• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs KC in march to #1 draft Pick

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.... What's happened to the Tigers? I'm starting to wonder if they will even be a Wildcard team.

I am perfectly fine with it. Tigers will hopefully go the way of the Phillies and their supposed vaunted pitching staff that would cakewalk them to a WS. I think I have more respect the past couple of years for the A's than some of these teams like the Tigers, Angels and Yankees which most posters will hate for me to say because they just plain outsmarted everybody instead of seeing how much money they could spend.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Wilson ‏@JeffWilson_FWST 1m
#Rangers trade catcher Chris Gimenez to Cleveland for future considerations. He will join the Indians' roster. Good guy.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Rangers trade catcher Chris Gimenez to Cleveland for future considerations. He will join the Indians' roster. Good guy.
Interesting DG. Wonder what they need from him? Future consideration? ummm.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Hope this works out for both of us. I wish him well, with much success.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting DG. Wonder what they need from him? Future consideration? ummm.

Never know what that really means. Not much I'm sure. Shame. But we have enough catchers, I suppose.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been kind of thinking about 2015 and the off season. 1.What do we need that we don't have? 2. What do we have that we don't need? Those two questions pose a lot of thought processing if you think about it. JD has a lot to sort out and then how to accomplish it all. Well what ever he does, DFA Wash.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beginning to think we won't see him pitch this year. Just 35 games left.

I see why Wash feels the way he does, but I think he needs to back off the situation. If it were my decision Yu would not pitch again this year. There's nothing to gain from it.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been kind of thinking about 2015 and the off season. 1.What do we need that we don't have? 2. What do we have that we don't need? Those two questions pose a lot of thought processing if you think about it. JD has a lot to sort out and then how to accomplish it all. Well what ever he does, DFA Wash.

Dealing with # 2 first: We don't need MM, Carp or Aducci. Can't say that strong enough.

But one area I think will be much improved is the BP.

We've got Claudio, Edwards, Feliz, Klein, Mendez, Tolleson, Ogando, Scheppers vying for a spot. And possibly Knebel, and Patton as well. And we may resign Baker. Am I missing anyone?

That's 11 guys, with varying degrees of success, competing for 6/7 spots.

The starters is quite concerning, and as I've asked before, where will our RBI come from in 2015?

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The main 2 that jump out to me is our abundance of MIFers and our lack of pitching. I just hope we can turn the surplus into some rotation help. We also need more power and run producers in the line-up, and doubles hitters would be nice.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be splitting time w/ Cowboys.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dealing with # 2 first: We don't need MM, Carp or Aducci. Can't say that strong enough.

But one area I think will be much improved is the BP.

We've got Claudio, Edwards, Feliz, Klein, Mendez, Tolleson, Ogando, Scheppers vying for a spot. And possibly Knebel, and Patton as well. And we may resign Baker. Am I missing anyone?

That's 11 guys, with varying degrees of success, competing for 6/7 spots.

The starters is quite concerning, and as I've asked before, where will our RBI come from in 2015?

The main 2 that jump out to me is our abundance of MIFers and our lack of pitching. I just hope we can turn the surplus into some rotation help. We also need more power and run producers in the line-up, and doubles hitters would be nice.
All of these points are good ones. COF's too. Lots of things to consider. What to do w/ Profar? etc. Going to be fun

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Carp isn't in the lineup. That dude stunk up the park last night....

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of these points are good ones. COF's too. Lots of things to consider. What to do w/ Profar? etc. Going to be fun

As far as Profar is concerned, let me ask, do we have any choice but to bring him to ST?

His trade value is extremely low. But.....I sure as hell don't wanna see this youngster traded to another team and then hit .275+, with 15 HRs and 70 RBI for the next 8 years or more, and we have diddly squat to show for letting him leave.

That's a nightmare there my friends.

Besides, although we've been pleased with Odor, is he the short term answer? And I still see Profar as a potential long term option for AB at 3rd. Potentially anyway.