• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rays vs Rangers game 163, TFB > Satan Manning

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish It wasn't true, believe me.

But none of these three teams is a legit contender, Tampa has a weak pen, Texas doesn't have the rotation, and Cleveland's cream puff tour is over.

Red Sox will play the A's in the ALCS IMO

i'm not sure if i would take the a's over detroit. either team will be a good matchup against the sox.

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also read that Matt Kemp has been ruled out for the entire post-season with his ankle injury. With Ethier also hurt, the Dodgers will need every bit of that great pitching.

Kemp just hasn't been the same since he dated Rihanna.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a day off between the wild card game Wednesday and the ALDS on Friday.

Bullshit!!

really? i thought that was a fair thing to do, under the circumstances.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just pointing out that brady had 'weapons' that made him great, according to satan manning sniffers like worrrld.

where's brady's 'weapons' now and why are they 4-0 like the broncos? hmmm

Falcons had no pash rush last night, life was too easy for Brady

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also read that Matt Kemp has been ruled out for the entire post-season with his ankle injury. With Ethier also hurt, the Dodgers will need every bit of that great pitching.

The Braves needed some good news, i dont know how they're gonna score runs against Kershaw and Greinke

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matt Kemp is the same as jose bautista. he roided, got the big contract and sucked ever since then.

that's what the norm is in MLB right now.

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not sure if i would take the a's over detroit. either team will be a good matchup against the sox.

The A's are a swing and miss team and will be going against Verlander, Scherzer, and Sanchez. They could set a playoff record for K's in a series.

I can't explain the A's success. They are low OBP, high K team that needs to run into a few fastballs to score some runs. It's hard to have success in the post-season when you start facing good teams with consistently better pitching with that type of lineup.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be some exciting baseball over the next 3 days, but let's be realistic here.... all these 3 AL teams are fighting for is a chance to be the one who gets their asses handed to them by the Red Sox.

i see what you're doing here

quit it!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a day off between the wild card game Wednesday and the ALDS on Friday.

Bullshit!!

Its for TV so no 2 games on the same day

red sox get to rest all their pitchers edge red sox

Does it really matter who the rays use their top 3 are all good :suds:

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? i thought that was a fair thing to do, under the circumstances.

I just think that the odds should be stacked in favor of the Red Sox!

Seriously, I think teams should be penalized for not winning the division. In the past (Sox of 2004 included), wild card teams could match their ace in the opening game of the ALDS and stand as good a chance of winning that game and the series as a division winner.

This new format was supposed to take away that advantage. Just because the Rays and Rangers have to play an extra game, why should they get a day off in between playing the Indians? Make them play a day game, and the winner has to travel that night for a game on Tuesday in Cleveland. The winner of that game then has to play the top seed (Sox in this case).

Making the division winners wait until Friday to play does allow some injured players to get healthy, but also hurts because these teams are not playing games for 4 days. It could hurt the offenses.

This has Bud Selig written all over it.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, I think teams should be penalized for not winning the division. In the past (Sox of 2004 included), wild card teams could match their ace in the opening game of the ALDS and stand as good a chance of winning that game and the series as a division winner.

This new format was supposed to take away that advantage. Just because the Rays and Rangers have to play an extra game, why should they get a day off in between playing the Indians? Make them play a day game, and the winner has to travel that night for a game on Tuesday in Cleveland. The winner of that game then has to play the top seed (Sox in this case).

Making the division winners wait until Friday to play does allow some injured players to get healthy, but also hurts because these teams are not playing games for 4 days. It could hurt the offenses.

This has Bud Selig written all over it.

"Oooooooooooo, Ed.......you sounded just like Dirty Harry!"

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats captO!

img23917339.jpg

Awesome Brock!! Much appreciated! :suds:

Bought tix to the 10/7 game v the Sox (if we manage to get past Ray/Rangers). Damn pricey but hell - you only live once

Last edited by a moderator:

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, did anyone doubt the patriots last week?

oh and cleveland, again, i say "you're welcome" for brian hoyer. you now have a legit QB. not elite, just legit. take it from there.

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's for TV so no 2 games on the same day

red sox get to rest all their pitchers edge red sox

Does it really matter who the rays use their top 3 are all good :suds:

The Sox have a tough time against Price and Moore. With this setup if the Rays make it to the ALDS, they will have Moore and Price in games 1 and 2 of a 5 game series.

I will stop crying if those choking Rangers win the game tonight, and Cleveland beats Texas on Wednesday.

I don't want to see Darvish either in game 1.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are

The Rangers rotation is sub par, so is Tampa Bays bullpen, the Indians are a mirage, the Tigers are playing with a banged up and hobbled Miggy, and then there is Oakland, who is is the second best team in the AL and even they are a mile behind the Red Sox

Lame AL playoff, the best baseball and the WS champ will all come out of the NL.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, did anyone doubt the patriots last week?

oh and cleveland, again, i say "you're welcome" for brian hoyer. you now have a legit QB. not elite, just legit. take it from there.

Hoyers awesome. Think we got 'our man'...& thanks for the gift. Played 3 games so far (counting a pre-season) & already theres a t-shirt out with 'Hoyer the Destroyer' on it :nod:

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyers awesome. Think we got 'our man'...& thanks for the gift. Played 3 games so far (counting a pre-season) & already theres a t-shirt out with 'Hoyer the Destroyer' on it :nod:

that's awesome.

and mark my words, i would have no problems if the browns won in foxboro this year. i think that would be great.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a Tribe fan Im a Detoilet hater & looking forward to the As kicking Tiger ass. We hate them as much as you guys hate the Yanks