• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official RememberTheKoy's Memorial Day Weekend 2023 NFL Season Predictions

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know how anyone can say Hurts choked in that Super Bowl. If he gets the ball back he likely forces OT or wins the game. Not his fault he didn’t see the ball at the end of the game. The defense choked getting schooled on the same in and out action down in the red zone on 3 2nd half TDs.
I agree he didn't choke. And good assessment as far as the end of the game. Definitely a reason Reid tried to keep the ball outta Hurts' hands at the end...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Ita not though. Statistically he had one of thr best games ever for a QB. He was on point the entire game. Down 8 in the 4th he he tied the game up and also got the 2 point conversion. It's a shame they called the holding penalty on Bradberry on 3rd down with 1 minute and 30 seconds left I the game because there is no doubt that Hurts would have gotten them down the field for a game tying field goal at the very least if not the game winning TD with how he played.

304 yards passing, 71.1%, 8.0 YPA, 1 TD pass, 0 interceptions, 70 yards rushing, 3 rushing TDs and a 2 point conversion run. That isn't anything close to a choke, that's an all time great Super Bowl performance.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ita not though. Statistically he had one of thr best games ever for a QB. He was on point the entire game. Down 8 in the 4th he he tied the game up and also got the 2 point conversion. It's a shame they called the holding penalty on Bradberry on 3rd down with 1 minute and 30 seconds left I the game because there is no doubt that Hurts would have gotten them down the field for a game tying field goal at the very least if not the game winning TD with how he played.

304 yards passing, 71.1%, 8.0 YPA, 1 TD pass, 0 interceptions, 70 yards rushing, 3 rushing TDs and a 2 point conversion run. That isn't anything close to a choke, that's an all time great Super Bowl performance.
Wasn’t enough. Maybe he will do better next time.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets hype just because of AR is pretty fascinating to me. I get it because he is a huge upgrade at QB even at age 40 but they might need to win 9 or 10 games out of their last 11 to get to the 11 win total. That's possible but a tough road for them. Their early schedule has 1-5 written all over it and that start could bring a lot of heat from that NY media and fans. Rodgers might not be all smiles and NYC night life by that time. Conversely, if they somehow win 3 or 4 of those 6 early games, they have a shot at contending. I honestly see them as a 9 or 10 win team at best and in a dog fight for the 7 seed. The AFC may have a few tiebreakers involved this year, imo.
The Tua situation in Miami is very unpredictable. If he doesn't get his head cracked in, they have a legit shot at pushing the Bills but right now, that seems like a big "if".
The Jags will likely win the south handily barring some terrible injury luck.
The Chiefs are the Chiefs and the obvious favorite for good reason. I fully expect the Chargers to get one WC spot again despite their history of under achieving expectations. And I also expect a bounceback from the Broncos with Payton at the controls. They could be in the mix for that 7 seed.
The AFCN could go any direction. The Bengals seem to be the top dog for now but it's pretty close. A little stumble or bad luck could open the door. Any one of the other 3 or all of them could also be in the hunt for a WC come December. Gonna be about 7 or 8 teams fighting for maybe 2 spots around week 15, imo. Should be interesting.

The NFC is the Eagles and the Niners and then a bunch of teams like Dallas, Seattle, Detroit, Minnesota, NYG and whoever comes out of the south that either take a step up or a step back.
The thing with the Jets is that they've been bad for a long time and drafting well in those top spots so they have a lot of young, quality players to surround AR. Breece Hall is a stud RB. Garrett Wilson is a stud WR. Quinnen Williams is a stud DT. Sauce Gardner is a stud CB. If they aren't a dumpster fire at RT and AR is a top 10 QB then they should be a good team.