• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Rice avoids trial, pretrial intervention instead.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this because you have priors? Everyone gets a mulligan. I got a mulligan with a DUI 10 years ago. It was my first offense of any kind. I had to go through a program and happily did so. I certainly learned from my mistake. This was Rice's first offense of any kind. He will have to go through a program. Hopefully he learns from his mistake.
But the big difference is that after you finishing that 3 day program the DUI was till on your record. You were still convicted, just avoided jail by choosing the 3 day program. Ray stays clean for a year and it's off his record. DUI's usually stay on ones record for like 8-10yrs, depending on the State.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference between Ben's and Ray's situation.

Ben was never charged or arrested. Ray was and there was video evidence plus numerous eye witness accounts.

When you have video proof of Rice punching her, video of him dragging her out of the elevator unconscious and you only get intervention???

Look at these stupid qoutes by Ray that the Ravens posted today after his questionless press conference

[MEDIA=twitter]469917140158386176[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]469918292061061120[/MEDIA]

What role did she play that deserved her to get knocked the fuck out by Ray???

DUMB!!!

For being so heavy that poor Ray strained himself dragging her around the hotel perhaps ?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference between Ben's and Ray's situation.

Ben was never charged or arrested. Ray was and there was video evidence plus numerous eye witness accounts.

When you have video proof of Rice punching her, video of him dragging her out of the elevator unconscious and you only get intervention???

Look at these stupid qoutes by Ray that the Ravens posted today after his questionless press conference

[MEDIA=twitter]469917140158386176[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]469918292061061120[/MEDIA]

What role did she play that deserved her to get knocked the fuck out by Ray???

DUMB!!!

1. You can't misspell the very first word after you write "stupid". It's bad form.
2. You reference "qoutes by Ray", but only post one quote from Janay. Get it together man...
3. Janay's role was that she instigated the matter and struck Ray first. She chose to apologize for her role in the incident. The whole press conference itself was a train wreck.
4. I understand the legal differences between Ray Rice and Ben Roethlisberger, but the Roethlisberger incident was just as much of a black eye to the NFL as this incident is. Unfortunately you see instances of domestic violence all the time with NFL players. Not so much with r*pe. Yes, the video tape makes it much worse than it would have otherwise been. I hope Rice gets more. Hell...I would be happy if he had to sit out the year. I'm through with Rice. I would rather not have the awkwardness of rooting for my team to succeed, but not him. I just think 6 games down to 4 is a pretty realistic prediction.