• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank Your Division Opponents From Most to Least Palatable

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams - Fans get upset when you point out to them they are not an elite franchise.
Seahawks - Had a couple good years and expect that every season. Very jealous fanbase.
Cards - Sit at the kids table and know why.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Falcons fan - only NFC South team I can’t stand is the Saints - I’m fine with the Panthers and Bucs. The Saints are really the only team in the NFL I dislike, I like some more than others, but I just dislike the Saints - their fanbase is kind of obnoxious, Bountygate was disgusting, the extreme sympathy they got after Katrina was nauseating, I just flat out don’t like them.
Usually I say the league would be better and a less diluted product if we go back to 30 teams and get rid of two garbage franchises. Often the Seahawks and Cardinals get mentioned next, but you make a good case for the Saints to be disbanded.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I am a Falcons fan - only NFC South team I can’t stand is the Saints - I’m fine with the Panthers and Bucs. The Saints are really the only team in the NFL I dislike, I like some more than others, but I just dislike the Saints - their fanbase is kind of obnoxious, Bountygate was disgusting, the extreme sympathy they got after Katrina was nauseating, I just flat out don’t like them.
As a Panthers fan I totally agree. My hatred for the Saints stems more from a hatred of that sniveling, slimey, monkey nut sucking ex-head coach Sean Peyton.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs - lovable losers who haven’t won anything since the merger. Did their fans really think Lin Elliot would change that?
Raiders - undeniably a cool team no matter how you feel about them. You see a lot of West Coast rappers wear their merchandise.
Chargers - meh. Are they trying to be boring? No franchise is more boring.
Broncos - I will never be happy for their success. Elway is human garbage for forcing his way off the Colts.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a loyal redskins fan,i,d quit watching the game before pulling for any other nfc east team.i,d never pull for dallas no matter what.i have ocassionally pulled for the eagles just not on a consistent basis.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Steelers - I can't believe I'm saying this. Back in the day of the ESPN boards, I hated their fans. Any other team's success was met with "Six Rings!" The insecurity was ridiculous. But these days I find most true Steelers fans are more chill. They know they've had glory days and they know when they aren't as good. They also tend to know more about football than the clowns from Cleveland or Baltimore. I still have issues with some of their past teams and some of their past players, but their fans have been okay in my book.

2. Browns - Meh.... On the one hand, I can appreciate how hard it is to continue to root for a team that gets everything wrong. This was what it was like to be a Bengal fan in the 90s. On the other hand, I'm sick of hearing about how they own the Bengals because they've had more success than other division teams over the last two seasons.

3. Ravens - I've never liked this franchise. I respect the hell out of them in that they are always successful and they rebuild/regroup better than most. But their fans wear purple camo and complain more about refs than any fanbase I've ever met. Not a fan.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Redskins. Was a bit of a fan of theirs for a bit as a secondary team when they had DeSean. Always thought the Redskins name, logo and uniforms were among the best in all of sports. Plus they have been mostly dogshit for decades that it's been great to just have them around in the division.

2) Giants. Used to hate the Giants the most. During the 00s and early 10s they were easily the top divisional rival of the Eagles. A lot of great games both ways. But that amazing comeback in 2010 with the walk off DeSean Jackson TD the Eagles have just flatout owned the Giants. To the point where like the Redskins it's been great just to have them around in the division.

3) Cowboys. I don't even really hate them or mind them either. Just like the Redskins and Giants it's been great just to have them around in the division. We are nearly a quarter of the way through this century and never once in have the Cowboys been an actual legitimate threat to win the Super Bowl. It's always been satisfying as the fan of a divisional team that no matter how they might look and get hyped by national media during the regular season that never at any point will they actually be a real threat to go past the second round. And that's fun to watch every time they manage to get themselves in the playoffs. But their fans are complete morons so that's why they come in at #3.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions-They've been so terrible, even a beleaguered viking fan has sympathy for them
Bears-They can pretty obnoxious. especially @Jiddy
Packers-They can rot in hell

30. Vikings - their fans are pretty retarded when it comes to football, so you have to feel a little sorry for them.

31. Bears - dirtiest team in the league.

32. Packers - fuck the Packers. It was more fun to beat them when their QB was a giant queer.

None of them are palatable and in no way shape or form am I willing to eat or taste any of them...wait, they mean metaphorically...got it

lions...somebody has to suffer the journey... winning a Halas trophy would be a start...and what's it like to consistently lose to a team lead by a "giant queer"? ...as an added bonus, some of those who sucks less battles back in the 70's and 80's were fun, in a crappy football kind of way
bears... If not for Halas the Packers would've folded up shop back in the 30's...that's about the only thing positive I can say... that and @noonthirtyjoe posting that Trubisky love all over the place here
vikings...f those purple candy azz twits...fake noise pumped into the dome...4 superbowl losses ...roof caving in cuz of snow and all around azzbaggery...add in some of the all time worst message board trolling nozzles I've seen (to be fair, not on here, but in the ESPN days they had a couple real winners)

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC West
2. Cardinals - meh, hard to get too worked up over them
3. Seahawks - 12th man stuff gets old
4. Niners - F*CK San Fran lol

AFC East
2. Jets - any rivalry has been intermittent at best
3.5 - Dolphins - historical rivalry building one again (squish the Fish)
3.5 - Patriots - easily the most hated during Brady's tenure, but could soon get passed by Miami
I also find the 12th man stuff to be super cringe.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll think about it a bit but my initial thought was least being the Lions, I wouldn’t wish my or any first born children to suffer being a fan of that organization and that’s not a slight to Lions fans, most of them are pretty cool.
I hate the Bears.

No issue with GB or Minny. Don’t even root against them in games outside of against my lowly Lions.

But I want the Bears to go 0-17 every year. Atleast since I quit wanting them to go 0-16 anyways.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to dislike the Redskins.

But now that they have such a horrible name, it’s like the team I disliked is just an historical footnote. Nobody hates the Wizards. There’s no reason to. And that’s where I’m at with whatever the team is that Ron Rivera is going to get fired from.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call the adoption agency and tell them you have a kid for them, maybe willing to work out a trade, lol.
But seriously,
1) Niners- similar to how some Steelers fans feel about the Ravens. Hate the team but respect the rivalry.
2) Cardinals- much like the Browns and Lions, perennial also rans but have had some players worthy of my respect and admiration. Besides, Zona is full of snowbirds from the north all winter anyway.
3) Rams- some amount of respect for A.D., Kupp and what they have accomplished under McVay but I dislike McVay and the organization. Maybe some spillover from the Fisher era, I don't know.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the move to the NFC, the list would be,
1) Raiders- loved Madden, Snake and all the nastiness the franchise was known for back in the day. Then Al Davis went senile and they have been a joke under his retarded kid.
2) Chargers- liked those Air Coryell and Dan Fouts teams, fun to watch.
3) Chiefs- kinda just meh, they were also rans back then and nobody cared
lower than 4) The Donkeys and horse face Elway. Hate and despise are too mild of words to describe how I felt about them in the 80s and 90s

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions-They've been so terrible, even a beleaguered viking fan has sympathy for them
Bears-They can pretty obnoxious. especially
Packers-They can rot in hell

This is an incredibly easy list for Vikings fans.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an incredibly easy list for Vikings fans.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most would have similiar

I think all teams would generally have GB last. GB fans will split on having MN or Chi most despised.