agree with you more. they need to win the series. a sweep would do wonders but they at least need to win this series. before the mariners come in this weekend and maybe just maybe they can go on a mini or a large run. but i absolutely agree with everything you just said. :agree::10:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - that Chavez isn't very honorable - no wonder the Yankees didn't re-sign him.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its creepy

Ahh, now he "picks and chooses"

"It was always common knowledge that I was a Phillies fan"

How does one pick and choose if they can't see the post? flip a coin and if it lands on tails, you read it?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice just the normal stuff.

I see the sox are still getting humped...is heatwave still loving his team?

Also yankees quitely putting together a season with grand about to rehab and tex not tooooo far off.

yes i am still loving my team.