• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-ranking the 2016 recruiting classes.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By who, loser Oregon fans? lol

What/who does Oregon produce? Under Musicians, I was struggling to find anyone that I thought anyone outside of, I don't know, Oregon maybe? would have heard of, and best I could come up with was a former Director of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir? lol

And actors/actresses? Best Oregon can muster is that total loser Winchester on Mash? lol WOW, that's pathetic.

upload_2020-2-10_0-52-22.png

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What/who does Oregon produce? Under Musicians, I was struggling to find anyone that I thought anyone outside of, I don't know, Oregon maybe? would have heard of, and best I could come up with was a former Director of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir? lol

And actors/actresses? Best Oregon can muster is that total loser Winchester on Mash? lol WOW, that's pathetic.

Why are you switching to musicians and actors in a recruiting thread on a college football board?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And actors/actresses? Best Oregon can muster is that total loser Winchester on Mash? lol WOW, that's
pathetic.

This is the sports forum. If you want to talk about the fags Minnesota has produced, head elsewhere.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know, University of Oregon hasn't produced diddly squat, so you don't want to admit it. Winchester? lol

Oregon produces athletes. Apparently Minnesota doesn't do that anymore.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon produces athletes. Apparently Minnesota doesn't do that anymore.

Minnesota produces plenty of athletes.

National Champions almost every single year, over 50 Olympic Medalists, MULTIPLE Pro Hall of Famers in every major league representative collegiate sport.

I'd line up what UMn produces vs what Oregon produces every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to talk about the fags.

"the fags"??? Homophobic much? Well, if you are just Handi under a different name, that would make sense. Or if you are just his loyal fan or cult follower or gay lover or whatever, that would make sense, too.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? There is only so much you can say about football, especially during the offseason.

Because it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. This is a COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOARD. Not a general topic board. Normally no one would care but you are trying to detract from te topic for whatever reason and bringing something totally blue up.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. Minnesota only had around 18.

Golden Gophers in the Olympics

There you go dumbfukk.

No need to read the list closely, just scroll fast, you'll figure it out. The list is LOONNNNGGGGGG.

haha

UMn almost has won 18 Bronze Medals. and more than DOUBLE that number in the # of Silver Medals, 33 of those. And 25 Gold Medals.