• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens at Patriots Playoff Game Discussion 1/10/15

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got it done but now they hit the road where they have played much better.

As for the Ratbirds..that was the one team in the playoffs that really worries me. The Pats always seem to play like shit against them and they may totally expose their o-line.
.....didn't pats beat them 40-7 last year...?,......expect the same thing/have no fear...!,......*MM shakes Tex's shoulders*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I'm NOT taking the rat birds ~lightly~ either,.......but.........they're not the same team as years past, we got much better on defense,.....we got a healthy GRONK =for once..!,....I see a KC/like romp written all-over this game !,.....GO PATRIOTS....!!!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I'm NOT taking the rat birds ~lightly~ either,.......but.........they're not the same team as years past, we got much better on defense,.....we got a healthy GRONK =for once..!,....I see a KC/like romp written all-over this game !,.....GO PATRIOTS....!!!

I would like nothing better than to see Suggs slug off the field with a big L on his fucking forehead.

He's already chirping about Brady.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...morning,tex,.....I believe the ravens played their SB two nights ago,.....there won't be enough in the tank to keep ^UP^ with a healthy , mad, clicking-on-all-cylinders/Brady offense,.......YOU WILL SEE.....!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...morning,tex,.....I believe the ravens played their SB two nights ago,.....there won't be enough in the tank to keep ^UP^ with a healthy , mad, clicking-on-all-cylinders/Brady offense,.......YOU WILL SEE.....!

that's what I want to see Mother.

Hope the holidays were good to you. :suds:

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and how we'll did the ravens finish-up their regular season = very subpar...?!,.....I see the pats winning by 2-touchdowns minimum in ~frosty~ Foxboro,.......supposed to be around 16-degrees at night/sat..

We barely beat the Jets. Granted, it's a division foe but Baltimore is better than the Jets.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you are correct.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We barely beat the Jets. Granted, it's a division foe but Baltimore is better than the Jets.
.....and Baltimore lost to Houston a few weeks back and shouldn't even be in the playoffs,.....they're a Jekyll-n-Hyde team,.....granted that they may be peaking right now, but we're the better team,.....NUFF' said....!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL has to protect Brady and not fall asleep like they have done in a few games. Suggs will be out for blood to try and back up what he said about the Patriots. Everyone is healthy which is great and the defense is much better than when the Pats played the Ravens and got blown out.

What's the word on Gray and Blount? Are they 100%?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....*MM's tired of all the "Debby-downers" here,......head-butts trailer wall/kicks cat*

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL has to protect Brady and not fall asleep like they have done in a few games. Suggs will be out for blood to try and back up what he said about the Patriots. Everyone is healthy which is great and the defense is much better than when the Pats played the Ravens and got blown out.

What's the word on Gray and Blount? Are they 100%?
....as far as I know = they're both healthy (90/100%).

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....as far as I know = they're both healthy (90/100%).

I want to see a heavy dose of both of them and then play action to Gronk and Edelman... I look for this to be another "break out" game for Amendola though since the Ravens will certainly try to take away the first two options.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gggggggrrrrrr,.....pats will be going ALL-OUT Saturday,........even throwing gizzelle's tampons at them if need be.....!

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gggggggrrrrrr,.....pats will be going ALL-OUT Saturday,........even throwing gizzelle's tampons at them if need be.....!

That is something I could have done without reading at this hour.

GO PATS!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the Pittsburgh/Baltimore games this past weekend? Who did the most damage to the Baltimore defense? Correct......the Tight End. They switched coverages on him and guys doing the coverage...........the Steelers made most of their yardage by throwing to the TE. I can't even remember his name...........Basically, the Ravens have a serious deficiency covering the opposing tight end and the Patriots have the best in the NFL. If they try to double him, it just opens up someone else like LaFell or Wright. The front seven of the Ravens is the problem. The OL can delay the rush, the biggest issue is making sure Vareen doesn't try to roll block the blitzers. He has to stand up and just slow them down. He has a bad habit of trying to put his down and roll into a blitzer and the good ones just hop over him and whack Brady while Vareen is rolling along on the ground.

Brady has to drop back five steps instead of three and release the ball immediately and survey the field. He has to do his check downs as he's backing up.

More important, Blount and gray have to pound the ball and pick up at least 3-4 yards every time they run the ball. Make the Ravens d-Line and linebackers hesitate to be sure that a RB doesn't have the ball and give Brady the extra two seconds.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The name of the TE you are looking for is Pro Bowl TE Heath Miller BigKen. He isn't some no name that they went up against. Also Baltimore finished 12th in coverage on TE's this season. So not the best but not the worst either. I would also say because Pittsburgh had so much talent at the WR position that they were working to contain the outside more so than stop the TE. Heck I saw multiple times where they had Brown triple covered. So I see them playing this game a bit differently coverage wise where they will leave Webb one on one against one of the receivers then Bracket the other side with one of the safeties then double Gronk most of the game. I actually see Wright being the guy who could have the big game since most likely he will be in single coverage. I would also say the RB's faking like they are going to stay in and block to then go out in a route would be a good way to help slow down that pass rush having to worry about the quick check down.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The name of the TE you are looking for is Pro Bowl TE Heath Miller BigKen. He isn't some no name that they went up against. Also Baltimore finished 12th in coverage on TE's this season. So not the best but not the worst either. I would also say because Pittsburgh had so much talent at the WR position that they were working to contain the outside more so than stop the TE. Heck I saw multiple times where they had Brown triple covered. So I see them playing this game a bit differently coverage wise where they will leave Webb one on one against one of the receivers then Bracket the other side with one of the safeties then double Gronk most of the game. I actually see Wright being the guy who could have the big game since most likely he will be in single coverage. I would also say the RB's faking like they are going to stay in and block to then go out in a route would be a good way to help slow down that pass rush having to worry about the quick check down.

Miller is a nice TE, but is about 50% of Gronk. But he will need to be double covered, so agreed. Then they need to account for Vereen on those wheel routes. Good luck with that.

The Pats are healthy and have too many weapons for the Ravens in this game IMO. On this side of the ball, they need to get to Brady with their front 4. Otherwise, they are dead.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....*MM's tired of all the "Debby-downers" here,......head-butts trailer wall/kicks cat*

If you're referring to me I'm not trying to be a Debbie-downer. I'm just trying to curb my enthusiasm so I don't puke in my beer if the game goes badly for the Pats.