• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: RAVENS VS CHIEFS 820 PM

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait for the other games this weekend. These games also will show teams just now playing their players.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait for the other games this weekend. These games also will show teams just now playing their players.
Yeah, always a lot of early season jitters as well as starters just getting back in sync and game speed. Gonna be some hiccups for every team but I'm just glad to have meaningful games to watch.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like @Money said, it's still Monken but he seemed to be taking Lamar back to his early days with Roman. I don't understand the usage of Henry either. Him and Lamar aren't going to work well with that scheme, imo. Lamar will get his but the wear and tear should be on the big guy and not him if they want to go anywhere, imo.
They got scared because they're playing the Mahomes-Chiefs and abandoned the run even though it was a pretty close game.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson ran the ball 16 times to Henry's 13 attempts.

Seems like that is an odd ratio for your QB and RB.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoozer, I caught up on recorded episodes of General Hospital and the Bold and the Beautiful.
Episode 4 Gay GIF by Saturday Night Live

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that’s just who he is. He’s like a more accurate Vick with out the insane arm strength. His oline didn’t look like they could block very well either. They lost a lot of talent there this off-season. He’s going to have to run around a lot this year.
Or he can use his scrambling ability to run around and look for the open receiver?

He runs as much as he did last night and he will be hurt by the 4th or 5th game.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, watching Worthy on that reverse looked like a Ferrari driving through a bunch of old VW Beetles.
Kid is going to be really good.....and when Hollywood returns.....the best trio in football at WR.

Side note: The Bills traded the Chiefs the pick that was used to select Worthy I believe......think the Bills regret that this season? I do.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he can use his scrambling ability to run around and look for the open receiver?

He runs as much as he did last night and he will be hurt by the 4th or 5th game.

I wonder if part of him running so often last night had something to do with those X posts about F throwing the ball. You know, trying to back up his words.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he’s definitely sitting a lot of games this year.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid is going to be really good.....and when Hollywood returns.....the best trio in football at WR.

Side note: The Bills traded the Chiefs the pick that was used to select Worthy I believe......think the Bills regret that this season? I do.
Ironically, it was also the Bills that traded down with the Chiefs in 2017 and the Chiefs got this certin young QB. Now, what was his name again? :noidea: Lol. The Bills should have regrets.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, it was also the Bills that traded down with the Chiefs in 2017 and the Chiefs got this certin young QB. Now, what was his name again? :noidea: Lol. The Bills should have regrets.
Throw the Bears in there too. They also had a shot at...you know who. But well... Trubisky... :heh:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw the Bears in there too. They also had a shot at...you know who. But well... Trubisky... :heh:
Yeah, but that was "duh, Bears" and has been well documented. Honestly, that year, I figured Watson would be first off the board. As much as his issues and his downfall have been so glaring recently, he looked great coming out of college and looked for all the world to be a legit franchise QB his first few years in Houston. Mahomes landing with Andy is just a match for the ages but the Chiefs played it super smart with him too. They knew he was a bit of a project and didn't rush it. Best thing that ever happened to you Chiefs fans.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but that was "duh, Bears" and has been well documented. Honestly, that year, I figured Watson would be first off the board. As much as his issues and his downfall have been so glaring recently, he looked great coming out of college and looked for all the world to be a legit franchise QB his first few years in Houston. Mahomes landing with Andy is just a match for the ages but the Chiefs played it super smart with him too. They knew he was a bit of a project and didn't rush it. Best thing that ever happened to you Chiefs fans.
Dirty little secret is he plays mostly like he did at Texas Tech and always kinda has, tbh. The main thing that happened developmentally in the NFL happened after 2020. He was always going to be really good even if he started as a rookie, imo. The things that people didn't think would translate just kinda did.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ravens fans are still whining and crying on fb/x about being cheated. roflmao.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty little secret is he plays mostly like he did at Texas Tech and always kinda has, tbh. The main thing that happened developmentally in the NFL happened after 2020. He was always going to be really good even if he started as a rookie, imo. The things that people didn't think would translate just kinda did.
Yeah, for sure. But being able to avoid all those rookie QB traps by being eased in definitely helped Mahomes. Kingsbury doesn't do players any favors developmentally, imo. Reid's teaching allowed Mahomes to channel that nature a bit. Obviously otherworldly talent but the stuff between the ears even more impressive, imo.