• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Have A "Flacco Problem"

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, old skool's game gets weaker every year. It all went downhill once his boyfriend Tgann got banned.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, I'm not a fan of or a believer in the run option qb's, and what was it Vick won now ?...Uh zippo.....
Joe's our guy and will have a banner yr now that he has a few playmakers....
im thinking hes not having a banner year, again.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well , more often than not we've been right about flacco

No you haven't, he's won a lot more than you and a few haters want to admit....He's near the finish with 11 yrs in and had to overcome an idiot HC , 5 or so OC's and 3 of them were horrible....
Never had a playmaker wr his whole career, nor a premier rb....Still he managed to get 3 AFCCG'S, mvp SB47.....Not too shabby for average Joe as some of you call him....

Annnnnd the season ain't over yet, Pitts could take a nose dive down the stretch without Bell and Conner banged up....Brown may get suspended, who knows.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you haven't, he's won a lot more than you and a few haters want to admit....He's near the finish with 11 yrs in and had to overcome an idiot HC , 5 or so OC's and 3 of them were horrible....
Never had a playmaker wr his whole career, nor a premier rb....Still he managed to get 3 AFCCG'S, mvp SB47.....Not too shabby for average Joe as some of you call him....

Annnnnd the season ain't over yet, Pitts could take a nose dive down the stretch without Bell and Conner banged up....Brown may get suspended, who knows.....
team wins, he sucks face it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe-Flacco-be-like-e1420984686753.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flacco's brain is doubtful for Cincy game this weekend.....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team wins, he sucks face it

They beat the worst Defense in the league this yr, and had to keep it on the ground to do that and still only won by 3 and a big play from the D.....
They are a worse team without Joe and the deep ball doesn't even exist with Buckwheat Jackson....
All he can do is run , hand the ball off... But we did find our power back in the undrafted Edwards...
Can you imagine Ben with the pitiful wr's and RB's we've had over the last 11 yrs ?????
You'd be calling him names and saying he's a bum too....
But like @Southieinnc , you must've caught your wife fantasizing about Joe or something, your obsession is over the top, dude....
And Joe has 120 mil in the bank to soothe any disappointment he may encounter in this game...
You don't have enough for a happy meal at McDonalds....So shaaaaaaaat up already, Peon !!!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat the worst Defense in the league this yr, and had to keep it on the ground to do that and still only won by 3 and a big play from the D.....
They are a worse team without Joe and the deep ball doesn't even exist with Buckwheat Jackson....
All he can do is run , hand the ball off... But we did find our power back in the undrafted Edwards...
Can you imagine Ben with the pitiful wr's and RB's we've had over the last 11 yrs ?????
You'd be calling him names and saying he's a bum too....
But like @Southieinnc , you must've caught your wife fantasizing about Joe or something, your obsession is over the top, dude....
And Joe has 120 mil in the bank to soothe any disappointment he may encounter in this game...
You don't have enough for a happy meal at McDonalds....So shaaaaaaaat up already, Peon !!!!!
Looks like it’s lamar time

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it’s lamar time

I hope so. I've been a Joe Flacco backer his entire time in Baltimore but it's time. His contract prevents us from signing other big time players. He flat out hasn't been good. Lamar adds excitement and another dimension that defenses have to worry about stopping. Give him time to develop his arm but you can now afford to put guys around him via the draft and free agency this upcoming offseason.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. I've been a Joe Flacco backer his entire time in Baltimore but it's time. His contract prevents us from signing other big time players. He flat out hasn't been good. Lamar adds excitement and another dimension that defenses have to worry about stopping. Give him time to develop his arm but you can now afford to put guys around him via the draft and free agency this upcoming offseason.
I agree with this post:agree: @Oldschool739 does not

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not in agreement with the people that think Lamar is a solution in Baltimore ... the way they are having to use him is not sustainable ... the only reason they would use him that way thus far is they feel he can't pass in this league right now ... whether it's reading defense or decision making or whatever, it's a huge red flag that the guy is nowhere close to being a competent QB in this league and if he has that far to go, I don't think he will ever get there

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Ravens in position to swallow a big dead money pill? Is Flacco a post June 1st cut designee candidate?

Will Mosely and Suggs not be resigned? That's 16M in savings there (based on their 2018 salries)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not in agreement with the people that think Lamar is a solution in Baltimore ... the way they are having to use him is not sustainable ... the only reason they would use him that way thus far is they feel he can't pass in this league right now ... whether it's reading defense or decision making or whatever, it's a huge red flag that the guy is nowhere close to being a competent QB in this league and if he has that far to go, I don't think he will ever get there
I agree with this too, but he’s an upgrade over joe schmo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Ravens in position to swallow a big dead money pill? Is Flacco a post June 1st cut designee candidate?

Will Mosely and Suggs not be resigned? That's 16M in savings there (based on their 2018 salries)
I think he can be a June 1 cut

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco isn't guaranteed any money beyond this year. Take a year to see if Lamar can be the guy. I agree that the red flags are very alarming. But you spent a 1st round pick on him so you owe it to yourself to see if he can be the guy. If he bombs next year, you have a tremendous QB class in the 2020 draft.