• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-ranking the 2016 recruiting classes.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the lack of intelligence you've displayed, I think you simply do the most you are capable of

Oh shut the fuck up loser. Just because you don't like what I post, doesn't mean I'm not intelligent. lol But go on believing what you need to believe to sleep at night, jackass.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has the most classless fanbase in all of college football which should clue you in on Oregon posters.

WATCH: What Oregon fans did after losing to Stanford proves they’re the worst fanbase in CFB

Well, as much as I'd get a kick out of Oregon fans in fact being the worst fan base in the country, as their fans here at sportshoopla are hardly top notch, that video was pretty tame, imo. And there was an Oregon fan actually giving the Stanford players high fives, that was cool. You gotta produce something way worse than that dude if you want me to come to believe Oregon fans are the worst.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as much as I'd get a kick out of Oregon fans in fact being the worst fan base in the country, as their fans here at sportshoopla are hardly top notch, that video was pretty tame, imo. And there was an Oregon fan actually giving the Stanford players high fives, that was cool. You gotta produce something way worse than that dude if you want me to come to believe Oregon fans are the worst.
Oregon fans threw shit and spit at an injured player. Ask any PAC poster who's the worst fanbase and Oregon will be their answer nine out of ten times. That isn't just football fans but Oregon basketball fans as well. They are pure fvcking no class trash and they even realise this fact.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll be waiting a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time for that to happen. You'd be better off just saying Ohio State.

Oh, Oregon losing to Ohio St is a given, lol. Didn't even pencil that one in, used permanent ink for that one. I will give you that I only used pencil to write in NDSU as beating Oregon, too, but I am looking forward to seeing what the Vegas line is, I'm assuming I'll make money on that one. But we'll see?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fans threw shit and spit at an injured player. Ask any PAC poster who's the worst fanbase and Oregon will be their answer nine out of ten times. That isn't just football fans but Oregon basketball fans as well. They are pure fvcking no class trash and they even realise this fact.
This has been beat to death several times over the years. We can pull stories about your fan base and others.

Here is my question getting back to the topic. The list of schools that received a points according to the blue blood chart. Where do you draw the line??? Top 5??? Top 10???

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been beat to death several times over the years. We can pull stories about your fan base and others.

Here is my question getting back to the topic. The list of schools that received a points according to the blue blood chart. Where do you draw the line??? Top 5??? Top 10???

That chart cut it off at 8. Said straight up, there are only 8 blue bloods.

Don't see how that is debatable, really? Only team I know of that could jump up and join those 8, is UMn. Fleck leads them to their 8th Natl Title, how could they not be seen as a rebooted blue blood?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That chart cut it off at 8. Said straight up, there are only 8 blue bloods.

Don't see how that is debatable, really? Only team I know of that could jump up and join those 8, is UMn. Fleck leads them to their 8th Natl Title, how could they not be seen as a rebooted blue blood?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Minnesota is the only one of those programs you listed there, with multiple Natl Titles in multiple decades under multiple coaches, whereas if they win another Title, under another coach, in another decade, well, as much as their 50 year absense from the Top 10 may be hard to jive with blue blood status, all the other factors would seem to say otherwise? But that is just me being hopeful.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, Oregon losing to Ohio St is a given, lol. Didn't even pencil that one in, used permanent ink for that one. I will give you that I only used pencil to write in NDSU as beating Oregon, too, but I am looking forward to seeing what the Vegas line is, I'm assuming I'll make money on that one. But we'll see?

Oregon will have the best defense anyone on NDSU has seen.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon will have the best defense anyone on NDSU has seen.

Maybe. We'll see. Dumbest move Oregon could EVER make. Beat them, esp at home, NO ONE CARES of gives you any credit for beating them. But if you dumbfucks lose to NDSU? lol Might be the end of your Coaches career? I could see your dumb ass avoiding the site for most of the rest of the season

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. We'll see. Dumbest move Oregon could EVER make. Beat them, esp at home, NO ONE CARES of gives you any credit for beating them. But if you dumbfucks lose to NDSU? lol Might be the end of your Coaches career? I could see your dumb ass avoiding the site for most of the rest of the season

Nonsense. NDSU wouldn't even be the worst loss of the past 5 years.