• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rays vs Rangers game 163, TFB > Satan Manning

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's awesome.

and mark my words, i would have no problems if the browns won in foxboro this year. i think that would be great.

hypocritical Hoyer sniffin bastid!

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Tribe fan Im a Detoilet hater & looking forward to the As kicking Tiger ass. We hate them as much as you guys hate the Yanks

ok, i know detroit is known to be a shithole but really? nothing more annoying than yankees fans. all the recent times i went to yankees stadium, i'm surrounded by big-nosed gold chained eye-talians talking about how wonderful it is to be there that day :L

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the difference between Brock's boyfriend and a refrigerator?

A refrigerator won't fart when Brock pulls the meat out

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, i know detroit is known to be a shithole but really? nothing more annoying than yankees fans. all the recent times i went to yankees stadium, i'm surrounded by big-nosed gold chained eye-talians talking about how wonderful it is to be there that day :L

Like you guys with Yanks fans - its the same with us. The fans make you hate the team even more than you would if it was just a rival. Detoilet fans are crass, classless, arrogant blowholes

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Red Sox fans are more annoying, they rarely bathe, they smell, they know nothing of shaving, and they're racist, not to mention homophobic. All this goes back to Boston being the cradle of the American Revolution, they think they invented everything. Then there's the Yankee obsession, poll 100 Sox fans and odds are 99 of them will rank the 2004 ALCS ahead of the 2004 or 2007 World Series.

I give you guys credit for going to Yankee Stadium, I had a chance to go on a tour of an empty Fenway Park and I turned it down. I'd never step foot in that shit hole.

:yahoo:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are

The Rangers rotation is sub par, so is Tampa Bays bullpen, the Indians are a mirage, the Tigers are playing with a banged up and hobbled Miggy, and then there is Oakland, who is is the second best team in the AL and even they are a mile behind the Red Sox

Lame AL playoff, the best baseball and the WS champ will all come out of the NL.

Just curious, what do you base this on?

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox fans are more annoying, they rarely bathe, they smell, they know nothing of shaving, and they're racist, not to mention homophobic. All this goes back to Boston being the cradle of the American Revolution, they think they invented everything. Then there's the Yankee obsession, poll 100 Sox fans and odds are 99 of them will rank the 2004 ALCS ahead of the 2004 or 2007 World Series.

I give you guys credit for going to Yankee Stadium, I had a chance to go on a tour of an empty Fenway Park and I turned it down. I'd never step foot in that shit hole.

:yahoo:

in the months leading up to the opening of the new Yankee stadium, a construction worker buried a David Ortiz jersey in the yankee dugout

Then he told someone he did it

Yanks management/ownership and fans went bananas. Spent thousands and thousands of dollars to dig up the dugout area cement and found it

But.....but.........but.......yankee fans aren't obssessed with the Sox

To be fair, yanks did auction that jersey off to charity

Plus NYC smells like piss

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, what do you base this on?

7 teams in the playoffs have a lower team ERA and 9 teams have a lower team WHIP. That puts the Rangers rotation at the bottom of the playoff teams.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the months leading up to the opening of the new Yankee stadium, a construction worker buried a David Ortiz jersey in the yankee dugout

Yanks management/ownership and fans went bananas. Spent thousands and thousands of dollars to dig up the dugout area cement and found it

one guy < 4 million Sox fans

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one guy < 4 million Sox fans

read it again

millions of yankee fans and management were fuming because a david ortiz tshirt was mixed in the cement

i win

deep down, you know i'm right

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 teams in the playoffs have a lower team ERA and 9 teams have a lower team WHIP. That puts the Rangers rotation at the bottom of the playoff teams.

Exactly why us Tribe fans are praying TX wins today :yahoo:

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about time at least one yankee fan admits that they are as obssessed with the Sox as Sox fans are with them

at least in this era

fact, not opinion

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's true, but have you seen the SP's Texas has had to roll out there repeatedly through the year? 53 starts by rookies. 34 of those by two guys that aren't in the rotation now. Yu, Holland, Garza are a good playoff rotation and Perez has been pretty good this year. We will see how he does tonight, but he seems to pitch his best when he is going against an ace. Texas hasn't faced him this year, but we usually do pretty well against Price.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the difference between Brock's boyfriend and a refrigerator?

A refrigerator won't fart when Brock pulls the meat out

dick! :laugh3:

you'd look great in an upskirt picture with a satan manning jersey and 'nothing else on'

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about time at least one yankee fan admits that they are as obssessed with the Sox as Sox fans are with them

at least in this era

fact, not opinion

The only reason in the world a Yankees fan would be obsessed over the Red Sox is because of the 2004 ALCS, and that was 9 years ago.

Ancient History.

We've seen the Yankees win 14 AL East Flags, 6 Pennants and 5 World Series in the last 20 years. We're spoiled.

Being obsessed with the Red Sox would be like Warren Buffett being obsessed with Donald Trump.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's true, but have you seen the SP's Texas has had to roll out there repeatedly through the year? 53 starts by rookies. 34 of those by two guys that aren't in the rotation now. Yu, Holland, Garza are a good playoff rotation and Perez has been pretty good this year. We will see how he does tonight, but he seems to pitch his best when he is going against an ace. Texas hasn't faced him this year, but we usually do pretty well against Price.

All you need to do is be in it, just my opinion anyway. Texas could go far if they get on a roll.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, yanks did auction that jersey off to charity

Plus NYC smells like piss

is that the jersey that was bought by the owner of imperial cars in milford, ma?