• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recent Ryan Leaf Interview - Funny Ass Ending

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Leaf went on the Pat Mcafee show. I actually respected him throughout the interview. He was owning up to all of his shit. Which he never really did in the past. He also seemed normal... which he never used to either.

I was howling laughing at the end, though.

Pat: What did you go to prison for?

Leaf: I was an addict. I was an addict and I was stealing drugs around my community.

Pat: Wait, was this during your NFL career?

Leaf: No, this was after. I wish it had been, though. I'd love to be able to explain my performance by saying that I was on drugs.

LMAO... Good for him. He was always so fucking sensitive. The fact that he could make himself the butt of a joke totally took me off guard.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Leaf went on the Pat Mcafee show. I actually respected him throughout the interview. He was owning up to all of his shit. Which he never really did in the past. He also seemed normal... which he never used to either.

Leaf: I was an addict. I was an addict and I was stealing drugs around my community.

Leaf: No, this was after. I wish it had been, though. I'd love to be able to explain my performance by saying that I was on drugs.

LMAO... Good for him. He was always so fucking sensitive. The fact that he could make himself the butt of a joke totally took me off guard.

thats perfect

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
standing-ovation-gif-5.gif

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guy was a total douche in college and brief NFL career. I gotta be honest, I am pulling for him.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan has turned his life around a complete 180 over the past few years. It's good to see.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a few things about this guy, and it sounds like he has finally started becoming a better human being. It took him hitting rock bottom and going to jail, but once there, I think he began to turn things around.

There was a pretty moving story about how some veteran in the jail basically told him to stop feeling sorry for himself and to go help the veteran in the library--the veteran was helping some other inmates learn how to read.

Leaf went, which he normally would never have done, for some reason, and found that he liked to help these guys read. It made him realize he had been a selfish asshole his whole life and that he could make something of his life still by helping people.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan has turned his life around a complete 180 over the past few years. It's good to see.

I read a few things about this guy, and it sounds like he has finally started becoming a better human being. It took him hitting rock bottom and going to jail, but once there, I think he began to turn things around.

There was a pretty moving story about how some veteran in the jail basically told him to stop feeling sorry for himself and to go help the veteran in the library--the veteran was helping some other inmates learn how to read.

Leaf went, which he normally would never have done, for some reason, and found that he liked to help these guys read. It made him realize he had been a selfish asshole his whole life and that he could make something of his life still by helping people.

I agree with both of you guys. However, there were a lot of similar vibes around him being a high school coach and talks that he had gotten his life together before the prison thing happened. Addicts are good bull shitters... I hope he's for real. Prison is an eye opener, though. No doubt. I am definitely rooting for him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addicts are good bull shitters..

This X 10.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Leaf was the greatest QB in NCAA history.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addicts are good bull shitters... I hope he's for real.
No doubt.

Huge difference between in recovery and not in recovery, though... the difference is stark, and the more one learns about the difference the less mysterious/crazy it all seems to be.

Nice story, nice thread. Good for Leaf.

The 180 degree turn-arounds that addicts can have when they get healthy are great to witness.