• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens tried to shield Ray Rice.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read it and weep, Ravens fans....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...e-ravens-knew-in-ray-rice-case-232556494.html

Newsome made the comment that Ray Rice told them the truth about what happened in the elevator.

"That Newsome comment matters a little more after ESPN's "Outside the Lines" published a lengthy story that mostly focused on what the Ravens knew, said and did in the months after the incident, and how it pushed for Rice to get a more lenient NFL suspension and attempted to keep the full video from becoming public. The report says that at least two high-ranking employees – director of security Darren Sanders and team president Dick Cass – were told by an Atlantic City police officer and Rice's lawyer, respectively, a detailed account of the full video. The ESPN report says that on at least two occasions shortly after the incident coach John Harbaugh urged the team to cut Rice, but that was denied. And it says the Ravens fought for a lighter NFL suspension for Rice, even after knowing what was on the video. In fact, ESPN said that team Cass, after being told by Rice's defense lawyer Michael Diamondstein that the full video was "[expletive] horrible" after Diamondstein saw it, urged Rice's legal team to get him into a pretrial intervention program. One of the benefits of having his case settled by him going into the program was that the full video of Rice punching his then-fiancee wouldn't be made public."

First, kudos to John Harbaugh for wanting to do the right thing from the get go.

To the rest of the Ravens FO....shame on you!!!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The troll shows his true colors yet again.

BoSox Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The troll shows his true colors yet again.

New guy here. Can you tell me why he is a troll? I heard this same story today as well.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New guy here. Can you tell me why he is a troll? I heard this same story today as well.

It's Money....pay him no mind.

First, I'm a woman - not a man so he's throwing that out as an insult.

Second, he's the same guy that guaranteed us that what happened in that elevator was NOT what we thought.

Third, he threw out an insult because he has no defense for his excuse of a FO that tried to get Ray Rice off lightly even though they KNEW what happened. Ray Rice told them, as did the police. They knew, they just didn't care.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a Steelers' fan. All he does is use the Ray Rice incident as a way to blast the Ravens. He couldn't care less about the actual issue of domestic violence (in the NFL or otherwise).

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Basically a lovers quarrel. Hope no one gets punched.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad we have this thread. We soooo need it. It's legit. :L

BoSox Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a Steelers' fan. All he does is use the Ray Rice incident as a way to blast the Ravens. He couldn't care less about the actual issue of domestic violence (in the NFL or otherwise).

Ok, I can see if he always blasts the Ravens you could consider him a troll. But the link he post was reported all over the news, and if true than the Ravens higher ups have a lot of explaining to do.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I can see if he always blasts the Ravens you could consider him a troll. But the link he post was reported all over the news, and if true than the Ravens higher ups have a lot of explaining to do.

The Ravens front office made a statement today that that report has errors and flawed accusations....
We'll see when the actual Mueller report is done and if they did something underhanded, they will pay the price for it....
But MA is a Ravens hater and has a military condition called MST.....Mode Sensitive Trigger....:nod:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here comes old school in flat out denial again! we didnt know what happened, he didnt do it, yada yada yada.

hang in there till the bitter end.......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all, he is a she. Angel is not a dude and not an angel!
Old School is in denial. He just does not want to believe that a guy he rots for is a total ass.
These are both good posters but a topic that is too hot for either of their senses.

Welcome to SportsHoopla BoSox Fan. You'll love it here. SportsHoopla management are all Patriots fans!

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, he is a she. Angel is not a dude and not an angel!
Old School is in denial. He just does not want to believe that a guy he rots for is a total ass.
These are both good posters but a topic that is too hot for either of their senses.

Welcome to SportsHoopla BoSox Fan. You'll love it here. SportsHoopla management are all Patriots fans!

Hey, you wouldn't happen to have been PatsfaninNC from H2H, would you?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you wouldn't happen to have been PatsfaninNC from H2H, would you?

No, that wasn't me. I have only used "southieinnc" here and otherwise. There was a guy called patsfaninnc on the "4 letter board" as I remember.....
What is H2H?

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that wasn't me. I have only used "southieinnc" here and otherwise. There was a guy called patsfaninnc on the "4 letter board" as I remember.....
What is H2H?

H2H is a board similar to this one, but with about 1/100th the members, lol. That's where I usually post but traffic is so slow to where I had to venture out a bit. PatsfaninNC was the man, and I think he was military as well. You just remind me a lot of him in terms of posting style. My bad, sorry to mix you up with someone else.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting sick of this whole Ray Rice incident. Enough is enough, hand down a punishment and be done with it. I'm sick of hearing nothing but this when I want to hear other NFL news.

Also I'm tired of how the media plays this up as much worse than it is. I understand domestic violence is a "no-no" and I fully support Ray Rice being punished. What I hate is when I see media outlets portraying the video as "horrific". There is nothing horrific about the video. It is blurry and choppy and you just see Ray Rice move fast and then his fiancée goes down. The way the media portrays it as "horrific" you would think that you can see him taking an axe to her head inside the elevator.

I'm done with this crap

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting sick of this whole Ray Rice incident. Enough is enough, hand down a punishment and be done with it. I'm sick of hearing nothing but this when I want to hear other NFL news.

Also I'm tired of how the media plays this up as much worse than it is. I understand domestic violence is a "no-no" and I fully support Ray Rice being punished. What I hate is when I see media outlets portraying the video as "horrific". There is nothing horrific about the video. It is blurry and choppy and you just see Ray Rice move fast and then his fiancée goes down. The way the media portrays it as "horrific" you would think that you can see him taking an axe to her head inside the elevator.

I'm done with this crap

Amen. I think you echo the thoughts of most.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem is they keep changing the punishment, as more details that would covered up come out. Now you have the Ravens management throwing Rice under the bus and Rice is getting pieved.

This about wealthy men trying to protect their image, with Rice as the Pawn.

The investigation into the NFL will spill over into Ravens management.

In the end, Rice may come out as a stupid dude, who was duped or used as a scapegoat.

Rice now releasing the "texts" from Bisciotti to the public. Its ugly

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And breaking news is now that Ray will appeal the suspension decision as surprise or no surprise the video that generated the suspension was edited version. This is about bad behavior of a player compounded by cover up of the crime depth that of to protect the Ravens and the NFL

This IMO will get into a judicial case very shortly and the Feds will get involved