• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-ranking the 2016 recruiting classes.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one posting accolades from 1903 via your go to method, Wikipedia. You are the delusional one, little camper.

1903 is history, it happened.

You called Minnesotans the f a g word, and you have used the f a double g ot word on several occasions, so that is history, too, it happened. YOU ARE THE HOMOPHOBE using hate speech.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1903 is history, it happened.

You called Minnesotans the f a g word, and you have used the f a double g ot word on several occasions, so that is history, too, it happened. YOU ARE THE HOMOPHOBE using hate speech.

lol at being too scared to type the word out. It's ok Sally, it's a word you can type. It won't erase your homophobia or hatred towards gays, but you don't have to be a pussy about it. You are a hateful SOB that wouldn't run that sass mouth in real world. Shame on you, homophobe

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at being too scared to type the word out. It's ok Sally, it's a word you can type. It won't erase your homophobia or hatred towards gays, but you don't have to be a pussy about it. You are a hateful SOB that wouldn't run that sass mouth in real world. Shame on you, homophobe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Homophobe.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Homophobe.
Please stop conversing with him in all these threads. It's never going to end. You're investing too much time in an idiot who doesn't talk sports.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop conversing with him in all these threads. It's never going to end. You're investing too much time in an idiot who doesn't talk sports.

Why do you all tolerate him? I mean, at least I try to talk sports, and on rare occasions I even avoid bringing Minnesota into the convo somehow, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I try, but the Norman Bates wannabe psycho stalks me around the forums and forces himself into every discussion I participate in, and takes the side of whoever I am debating so those people then encourage him and engage him as well, because they are all weak and pathetic and none of them can handle a debate by themselves, like I can. Heck, more often than not I'm debating 2 or 3 people at the same time.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you all tolerate him? I mean, at least I try to talk sports, and on rare occasions I even avoid bringing Minnesota into the convo somehow, lol.
I don't. You can block him if you want. I just don't interact. There's 0 point, he's a mindless mouth-breather.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try, but the Norman Bates wannabe psycho stalks me around the forums and forces himself into every discussion I participate in, and takes the side of whoever I am debating so those people then encourage him and engage him as well, because they are all weak and pathetic and none of them can handle a debate by themselves, like I can. Heck, more often than not I'm debating 2 or 3 people at the same time.
Just block him.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I take a day or two off from the politics forum, my guess is he does too. If I take a day or two off from the sports forums and move over to politics, he does too. It's creepy.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I take a day or two off from the politics forum, my guess is he does too. If I take a day or two off from the sports forums and move over to politics, he does too. It's creepy.
That's because you respond to him. He needs attention to live and latches on to those who give it to him.