• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers vs. Astros 5/12-5/14

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is just so disappointing. Even with all the injuries this line-up should be helping take the pressure off of the rotation. It's sad that when it was 3-0 I felt like the game was over. Someone has to be held accountable.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is just so disappointing. Even with all the injuries this line-up should be helping take the pressure off of the rotation. It's sad that when it was 3-0 I felt like the game was over. Someone has to be held accountable.
Pretty much a team effort from top to bottom.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were the second to last place team in the mlb, and we had to lose our last game to get the #1 pick, I'd still want to win. And if you think otherwise then you're destined to be a loser.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were the second to last place team in the mlb, and we had to lose our last game to get the #1 pick, I'd still want to win. And if you think otherwise then you're destined to be a loser.
No room for second place..........Lombarde

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp... there's that jeckel and hyde pitching again... shutout yesterday and now this.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a different story there. I wouldn't throw the game, but the long term upside of losing that game is important to future winning. I guess it depends on who the #1 pick is.

Frisco123

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we where looking forward to the Houston series

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Germano is another guy that shouldn't or wouldn't be on our roster if.... This guy is garbage.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the way we're losing that hurts. Since the last World Series trip, we've barely, if ever, seen the team play at full strength because of injuries.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will we make Scott Feldman look unhittable too? I believe we did last time we faced him.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to forget that neither would have a place to play

Cruz wanted to play the OF or that's the excuse he used to justify leaving, but he would've been an upgrade at least, but he CHOSE to leave, nothing we can do about that, we offered him more money than he ended up getting in Baltimore, he thought he was worth more, oh well

Morales' production probably wouldn't have been much better than we've been getting out of the DH spot

I don't follow how he choose to leave... sure he passed on the QO but beyond that we never made any other formal offers. We choose to pursue Choo. At no point did he have a choice because he never had offers from the same team at the same time.

Also, I definitely believe that playing the OF would have influenced his decision but he never really had that decision to make... the O's were the only team to make an offer. So I don't see how this was his excuse to leave... As again a counter offer was never made to even warrant an excuse.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess EA needs to be taken out of the 2 spot again.....:L

I really think the approach EA takes when a man is on first kills him. He tries to aim for that hole on the right side, instead of trying to drive it up the middle

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow how he choose to leave... sure he passed on the QO but beyond that we never made any other formal offers. We choose to pursue Choo. At no point did he have a choice because he never had offers from the same team at the same time.

Also, I definitely believe that playing the OF would have influenced his decision but he never really had that decision to make... the O's were the only team to make an offer. So I don't see how this was his excuse to leave... As again a counter offer was never made to even warrant an excuse.

Still choose to believe that? Fine by me. I'm done talking about it, except to tell people to STFU about Cruz

He rejected the QO, therefore in my eyes, he chose to leave, anyone with half a brain knew he wasn't going to get much better than that after his issues, he's an idiot and so is his agent

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our rotation by tomorrow could be something along the lines of : Yu, Ross, Tepesch, Lewis, and Martinez. That's depressing.