• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Have A "Flacco Problem"

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson has said the ravens will be throwing a lot against the raiders this week ... translation: Jackson isn't starting

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong on several accounts brother....Joe can be cut at the end of season.....
But remember, Joe and this O looked really good at the beginning of the season and then the Oline injuries came, that's the crux of the whole thing...Brady, Rodgers or any other qb cannot sustain plays when the Oline keeps breaking down....Joe can make every throw and read the D's better, has a reputation for winning in Dec, and this kid comes out there running all over the place and gave fans a thrill, but don't be duped by it, so did RG3, Kapernick, Vince Young and many more that all flubbed out as soon as teams got a look at the film.....
Joe needs to be in there if we have any chance to make the playoffs at all, GUARANTEED !!!!!
Note***
Don't trust StoolersPride as I call him, he's a Flacco hater.....I think his wife has a crush on Joe !!:heh:

Trust me Old Stool,

We ALL have a crush on Flacco - The Ravens are irrelevant as long as Flacco is in Baltimore.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me Old Stool,

We ALL have a crush on Flacco - The Ravens are irrelevant as long as Flacco is in Baltimore.

Well we know your wife has a crush on him, along with some other personals...
anigif_enhanced-10286-1396918341-5.gif
:pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson is about to tear the Raiders up you dumb shit

Well that shouldn't be a great feat since they are very bad and have only won 1 game...
But don't bet your xbox on it Corky....He's promised to throw more in this game and you will see 3 to 5 int's if he does, and if he continues his running like last week he will get hurt....
Oakland just may beat them, because Harboob could get out coached by Granny Clampett....
Don't you recognize this picture, he's following Jim's formula that eventually got him fired....
If you'd think twice, you'd be the smartest person in your family !!! :L:rolleyes2:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you finally got a new prescription for those homer goggles.

On this Thanksgiving week I'm grateful you realized you're supporting my argument and not just the coach which most of us have known was an issue for a looooong time. His inability to draft or find, and use that offensive talent is what doomed Baltimore. Not the lack of names listed above. Most were serviceable before getting there and others had very good seasons after departing.

All you have to do is look at the Pats SB roster. I'd take almost every player I listed from Baltimore over them (-) Troy Brown.

Maybe things could've been different if they hadn't give Flacco that overinflated contract or invested so much in the D?

Before Flacco, Trent Dilfer was our best qb....That should tell you something...And regardless what people think, Joe's contract was super cap friendly, so I agree on the coaching blunders but Flacco has never been the problem and he isn't now....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Dilfer is our best qb....That should tell you something...And regardless what people think, Joe's contract was super cap friendly, so I agree on the coaching blunders but Flacco has never been the problem and he isn't now....

Flacco's team is the best team to represent the Baltimore Browns in 18 years!!!!!

Or is that the Cleveland Ravens? I'm confused.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that shouldn't be a great feat since they are very bad and have only won 1 game...
But don't bet your xbox on it Corky....He's promised to throw more in this game and you will see 3 to 5 int's if he does, and if he continues his running like last week he will get hurt....
Oakland just may beat them, because Harboob could get out coached by Granny Clampett....
Don't you recognize this picture, he's following Jim's formula that eventually got him fired....
If you'd think twice, you'd be the smartest person in your family !!! :L:rolleyes2:

Don't sell them short, they've won 2 games.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Flacco, Trent Dilfer was our best qb....That should tell you something...And regardless what people think, Joe's contract was super cap friendly, so I agree on the coaching blunders but Flacco has never been the problem and he isn't now....

Flacco = Dilfer 2.0

He's just a lot more expensive.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you're wrong on that. I'm playing Jackson this week over Mullens.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the Flacco haters at now? Lamar is struggling vs Oakland, just like oldskool predicted.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco's team is the best team to represent the Baltimore Browns in 18 years!!!!!

Or is that the Cleveland Ravens? I'm confused.

Ask your wife, she knows Flacco from head to toe.....
anigif_enhanced-buzz-23402-1392228357-20.gif
:eek::heh::pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your guy won this weekend - Or did he????? You want wins or Flacco?

Well if you had an IQ at least above that of a frog, you'd realize that the D put up 14 of the points scored against the like 30th worst D in the league and Buckwheat threw 2 picks in the first half trying to act like a qb that can actually throw....So they went back to the run and Gus Edwards was the money in that account....
He's been on the winning end of 2 home games against 2 very bad teams....Watch when he goes on the road against good teams and coaches....He will get smashed, Joe can't run like him, but reads D's better and throws way better....Joe gives us the best chance to win, period....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a back loaded deal so yeah, the operative word there...."was".

While the FO has made Flacco's cap hit work so maybe that's the reason to say it's never been the problem, but his cap hit never matched the production, and as it (CH) continues to grow to the point where I think it has to be part of the problem now.

Yeah BAL cold bring Flacco back on a $26.5 mil cap hit next yr, but does that make good fiscal sense? They probably will give Jackson the reins for at least a yr, but I think they could sign a Bridgewater and get almost the same production as Flacco is giving them for half the cap hit.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Flacco

I think he's still due 16M in guaranteed $$$.
He already has that money, it's the rest of his signing bonus. If cut this off season the Ravens will carry 8M in dead money for 2019, and 20.

His release will save the team 18.5M. My guess is he's gone.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you had an IQ at least above that of a frog, you'd realize that the D put up 14 of the points scored against the like 30th worst D in the league and Buckwheat threw 2 picks in the first half trying to act like a qb that can actually throw....So they went back to the run and Gus Edwards was the money in that account....
He's been on the winning end of 2 home games against 2 very bad teams....Watch when he goes on the road against good teams and coaches....He will get smashed, Joe can't run like him, but reads D's better and throws way better....Joe gives us the best chance to win, period....
So you're rooting for your 1st round draft pick to get smashed and fail just so you can keep the QB with a $26 million plus cap hit next year that no longer matches his production and wins??? :scratch::scratch::scratch:

As a Steeler fan, I like your plan!!! Your new GM should hire you as a consultant and listen only to you. It will get you both fired eventually but probably not before you run the Ravens into the ground for years. Someone has to be the new Cleveland in our division, may as well be the Ravens.