• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rangers trade thoughts........

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees are getting soriano (that is unless something medical comes into play...AGAIN) I dont think we were ever even close on him. I think JD is trying to land a big fish. The reports that said he keeps asking about stanton are so uplifting to me. He's gonna get that bat. I have full faith he is. Sometimes its just one bat that gets a whole lineup hot.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think it comes from not having anything around him offensively. he comes to the plate thinking he has to hit a 5-run homer every at-bat. I think that would change with a batting order that includes Kinsler, Beltre & AJ

AJ? Really? That dude pisses me off way too often.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees are getting soriano (that is unless something medical comes into play...AGAIN) I dont think we were ever even close on him. I think JD is trying to land a big fish. The reports that said he keeps asking about stanton are so uplifting to me. He's gonna get that bat. I have full faith he is. Sometimes its just one bat that gets a whole lineup hot.

Ill bet you a steak dinner we don't get him this season if at all.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might piss you off but he's been one of our more consistent hitters and has probably had the most clutch rbi's/home runs so far this season.

He has had some clutch ones.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying we're gonna get Stanton, I was trying to say I'm really optomistic that JD is gonna do everything he can to get a bat better than all of the names we've heard thrown around. Hell, he's offering for Stanton. That has to mean that a lot of our young guys are on the table

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying we're gonna get Stanton, I was trying to say I'm really optomistic that JD is gonna do everything he can to get a bat better than all of the names we've heard thrown around. Hell, he's offering for Stanton. That has to mean that a lot of our young guys are on the table

I noticed that even though he has missed a part of the season Stanton has 8 errors. A lot for an OF.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's generally regarded as a good defensive OFer though, might just be one of those things

Majority of our fans would go ballistic if one of out OFers made that many errors by now. Not saying he will not be a really good hitter but he is having a rough season all the way around.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Wilson anyone?

According to Knobler, the Pirates, Diamondbacks, Athletics, Giants, Phillies, Rangers, Rockies and Cardinals all attended Wilson's workout. Most of those teams have reportedly been on the lookout for bullpen help, and the Pirates are a logical new addition to that mix given the recent injury to Jason Grilli. The Giants held a private throwing session for Wilson "as a personal courtesy" earlier this week.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Wilson anyone?

According to Knobler, the Pirates, Diamondbacks, Athletics, Giants, Phillies, Rangers, Rockies and Cardinals all attended Wilson's workout. Most of those teams have reportedly been on the lookout for bullpen help, and the Pirates are a logical new addition to that mix given the recent injury to Jason Grilli. The Giants held a private throwing session for Wilson "as a personal courtesy" earlier this week.

why??? do you just post every name you see on MLB traderumors, even if they make zero sense?

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Wilson anyone?

Are we just showing up to everything? Our bullpen is good to go.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanton has made a lot of errors.. but 2 of those errors were made at the same time as other errors... like a dropped ball and then a rushed throw or something. still though, its a lot

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it involves our team I'm going to post it? Man people always have to nitpick shit

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander has been getting torched by everyone except us. Now Miguel Gonzalez has 0 outs in the 5th and has given up 5 runs so far to KC. We could not do anything with ths guy. We need some hitting help for sure but we have players that should be doing better than this.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander has been getting torched by everyone except us. Now Miguel Gonzalez has 0 outs in the 5th and has given up 5 runs so far to KC. We could not do anything with ths guy. We need some hitting help for sure but we have players that should be doing better than this.

Our players should be better than this. I'm not 100% what the answer is but I have a couple ideas and if we slip much farther back I've got one more.