• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Have A "Flacco Problem"

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens are desperate to get away from that lame duck offense. Can't blame them for taking a late 1st trade flier on Jackson. He has the potential but was unanimously considered a raw prospect. Who knows if he'll make the transition to WR/RB or keep trying to make his mark at QB. We'll have to wait a few years before we can gauge his future in the NFL.

One things for sure though, Flacco's days are numbered regardless of Jackson's future.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens are desperate to get away from that lame duck offense. Can't blame them for taking a late 1st trade flier on Jackson. He has the potential but was unanimously considered a raw prospect. Who knows if he'll make the transition to WR/RB or keep trying to make his mark at QB. We'll have to wait a few years before we can gauge his future in the NFL.

One things for sure though, Flacco's days are numbered regardless of Jackson's future.

I think Jackson will be the future and another Vick-like QB.....and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Vick was an electrifying player and if you add that element to their offense (along with their always solid defense) they can be really good.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jackson will be the future and another Vick-like QB.....and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Vick was an electrifying player and if you add that element to their offense (along with their always solid defense) they can be really good.
Time will tell. It's too easy to get caught up in hype during a player's rookie offseason. Too many times have prospects not lived up to their hype pieces, much like these Vick comparisons.

TBH I'd much rather read about Deshaun Watson being compared to Vick than an unproven prospect.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell. It's too easy to get caught up in hype during a player's rookie offseason. Too many times have prospects not lived up to their hype pieces, much like these Vick comparisons.

TBH I'd much rather read about Deshaun Watson being compared to Vick than an unproven prospect.

:D

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flacco steps up to pass!!!!!
20121126_082614_AP041206018891.jpg

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion: The Baltimore Ravens Have a Major Joe Flacco Problem

The Baltimore Ravens have a major Joe Flacco problem, even if they don't realize it or want to admit it. Since going on his four-game streak to win the Super Bowl after the 2012 season, and getting a big contract, Flacco has been among the worst regular starters in the NFL, and the Ravens have not won another playoff game.

Here's where he ranks among the 33 quarterbacks who have thrown at least 800 passes in the last five years:

-dead last in yards per attempt;

-dead last in touchdown pass percentage;

-dead last in touchdown to interception ratio;

-32nd in passer rating (ahead of only Blake Bortles);

-dead last in net yards per pass attempt;

-dead last in adjusted net yards per pass attempt.

Does this make Joe Flacco elite?

Last year, he averaged 5.7 yards per pass attempt. Let's put that in some perspective. Ryan Leaf's career yards per attempt was 5.6, and JaMarcus Russell's was 6.0.
Elite? Yes. Upon looking at your bullet points, Mr Flacco is in a class of his own.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, I'm not a fan of or a believer in the run option qb's, and what was it Vick won now ?...Uh zippo.....
Joe's our guy and will have a banner yr now that he has a few playmakers....