• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Have A "Flacco Problem"

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the predictions for Mosely? (I assume Suggs will retire or sign for lower money)

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco isn't guaranteed any money beyond this year. Take a year to see if Lamar can be the guy. I agree that the red flags are very alarming. But you spent a 1st round pick on him so you owe it to yourself to see if he can be the guy. If he bombs next year, you have a tremendous QB class in the 2020 draft.

Wrong on several accounts brother....Joe can be cut at the end of season but still counts against the cap next yr before that deal is done it is manageable they say ....
Then think for a moment, the LJ led Ravens managed 24 points against the worst D in the league and caught Marvin with his pants down...
What do you think will happen when they play the Chargers, and the Chiefs ?????
Who now know all he can do good is run and throw check downs, they will load the box and make him throw....What did he have 10 passes in that game and 1 was int'd and another almost....
When he starts throwing more, more int's are gonna show up.....I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders beat us this week if he starts again....
But remember, Joe and this O looked really good at the beginning of the season and then the Oline injuries came, that's the crux of the whole thing...Brady, Rodgers or any other qb cannot sustain plays when the Oline keeps breaking down....Joe can make every throw and read the D's better, has a reputation for winning in Dec, and this kid comes out there running all over the place and gave fans a thrill, but don't be duped by it, so did RG3, Kapernick, Vince Young and many more that all flubbed out as soon as teams got a look at the film.....
Joe needs to be in there if we have any chance to make the playoffs at all, GUARANTEED !!!!!
Note***
Don't trust StoolersPride as I call him, he's a Flacco hater.....I think his wife has a crush on Joe !!:heh:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong on several accounts brother....Joe can be cut at the end of season but still counts against the cap next yr before that deal is done it is manageable they say ....
Then think for a moment, the LJ led Ravens managed 24 points against the worst D in the league and caught Marvin with his pants down...
Who now know all he can do good is run and throw check downs, they will load the box and make him throw....What did he have 10 passes in that game and 1 was int'd and another almost....
When he starts throwing more, more int's are gonna show up.....I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders beat us this week if he starts again....
But remember, Joe and this O looked really good at the beginning of the season and then the Oline injuries came, that's the crux of the whole thing...Brady, Rodgers or any other qb cannot sustain plays when the Oline keeps breaking down....Joe can make every throw and read the D's better, has a reputation for winning in Dec, and this kid comes out there running all over the place and gave fans a thrill, but don't be duped by it, so did RG3, Kapernick, Vince Young and many more that all flubbed out as soon as teams got a look at the film.....
Joe needs to be in there if we have any chance to make the playoffs at all, GUARANTEED !!!!!
Note***
Don't trust StoolersPride as I call him, he's a Flacco hater.....I think his wife has a crush on Joe !!:heh:
Pshh single brother:suds:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pshh single brother:suds:

I see you and @Southieinnc 's wives got together for a little Joe Time....
joe-flacco_dggrvt3hq0sk1djpy9tawxc8a.jpg

giphy.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat the worst Defense in the league this yr, and had to keep it on the ground to do that and still only won by 3 and a big play from the D.....
They are a worse team without Joe and the deep ball doesn't even exist with Buckwheat Jackson....
All he can do is run , hand the ball off... But we did find our power back in the undrafted Edwards...
Can you imagine Ben with the pitiful wr's and RB's we've had over the last 11 yrs ?????
You'd be calling him names and saying he's a bum too....
But like @Southieinnc , you must've caught your wife fantasizing about Joe or something, your obsession is over the top, dude....
And Joe has 120 mil in the bank to soothe any disappointment he may encounter in this game...
You don't have enough for a happy meal at McDonalds....So shaaaaaaaat up already, Peon !!!!!

Give us a break. Just because the Baltimore receivers and RBs have underachieved doesn't mean they are/were shitty. Here is just a sample.

Maclin
Crabtree
Snead
Perriman
Wallace had a 1000 yard season
Woodhead
Forsett had 1200 yards
Pitta
S. Smith had a 1000 yard season averaged 800 and 5 TDs a yr while in Purple
O. Daniels
T' Smith had an 1100 yard season averaged about 900 per year along with 7.5 TDs
Clark
Rice had four seasons over 1100 yds
Stokely
Boldin

I went back to their SB team in 2012. I'm sure I missed a few. All while investing heavily in a top 5-10 Defense each year.

I think the problem lies more with the coach not knowing the rules and not knowing how to evaluate offensive talent. Even when he did find quality players he didn't know how to use them properly.

Troy Brown, Bethell Johnson, Reche Caldwell, Patrick Pass, David Patten, JR Redmond, Marc Edwards and Terry Glen collectively say hold our 2001 championship beer.

Maybe it's not the receivers and RBs. Just sayin

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note***

Yeah NE has had zero O line injuries this year and for Brady's entire career:rolleyes2:

But I bet that briefs well in the Baltimore bars.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give us a break. Just because the Baltimore receivers and RBs have underachieved doesn't mean they are/were shitty. Here is just a sample.

Maclin
Crabtree
Snead
Perriman
Wallace had a 1000 yard season
Woodhead
Forsett had 1200 yards
Pitta
S. Smith had a 1000 yard season averaged 800 and 5 TDs a yr while in Purple
O. Daniels
T' Smith had an 1100 yard season averaged about 900 per year along with 7.5 TDs
Clark
Rice had four seasons over 1100 yds
Stokely
Boldin

I went back to their SB team in 2012. I'm sure I missed a few. All while investing heavily in a top 5-10 Defense each year.

I think the problem lies more with the coach not knowing the rules and not knowing how to evaluate offensive talent. Even when he did find quality players he didn't know how to use them properly.

Troy Brown, Bethell Johnson, Reche Caldwell, Patrick Pass, David Patten, JR Redmond, Marc Edwards and Terry Glen collectively say hold our 2001 championship beer.

Maybe it's not the receivers and RBs. Just sayin

Maclin....played like 2 games for us and injured but was already done when we got him.
Crabtree ....when he does catch the ball dives for the ground to keep from getting hit and barely above a #3 at this point...

Snead..................still productive , not a #1
Perriman......total bust
Wallace had a 1000 yard season.....had one good yr
Woodhead............always injured, 1 season
Forsett had 1200 yards ......1 fluke yr
Pitta.......was very good but injured often
S. Smith had a 1000 yard season averaged 800 and 5 TDs a yr while in Purple..a #2 then
O. Daniels.....barely remember
T' Smith had an 1100 yard season averaged about 900 per year along with 7.5 TDs...
Clark.... was ready for retirement
Rice had four seasons over 1100 yds....he was really good for 2 yrs and we won a SB with him
Stokely.....irrelevent
Boldin.....was clutch but slow and we won a SB with him

But I agree, the HC is the biggest flaw in this team.....It's been reported that he and Biscuit have a mutual agreement to move on after this season....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont mind old fool, he just makes his memes, let him be
He's a meme master. Too bad is football knowledge isn't anywhere near that level.

But come on, can't I have my fun:boink:? I mean things with the Rat Birds are pretty boring since 2012 and the disappearance of Tgann.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maclin....played like 2 games for us and injured but was already done when we got him.
Crabtree ....when he does catch the ball dives for the ground to keep from getting hit and barely above a #3 at this point...

Snead..................still productive , not a #1
Perriman......total bust
Wallace had a 1000 yard season.....had one good yr
Woodhead............always injured, 1 season
Forsett had 1200 yards ......1 fluke yr
Pitta.......was very good but injured often
S. Smith had a 1000 yard season averaged 800 and 5 TDs a yr while in Purple..a #2 then
O. Daniels.....barely remember
T' Smith had an 1100 yard season averaged about 900 per year along with 7.5 TDs...
Clark.... was ready for retirement
Rice had four seasons over 1100 yds....he was really good for 2 yrs and we won a SB with him
Stokely.....irrelevent
Boldin.....was clutch but slow and we won a SB with him

But I agree, the HC is the biggest flaw in this team.....It's been reported that he and Biscuit have a mutual agreement to move on after this season....

Glad to see you finally got a new prescription for those homer goggles.

On this Thanksgiving week I'm grateful you realized you're supporting my argument and not just the coach which most of us have known was an issue for a looooong time. His inability to draft or find, and use that offensive talent is what doomed Baltimore. Not the lack of names listed above. Most were serviceable before getting there and others had very good seasons after departing.

All you have to do is look at the Pats SB roster. I'd take almost every player I listed from Baltimore over them (-) Troy Brown.

Maybe things could've been different if they hadn't give Flacco that overinflated contract or invested so much in the D?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....

People say that I have a drinking problem.

But i don't want to stop.

;)

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As predicted by literally everyone when he signed that extension.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As predicted by literally everyone when he signed that extension.

Not anyone wearing Raven purple. I think most still deny he was overpaid for being a Flucco.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not anyone wearing Raven purple. I think most still deny he was overpaid for being a Flucco.
I don't know. I definitely remember some being doubtful but at the same time they rationalized it by saying how they could have gotten out of his cap hit by now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I definitely remember some being doubtful but at the same time they rationalized it by saying how they could have gotten out of his cap hit by now.

You're right I do recall that now.

Maybe it has something to do with the water in and around Philly and Baltimore?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note***
Lamar Jackson is about to tear the Raiders up you dumb shit