• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rangers trade thoughts........

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from previous statements, the Union will not support the players this time

Union or not, he can appeal to that basis, if the previous suspension was due to the goods he received from Biogenesis, then another suspension would be moot, he's already served the time for it, and if he's been upfront about it the whole time, then they are setting themselves up for a pretty big lawsuit

I'm not saying he doesn't get another suspension, I'm just saying that don't be surprised if he doesn't a get a 2nd suspension either

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Carlos Gomez talk. Not Stanton, but not bad

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be focusing on getting better for next year. If trading Nathan gets us an impact player fine. Don't think we get an impact player though....Nathan would be going to a contender and contenders don't give up impact players.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No guys haven't heard anything. I only see the guy on weekdays and he is sort of a struggle at answering texts. But today he flew to Atlanta for some reason. Don't know why. Maybe its just routine scouting and no one in particular

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No guys haven't heard anything. I only see the guy on weekdays and he is sort of a struggle at answering texts. But today he flew to Atlanta for some reason. Don't know why. Maybe its just routine scouting and no one in particular

Thanks

LOL maybe we deal Nathan and AJ for McCann:)

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The braves are playing the rockies tomorrow I believe. Not gonna even bother speculating anything though

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Braves would love to trade one of the Uptons!!! They sure don't need Nathan though...

You really think they'd deal Justin Upton? Funny if so considering how hotly he was pursued this winter.

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Tigers and Rangers have discussed the possibility of a deal that would send Joe Nathan to Detroit, Jon Morosi of FOX Sports tweets. Right now, though, the Rangers are asking a lot, and Morosi says there is "no momentum toward a deal." As MLBTR's Aaron Steen noted yesterday, Joakim Soria could close for the Rangers if Nathan were to depart. The Rangers could target the Tigers' current setup man, Drew Smyly, if they were to deal Nathan, Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News reports."

MlbTradeRumors

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smyly has been the Tigers best relief pitcher all season. Why give him up now? IMO, they stick with Smyly as set up and Benoit as the closer. Might not be the greatest....but it will do. Sounds to me like Evan Grant is blowing smoke.

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smyly has been the Tigers best relief pitcher all season. Why give him up now? IMO, they stick with Smyly as set up and Benoit as the closer. Might not be the greatest....but it will do. Sounds to me like Evan Grant is blowing smoke.
I couldn't possibly see what the Rangers could be trying to pull from Detroit either. :noidea:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't possibly see what the Rangers could be trying to pull from Detroit either. :noidea:

Joe Nathan and a prospect for nick castellonos, hes a hot prospect. Maybe him and profar and 2 other players for Giancarlo? That's a creative way to do it if the marlins want that 3B prospect. Or would it crazy to do joe Nathan for tori hunter? A tigers fan mentioned it on twittwr