• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RazorbackG's Five Star picks week 2 (1-1 ATS for the year)

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not about the UTEP / Tech game, but 20.5 points is a lot.

I like:

Bama -34
A&M -30
Colorado St. +6.5

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like:

Bama -34
A&M -30
Colorado St. +6.5

I like Bama early, but late in the 4th they could give up points. How good is Bama's backup QB, could come into play. A high spread, but will probably cover.

I took UTEP + the points in that 20.5 spread

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I got for this week:

Georgia -20 at Vanderbilt - Georgia has a great running attack and Vandy, lets face it, they are awful. I could see them covering this thing in first quarter. 42-7 blowout for UGA.

Boise St -3 at BYU - BYU has a pretty good team but they lost their Heisman QB Hill and he has been a huge part of their success. Backup Magnum won the game, but I dont see him carrying this offense against a good Boise St team.

Alabama -35 vs Mid Tennessee State - Mid Tenn St is not a bad team at all, but Bama's defense should limit this team to virtually nothing, especially in the first half. High spread, but I see Bama running all over this team. 52-10 seems about right.

Notre Dame -11.5 at Virginia - Virginia wasnt a very good team last year and they return only 10 starters while Notre Dame looked really good on both sides that first game. Yes, Virginia is at home but the Irish are just too much in this one.
These all look pretty solid, BYU makes me a little nervous but may be set up for a letdown. Good luck!

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like:

Bama -34
A&M -30
Colorado St. +6.5
I was looking real hard at the Rams +6 at home also. Good luck to you!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking real hard at the Rams +6 at home also. Good luck to you!

Love home dogs man! Good thread. I'll be around - this is what I do.

BYU +3 at home over Boise? hmmmmmmm Their QB got hurt right?

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love home dogs man! Good thread. I'll be around - this is what I do.

BYU +3 at home over Boise? hmmmmmmm Their QB got hurt right?
I believe you are right. Good luck and you are right, home dogs rule especially late in the season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I got for this week:

Georgia -20 at Vanderbilt - Georgia has a great running attack and Vandy, lets face it, they are awful. I could see them covering this thing in first quarter. 42-7 blowout for UGA.

Boise St -3 at BYU - BYU has a pretty good team but they lost their Heisman QB Hill and he has been a huge part of their success. Backup Magnum won the game, but I dont see him carrying this offense against a good Boise St team.

Alabama -35 vs Mid Tennessee State - Mid Tenn St is not a bad team at all, but Bama's defense should limit this team to virtually nothing, especially in the first half. High spread, but I see Bama running all over this team. 52-10 seems about right.

Notre Dame -11.5 at Virginia - Virginia wasnt a very good team last year and they return only 10 starters while Notre Dame looked really good on both sides that first game. Yes, Virginia is at home but the Irish are just too much in this one.

These all look pretty solid, BYU makes me a little nervous but may be set up for a letdown. Good luck!

I am so indecisive this week. Next week I am going to wait to post my picks until Friday :laugh3:

1. I took out the UGA/Vandy spread and took the under 50.5.

2. Kept the Boise -2.5, went down .5.

I took Alabama out, spread too high for me.

3. I took the total on Mizzou/Arkansas St under 59.5 instead of the spread. Hansborough and their center are questionable for that game. Is it just me or is this over/under very high??

4. I took out the UTEP/Texas Tech spread even though I liked it and took the over 66. Should be plenty of points.

5. And my last bet was Memphis -13 against Kansas.

Hopefully 5-0. I added a parlay in there but good luck to you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always go with your picks early in the week that you have a good feel for. Never change it up at the last minute unless an injury or something. Worse thing I ever did was pick games on Saturday. And never try to play catch up if you are having a bad afternoon on sunday - like find 2 games on late and bet. Find 5-7 games and stick with those.

:2cents:

BAMA is gonna win 56-3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always go with your picks early in the week that you have a good feel for. Never change it up at the last minute unless an injury or something. Worse thing I ever did was pick games on Saturday. And never try to play catch up if you are having a bad afternoon on sunday - like find 2 games on late and bet. Find 5-7 games and stick with those.

:2cents:

BAMA is gonna win 56-3

Ohh I usually try to follow that philosphy, but those picks I had were off of instinct. Some spreads included injuries and I didnt even look into them. My fault lol. I like these picks now, not saying I didnt like mine before but I felt less confident after doing actually research haha.

Good point. Catch up is the worst, having had experience I have been down that road. Right now, it is all about the "enjoyment" of betting not the money like in my early days. That being said I gamble to win being super competitive and I have do my research. It's been awhile so getting back in groove still

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utep = u take em points....

Phil Steele just called arky -21 his best bet of the day

He also like byu +3
LSU -4
Uva +12
Mich St -3.5

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough week Razor.

I was up big before BYU beat Boise. I still won but not as much and it screwed up my 3-game parlay I would have won if Boise covered.