• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Ravens Post Game!

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did the NFL let the Ravens get Henry?

Far as acquiring Reddick n Higgins. There's already too much money tied up in the Skins overpaid n under-performing DT tandem. I imagine Reddick is looking for something noticeably north of 20 million. So while he's capable of a hellified trick, It is just one trick. What the Skins need really are DL who can play the run, maybe moreso than they need a pass rusher, but ideally speaking. I'd like them to acquire a DL player who can play both the run n rush the passer. Which might be a big ask seeing as they don't have a single DL player who can play the run or rush the passer. Reddick imo is not trhe answer.

Far as Higgins goes. I read he was looking for a deal akin to Michael Pittman, 3 year/70 million. That's a reasonable, some would opine very reasonable ask by Higgins. Cincy balked and long storty short. Higgins got franchised at 21+mill for this year and he'll likely be able to command 25 mill per next year. I can't say I hate those numbers. My only reservation is what does the next crop of WRs coiming out in the draft look like. Cuz even if the Skins were to acquire botth Reddick n Higgins this year. I still don't see them as viable SB contenders due to that suspect run defense.
NFL does,nt make teams sign anybody.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no shame in losing to a team like the Ravens who were playing their best at home. Not too many teams would have beaten them yesterday. This season is not about being contenders, it's about building a winning culture and most importantly finding a QB who can change the team's future. I think we have our answer. He showed yesterday there isn't a player in the league who can deliver the ball any better than Jayden Daniels. He was fitting it into tight windows all day long.

I want no party of Reddick. Let him be somone else's problem. Some of you want a quick fix where Peters is thinking long term success. I'll go with the professoinal's approach.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, first @dad is incorrect about that, Higgins can be tagged again by the Bengals or any team acquiring him and unlike the Bengals, that team would have both the inside track and first Crack at signing him to a new contract. I don't know where @dad is getting that bit of misinformation or why he is repeating it. I'm always open to learn something new, perhaps he can enlighten all of us. So, at minimum the Commanders get him for the rest of this year and all of next year.
The rest of your answer has nothing at all to do with Tee Higgins. Perhaps you're thinking about Aiyuk (49ers) or Adams (Raiders)
I was referring to reddick.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know this by now but UGH, RR and his lack of ability to scout and find talent in the draft really cant be over stated.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible look for Ravens fans. Hope this guy gets police attention with this video evidence.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no shame in losing to a team like the Ravens who were playing their best at home. Not too many teams would have beaten them yesterday. This season is not about being contenders, it's about building a winning culture and most importantly finding a QB who can change the team's future. I think we have our answer. He showed yesterday there isn't a player in the league who can deliver the ball any better than Jayden Daniels. He was fitting it into tight windows all day long.

I want no party of Reddick. Let him be somone else's problem. Some of you want a quick fix where Peters is thinking long term success. I'll go with the professoinal's approach.

I'm not sure why some are acting like we were this perfect squad and the Ravens blew us out. Absolutely no shame in this loss. Many predicted a loss, perhaps because we kept the game close folks are forgetting we brought the same problems with us to the ravens game. We had to play mistake free to win and we didn't, that simple. Forget the rushing yards, for lamar having all day to throw. We didn't get a TD on that first pick, we didn't recover that fumble by the ravens center, we dropped crucial 3rd down catches and missed a FG. Despite the abuse the defense allowed, we could have won against a team probably winning the superbowl this year