• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers V The Clock - draft and trade deadlines approaching as ARI comes to the Grill

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I'm the Nats, that return is incredibly light

dodgers are a tough team to deal with. They get leverage on you and push and push until you cave. They guard their prospects like a mother alligator guards her eggs.

ive told you guys before that dealing with the dodgers is a losing proposition. We gave them a pitcher who they and most of MLB had no issues putting out there 3 times in the World Series over 7 games. It hurt them, but almost every other team would have put him out there that many times as well. What did we get for darvish? Hardly anything worth celebrating unless AJ Alexy pans out.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on Gibson

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dodgers are a tough team to deal with. They get leverage on you and push and push until you cave. They guard their prospects like a mother alligator guards her eggs.

ive told you guys before that dealing with the dodgers is a losing proposition. We gave them a pitcher who they and most of MLB had no issues putting out there 3 times in the World Series over 7 games. It hurt them, but almost every other team would have put him out there that many times as well. What did we get for darvish? Hardly anything worth celebrating unless AJ Alexy pans out.
Nats are getting the Dodgers #1 and #2 + 2 or 3 others

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the Padres lost out on Scherzer, hope they call the Rangers.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the Rays and the Yankees, and the........

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dodgers will be first team in history to send 4 Cy Young winners to the mound in the same season.

Reactions: DTC

DTC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we do trade Gibson and Kennedy to the Brewers I hope we end up with Ethan Small.
Felix Valerio, good bat to ball, power developing, fast, very low strikeouts. Not even in their top 30.
Joe Gray who also isn’t in their top 30 but having a great year and seems like a good prospect.
Plus another

I think the Rays may get in on this though and if so I would like Taj Bradley, Curtis Mead, Ruben Cardenas and Tobias Myers

Padres, I want Jorge Ona, Ethan Elliot, Moises Lugo and Eguy Rosario

Last edited:

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we do trade Gibson and Kennedy to the Brewers I hope we end up with Ethan Small.
Felix Valerio, good bat to ball, power developing, fast, very low strikeouts. Not even in their top 30.
Joe Gray who also isn’t in their top 30 but having a great year and seems like a good prospect.
Plus another

I think the Rays may get in on this though and if so I would like Taj Bradley, Curtis Mead, Ruben Cardenas and Tobias Myers

Padres, I want Jorge Ona, Ethan Elliot, Moises Lugo and Eguy Rosario
I doubt we would be able to get Small by himself for them.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like gibby and Kennedy will be dealt tomorrow at this point.