• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers hopefully going from Denny's to IHOP - 3 in the Rain, 8/21-23

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has no pitching and minimal offense made available to him. If anyone has lost the team it’s JD and the ownership

Very tough week for Woodward, he mouths off about a slam then team gives up 3 more while team is ridiculed. Santana snipes and he defends it as if it is ok. Overused Montero. Rougie is batting way too high in lineup and should be sitting more. Defense is atrocious across the board.
His interviews once shows a plan. Now his plans are not mentioned. “ we must play better, hit better, not out ourselves in a hole etc”. Never seen any real passion. This shows with players. But yes hitting wise, we are below average. Have had some tough injuries to pitchers.

JD is likely gone if we get new ownership but Woody said pretty much he called up Cody who looked good.

Still can’t believe he hit Ref for Choo. Now we lost game one to Seattle one of the worst in the league.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First inkling of rumors. Not banking on this

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First inkling of rumors. Not banking on this

don’t know if I’m stoked about dealing with the dodgers again. After they fleeced us last time. They have a deep farm system, but don’t like to trade good prospects.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very tough week for Woodward, he mouths off about a slam then team gives up 3 more while team is ridiculed. Santana snipes and he defends it as if it is ok. Overused Montero. Rougie is batting way too high in lineup and should be sitting more. Defense is atrocious across the board.
His interviews once shows a plan. Now his plans are not mentioned. “ we must play better, hit better, not out ourselves in a hole etc”. Never seen any real passion. This shows with players. But yes hitting wise, we are below average. Have had some tough injuries to pitchers.

JD is likely gone if we get new ownership but Woody said pretty much he called up Cody who looked good.

Still can’t believe he hit Ref for Choo. Now we lost game one to Seattle one of the worst in the league.
It is hard to keep up the passion. He’s a good manager but he will be gone at the end of the season and the next one will have to deal with the same minimal offense and defense and a patchwork pitching staff

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I turned off the tv and went to sleep. Made the game better. Same bad baseball is hard to watch. Player must be getting tired of knowing they have little chance of anything.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Cody was stoked and had a right to be. I don't mind seeing youth play if there appears to be a purpose. Love to see Leody get some playing time. It is great to see Trevino flourish. I remember being at park for Elvis opening day thinking here is a good defensive SS but wonder if he could hit? Leody has some plus tools and should be an everyday CF even if batting 9.

The overall defense of the club is quite disturbing and comes across underachieving. Rougie throw in the dirt not scooped was such a letdown in the game where they had begun to scrape back.
But yes otherwise it is tough to watch.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely think I hav come around to some of the board thinking. Minor had to be dealer, especially if we did not pick up at least one elite bat.

So we get a do over this offseason with an ownership that may be cash strapped. So Lynn may get dealt. We have no strong evidence of super tools yet players coming up next year so window shrunk more than opened.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This division was there for the taking early on, but this shit show has tanked it already.
Oh well...................:L

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10 minute video chat with the great Eric Nadel
Love the great Eric Nadel. I remember back in the late 70s when he was brand new here, listening to him talk almost every morning about the Rangers on WBAP, which was the Rangers flagship radio station at the time. He had a short segment on their morning programming. I would listen to it at my locker in high school on a transistor radio just before school started. So, I guess I have been listening to him talk about the Rangers for parts of 6 diffetent decades.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe I'd pass. If we don't get a 1b with a big bat, we don't need another IF.
Lynn is too good to settle for someone who can not stand out and make a difference.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe I'd pass. If we don't get a 1b with a big bat, we don't need another IF.
Lynn is too good to settle for someone who can not stand out and make a difference.
What if the immediate return was Hoesse and either Muncy or Bellinger?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the immediate return was Hoesse and either Muncy or Bellinger?
Muncy 2b .172/.291/.664
Bellinger cf ,206/.280/.664
We have a 2b that will not be replaced with Muncy's stats
We have several guys that can play cf with stats as good as Bellinger.
No, pass.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muncy 2b .172/.291/.664
Bellinger cf ,206/.280/.664
We have a 2b that will not be replaced with Muncy's stats
We have several guys that can play cf with stats as good as Bellinger.
No, pass.
Then do nothing and continue sucking

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then do nothing and continue sucking
Continue trying to land a better deal. Why would you want to give up Lynn for something you already have.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Rendon has gotten himself up to where all expected him to be but the Angels have no pitching. I mentioned when they signed Trout they should have traded him for a number of players including pitchers but now they have these 2 big contracts and they have 1 more year with Pujols at 25 mill. That organization has had so many bad contracts which include Wells, Matthews Jr and Hamilton. They just do not learn. You have no pitching you pretty much can forget about it.