• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Ravens vs Steelers

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben was on point again this week. I really can't stand the guy but, I have to give him credit for his play the last couple of weeks. He looks to be at the top of his game. Ravens played too undisciplined and committed too many penalties. I'm surprised the score was as close as it was. What the hell was the deal with not letting the game end last night?

We're on to Tennessee. We're on to Tennessee.

We're on to Tennessee.

PIT I thought was trying to close it out, but needed a 1st down to do that...play resulted in 6. Maybe you're referring to after that score.

Basically we both held serve...the game was chippy per norm.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PIT I thought was trying to close it out, but needed a 1st down to do that...play resulted in 6. Maybe you're referring to after that score.

Basically we both held serve...the game was chippy per norm.

Yeah, I was referring to what the Ravens were doing on their final drive while down by 20.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was referring to what the Ravens were doing on their final drive while down by 20.

I was wondering about that, as well. What was Harbaugh trying to accomplish? Down by 20, and less than 30 seconds remaining...

Didn't really understand what he was trying there. They needed three possessions to try to tie or take the lead.