• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking all 124 head coaches

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go with your quotes again. Where did I say "this is the way it is"? Also go read my posts again. I said it was my opinion a few times. Learn how to comprehend and don't say I always do things that I don't.

It is a fucking message board. Does someone really have to qualify everything with "in my opinion"? Grow up and go run to another teams board to talk shit about me.

All you've done is prove me right about what I said about you

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinion is your opinion. It is impossible to prove incorrect. Your opinion is out of touch with reality, but it is well within your rights to be delusional, I suppose. I am just pointing out that your "data mining" is inaccurate and misleading. I am more of an amused observer than participant, if you will.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinion is your opinion. It is impossible to prove incorrect. Your opinion is out of touch with reality, but it is well within your rights to be delusional, I suppose. I am just pointing out that your "data mining" is inaccurate and misleading. I am more of an amused observer than participant, if you will.

An "amused observer" does not participate and give their own biased opinion. As soon as that "amused observer" throws in his opinion on the participants then he no longer is an "amused observer" and should actually have the balls to put his neck out there and bring something tangible to the table. If that "amused observer" can not bring anything to back up his opinion then he should stay an "amused observer".

I however am an amused participant.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An "amused observer" does not participate and give their own biased opinion. As soon as that "amused observer" throws in his opinion on the participants then he no longer is an "amused observer" and should actually have the balls to put his neck out there and bring something tangible to the table. If that "amused observer" can not bring anything to back up his opinion then he should stay an "amused observer".

I however am an amused participant.

:yawn:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alls i'm gonna add here is that I wouldn't want Nebraska to hire Beamer.

^this^

I think he's a good coach. If not Top 10 then close.

Easily Top 20, probably Top 15.

On Beamers behalf, some of the peers he's being compared to need to put a few more years in to see their consistency and durability...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have Pederson and Callahan back.

65405555-dat-ass-.gif

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^this^

I think he's a good coach. If not Top 10 then close.

Easily Top 20, probably Top 15.

On Beamers behalf, some of the peers he's being compared to need to put a few more years in to see their consistency and durability...

I would agree with that last part but that is where tho glorious thing that is called an opinion comes in. Unfortunately some people take that glorious thing as a fact and get all butt hurt about it.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree with that last part but that is where tho glorious thing that is called an opinion comes in. Unfortunately some people take that glorious thing as a fact and get all butt hurt about it.

The basis of your 'opinions' rely on you saying 'it's just a fact' or 'they are just better' and you do not come across like you are supplying a harmless opinion. then when you provide no quantitative data to back up your 'opinions,' you're just trolling.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The basis of your 'opinions' rely on you saying 'it's just a fact' or 'they are just better' and you do not come across like you are supplying a harmless opinion. then when you provide no quantitative data to back up your 'opinions,' you're just trolling.

I have provided data. Just because the data doesn't not make your beloved coach look as good as you would hope doesn't automatically unquantitative (yeah that is probably not a word).

The only coach I will say "it is just a fact" about is Bill Snyder. That one is not even close to debatable. Other than that, don't be like Brasky and quote things that were never said. You should always do the opposite of Brasky.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL JED'S SIGNATURE...

"The above comment is the opinion of the poster. Virginia Tech fans and their mods are a bunch of bitches. That is a fact."

Popcorn-Conan.gif

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have provided data. Just because the data doesn't not make your beloved coach look as good as you would hope doesn't automatically unquantitative (yeah that is probably not a word).

The only coach I will say "it is just a fact" about is Bill Snyder. That one is not even close to debatable. Other than that, don't be like Brasky and quote things that were never said. You should always do the opposite of Brasky.

Sorry gotta make you look really hypocritical and stupid here...

I won't argue that Brian Kelly, Lane Kiffin, and Mike Leach are ahead of Beamer. They just flat out are ahead of Beamer so the argument is pointless. As for the other coaches you listed, I believe there could be an argument made for them but not a slam dunk like the others.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a childish dumbass. You just flat out are.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Jed: "I know you are but what am I?"

You're a child.