• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rangers trade thoughts........

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHA looks like the yankees are taking the world series. Look out guys!

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn't make sense to me that WE were the ones who ended the first trade (if that is true). I mean look how much we're giving up now? I'm not complaining, I'm just sort of amazed by it. If we gave up THIS much now, how much were we giving up to begin with? I mean holy hell. The reports were Olt, Ramirez, and Edwards... Now we are REALLY giving up Olt, Grimm, Edwards, and Ramirez.

All I'm saying is it doesn't make sense to me. I think something about those reports is wrong. I think it was Ramirez that they were worried about, so the Rangers had to add an extra arm in there for insurance in case Neil doesn't progress. I haven't heard anything, I'm just using logic

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn't make sense to me that WE were the ones who ended the first trade (if that is true). I mean look how much we're giving up now? I'm not complaining, I'm just sort of amazed by it. If we gave up THIS much now, how much were we giving up to begin with? I mean holy hell. The reports were Olt, Ramirez, and Edwards... Now we are REALLY giving up Olt, Grimm, Edwards, and Ramirez.

All I'm saying is it doesn't make sense to me. I think something about those reports is wrong. I think it was Ramirez that they were worried about, so the Rangers had to add an extra arm in there for insurance in case Neil doesn't progress. I haven't heard anything, I'm just using logic

I understand where you're coming from but ok with giving up this much because Garza is a Big game pitcher. Who I think is good in clutch moments

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Garza re signs our rotation is set 1-5 for a while. Darvish/Holland/Garza/Harrison/Perez

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that Ramirez was not a part of the main 3 in the final deal tells me it was him. He was in a way switched out for Grimm.

whittler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why worry about prospects. Smoak a #1, Bleaven a #1, and another pitcher for the Lee rental, how did that work out ? Bleaven & Smoak # 1's just barely hanging on a mediocer team.
Prospects are prospects, hope it works for both sides.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Garza re signs our rotation is set 1-5 for a while. Darvish/Holland/Garza/Harrison/Perez
This is a solid rotation! Do we trade Ogando? He will not be satisfied back in the BP as a long reliever, and honestly it's a waste of his talents. And we honestly don't need him in the pen anyway. Look at this BP - Cotts, Ross, Frasor, Scheppers, Soria and Nathan - and Burns has been alright too.... This is a formidable BP to say the least...best I've seen in a long time for any team.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a solid rotation! Do we trade Ogando? He will not be satisfied back in the BP as a long reliever, and honestly it's a waste of his talents. And we honestly don't need him in the pen anyway. Look at this BP - Cotts, Ross, Frasor, Scheppers, Soria and Nathan - and Burns has been alright too.... This is a formidable BP to say the least...best I've seen in a long time for any team.
I mean think of trading Ogando once Harrison returns of course....

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A's Juicing

Dude is juicing. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if half the team is.

A bold accusation that I thought of late last season. However the inside story was MLB had the same thinking and in September of 2012 did some widespread testing to include the A's (especially after Bartolo came up hot). I think the cross section and frequency of testing (similar to the military's drug testing) by MLB debunks the majority of the team is juicing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bold accusation that I thought of late last season. However the inside story was MLB had the same thinking and in September of 2012 did some widespread testing to include the A's (especially after Bartolo came up hot). I think the cross section and frequency of testing (similar to the military's drug testing) by MLB debunks the majority of the team is juicing.

Or they've figured out how to hide it.