• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rangers trade thoughts........

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pitching has gotten some help, now the offense needs to get it together whether we add anyone else or not. If that happens we can get on a winning role again

You are correct. Wonderful victory for Yu. No long ball given up, he did great. If a Tepesch or formerly a Grimm were on the mound, we would be hearing how we lost 7-3. I really think the slump the Rangers offense has hit this time was due to rookie pitchers every other day giving up 5-7 ERs a game. That not only puts pressure on your offense, it zaps the morale.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. Wonderful victory for Yu. No long ball given up, he did great. If a Tepesch or formerly a Grimm were on the mound, we would be hearing how we lost 7-3. I really think the slump the Rangers offense has hit this time was due to rookie pitchers every other day giving up 5-7 ERs a game. That not only puts pressure on your offense, it zaps the morale.

Well hopefully they've got a little extra pep in their step now with a nice win and shiny new pitcher.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

yeah, it's pretty tight there, I think the Dbacks take it, we'll see.

Yes LOL indeed. The best team money can buy is finally in first place. All those millions to finally climb back up 4 games above .500 and have a 1/2 game lead. Heck the Mariners and Angels could contend in the NL West!

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a warriors fan and I call out the a's fans, about half team filled with backup bench players playing at a all star level. They claim it's the billy Beane magic. I'm thinking to myself BS!

Maybe Billy Beane signed a Leprechaun. Only explanation:)

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been playing out of their minds for the past year or so. At some point in time they will come back to reality and run out of gas like Texas did last season. Only difference is Texas has the overall talent to be good for a while and Oakland does not.

I think the baseball reality is their rotation even without Bartolo is keeping the team in the game late in the game. With Anderson coming back it will just get much better and Straily goes to the pen or dealt or AAA.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No puppies yet, but they're coming soon.

What type of dogs did you breed? My wife and sons bought a Yellow Lab 7 years ago for my birthday after our Beagle passed on. Great dogs those Labs. Trained mine (not hard at all) to retrieve tennis balls I use for batting practice for my sons. 7 years old and that dog still has the stamina of a puppy!

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they've figured out how to hide it.

If so it must be a method or substance that would fool the most accomplished chemist or pharmacist. From what I read they test for the "cover up" drugs like the female hormones and others. What you are suggesting is very intriguing and could spin off some conspiracy theories.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What type of dogs did you breed? My wife and sons bought a Yellow Lab 7 years ago for my birthday after our Beagle passed on. Great dogs those Labs. Trained mine (not hard at all) to retrieve tennis balls I use for batting practice for my sons. 7 years old and that dog still has the stamina of a puppy!

German shorthair pointers. Got 5 delivered so far. At least one more on the way. Beautiful puppies.

slugger82685

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
German shorthair pointers. Got 5 delivered so far. At least one more on the way. Beautiful puppies.

Are these show dogs? My gf is starting her foundation for dog show breeding, she is getting a female Doberman Pincher.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these show dogs? My gf is starting her foundation for dog show breeding, she is getting a female Doberman Pincher.

No. They're bird dogs. They'll all hint and most will compete in field trials.

kdm1218

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean think of trading Ogando once Harrison returns of course....
I think this season so far has proved more than enough that its not possible to have too many potential starters available.