• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers offseason

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the finals are over time to look to the off-season. Number 1 thing to do is buy out Richards second would be find a taker for Nash. We need to get bigger as well. I think people we should target is obviously Spezza also if Vancouver decides to rebuild the Sedins and Kessler. One dark horse is Berglund. I think he could be had he is a RFA and he might have worn out his welcome in STL. I think he would do well in AV system.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna post in a seperate thread how I want things to go down. It's
Gonna be a fun off-season

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well then I look forward to it

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll exchange ideas, think we're on the same path though. Though, I wanna keep Nasher, buy-out Richie

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll exchange ideas, think we're on the same path though. Though, I wanna keep Nasher, buy-out Richie

Yea no I know we just got him but im done with Nash I want someone who doesn't shrink on the big stage. And aren't toews and Kane FA after next year I say we try and clear up some space.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts on buying out, trading, or keeping Girardi? Next to Lundqvist, Nash, & Richards, I believe he has the biggest contract on the team.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts on buying out, trading, or keeping Girardi? Next to Lundqvist, Nash, & Richards, I believe he has the biggest contract on the team.

I doubt he goes anywhere. If we were going to trade him it would have been at the deadline. Girardi had a bad finals but I thought he was good in the other rounds so im not going to get rid of him because of a bad 5 game stretch.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richards might actually have trade value following this season. Why not try testing the market?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reason I ask about Girardi is because he very well might be the Rangers' best trade asset. A lot of teams would be willing to give the Rangers missing pieces to take their offense to the next level. They seem to have plenty of dmen who could do what Girardi can do so they may not need him so badly. From what I'm gathering, you guys are content with the way the team is right now (minus Richards). I guess just keeping the team together worked for the Spurs so it might work for the Rangers as well. At the same time, I see a great distance between the Western Conference and the Eastern Conference and if any team from the EC is going to compete with a team from the WC, I think we all have to take our games to the next level. But maybe you guys are right, I'm sure you paid closer attention to them than I did.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reason I ask about Girardi is because he very well might be the Rangers' best trade asset. A lot of teams would be willing to give the Rangers missing pieces to take their offense to the next level. They seem to have plenty of dmen who could do what Girardi can do so they may not need him so badly. From what I'm gathering, you guys are content with the way the team is right now (minus Richards). I guess just keeping the team together worked for the Spurs so it might work for the Rangers as well. At the same time, I see a great distance between the Western Conference and the Eastern Conference and if any team from the EC is going to compete with a team from the WC, I think we all have to take our games to the next level. But maybe you guys are right, I'm sure you paid closer attention to them than I did.

Eastern is not that far behind the west. Presidents came from the east, playoff teams had just has many points and the only reason the Stanley Cup finals were 5 games is because we cant score. But all but two went into OT and the game we won could have.