• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RANGERS VS CARDINALS WORLD SERIES GAME 1!

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The game came down to one missed catch. Having said that, it never should have come to that. they better wake their bats up. This game looked way too much like last year's WS

I was thinking the same thing. We need to get tomorrow nights game. Do not want to come back home down 0-2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't blame anyone but the offense tonight. Shouldn't expect them to light up a guy like Carp but in a game where we only give up 3 runs, I expect us to win. Typical after a 15 run game though. They won't stay silent tomorrow!

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just take it one game at a time. Carpenter was going to be tough to beat anyways and losing by one is not shameful. The rest of the cards rotation is nothing like the giants was last year.

No question we got the Giants at the wrong time. Think we can jump on Garcia tomorrow night.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit happens ,,,what can you do??????

...says the Steeler fan who's team has benefited from more bullshit referree calls than any franchise in the history of North American sports.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
how do you ignore people?

You hope you don't have to. See you let them post on your board because no one is on their board, and you put up with their posts all night out of good sportsmanship and you never post anything bad about them, and you expect that they will give you respect in return and not post things such as "Let the cryin begin" once it appears that their team will win the game. But you never really know the level of class of the person posting on the other end.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to get butt hurt. Nothin wrong with a little shit talkin. When we win, I fully intend on shoving it down grayghost's throat.

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No need to get butt hurt. Nothin wrong with a little shit talkin. When we win, I fully intend on shoving it down grayghost's throat.

Hopefully grayghost will be around when this series turns around tomorrow nite

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...says the Steeler fan who's team has benefited from more bullshit referree calls than any franchise in the history of North American sports.

And that was so CLEARLY a foul ball off of Beltre's foot. After all the replays I couldn't tell where it hit him and then only after they brought out the thermal camera (which oddly didn't actually show heat off of the people) did it show to have grazed his toe. Game was clearly lost with that pinch hitting debacle in the 7th. :whistle:

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ did alright. Nothing special. His walks killed him. Nothing new for his rather unimpressive postseason history with Texas.

Andrus is not a #2 hitter. Wash will realize this...in the offseason. Too late.

Hamilton is hurt and ineffective and MY, well, what can you say? 1 good game doesn't salvage several terrible ones. So be it.

This is 2010 WS redux. Tomorrow is our season. Go down 0-2 and we'll be joining the Atlanta Braves in some pretty ignominious history. Yuck.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GINGER HAS OFFICIALLY TURNED HEEL! THE PROPHECIES FORTOLD THIS! BANISHED YOU ARE! lol

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ did alright. Nothing special. His walks killed him. Nothing new for his rather unimpressive postseason history with Texas.

Andrus is not a #2 hitter. Wash will realize this...in the offseason. Too late.

Hamilton is hurt and ineffective and MY, well, what can you say? 1 good game doesn't salvage several terrible ones. So be it.

This is 2010 WS redux. Tomorrow is our season. Go down 0-2 and we'll be joining the Atlanta Braves in some pretty ignominious history. Yuck.

I was so much more worried all through the game when Beltre, Napoli and Cruz came to bat than I did when Andrus, MY and Hamilton were due up. Something really strange about that. 5-7 are better than 2-4. If not better than performing better.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look the Cardinals are one of baseball's precious franchises. Ever since Denkinger's gaffe you'd better believe they will bend over backwards to help out the Cards whenever possible. Rangers lost tonight because their WS bat slumber has carried over from last year. But do not be mistaken: The umps will favor the Cards the entire series. Carp pulled the low strike 3 times tonight. CJ got it once.

MLB loves their "story", loves "Larussa", and Buck and McCarver just pour salt in the wound. Its sickening...but to be expected.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balls that begin foul are fair as long as they are either fielded in fair ground or cross back into fair territory before crossing the bag.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balls that begin foul are fair as long as they are either fielded in fair ground or cross back into fair territory before crossing the bag.

Exactly, fair ball all the way. :kiss:

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why can't Cruz learn the headfirst dive. Every other corner outfielder in baseball seems to do it, why doesn't Cruz? That was a catchable ball.