• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Go To Oakland For 4 July 25-28

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys headed to the Ballpark the rest of this year? I have tix to Angel game next month. Probably grabbing tix to Friday night game with wife. Also likely a Sunday game with family and that's probably it.

Had some season ticket packages in past but buddy moved and son in law only could hack it one season. They've jacked up prices and getting older so have become more an armchair fan and Ranger SportsHoopla junkie.
Thanks for your participation. We have different viewpoints and slants but this is what makes the world go around.

Hope we are all here when Rangers win WS to celebrate together
Of course I hope it is under JD regime. Haha
I would imagine I will try and go one more time to the Ballpark. I remember going to the next to the last game at Arlington Stadium.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine I will try and go one more time to the Ballpark. I remember going to the next to the last game at Arlington Stadium.

Got a picture of my late Mom and son with me at opening game of current ballpark. He is grown and married and lives in Houston but is still an avid Ranger game. Went to first game Yu pitched with Rangers among too many to count. Time flies by

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re Crouse. Love not only his arsenal but his competitive approach. Actually see this in Lynn too.
Read where Danny is calm in the big moment. Huge asset but always thought this about Profar as well.
I think Willie Rakes has this too. Really want to see him succeed.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a picture of my late Mom and son with me at opening game of current ballpark. He is grown and married and lives in Houston but is still an avid Ranger game. Went to first game Yu pitched with Rangers among too many to count. Time flies by
I still remember my first game at Arlington Stadium. It was a Saturday night in May of 1974. It was bat night. My brother-in-law took my brother and I. We beat the Orioles that night.

The next game I went to was with a man I had never met just a few weeks after that first game. He was the son of an elderly lady that my mom always picked up to go to church with us. He had two good tickets and found out through a neighbor that I was a fan. I think my mom may have met him once and she still let me go as an eleven-year-old, just me and this man I had never met. Can you imagine being able to allow a kid that young to go off to a game with a man you barely knew now days. Different times. The most memorable thing about that night at the game was hearing President Nixon give what I think was his resignation speech. They played it at the stadium while the game was going on.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re Crouse. Love not only his arsenal but his competitive approach. Actually see this in Lynn too.
Read where Danny is calm in the big moment. Huge asset but always thought this about Profar as well.
I think Willie Rakes has this too. Really want to see him succeed.
I am really excited about Jung and Huff, and apparently MLB Pipeline is too. My personal favorite is Crouse though.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have lots of memories of my late mom going to the old stadium and the present stadium with us. Great memories.

Back in the 70s she used to take me, my brother, and a friend or two up to the Howard Johnson on Copeland Rd. and drop us off a couple of hours before the game and come back and pick is up there after the game.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have lots of memories of my late mom going to the old stadium and the present stadium with us. Great memories.

Back in the 70s she used to take me, my brother, and a friend or two up to the Howard Johnson on Copeland Rd. and drop us off a couple of hours before the game and come back and pick is up there after the game.
That's a great Mom. I remember the spot.

In High school in the early seventies I went to games in the bleachers for one or two bucks. Caught a ball on Opening Day as well.
I would ride out with a friend and his Dad and watch people bash their bats on the bleachers on bat night. So excited about Clyde coming up early. Shows my ignorance

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great Mom. I remember the spot.

In High school in the early seventies I went to games in the bleachers for one or two bucks. Caught a ball on Opening Day as well.
I would ride out with a friend and his Dad and watch people bash their bats on the bleachers on bat night. So excited about Clyde coming up early. Shows my ignorance
I can still remember where I was sitting in a lawn.chair in our front yard, listening to Clyde's debut on the radio with my mom and uncle.

Yes, she was a great mom. Thanks.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guzman needs to look to be the best hitter on the team. Good goal

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do remember very well. This makes me feel old.

Lenny Randle remembers too, if he is still alive.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Selling just got more difficult for the rangers.

Source: #DBacks (52-52) focused intently on selling conversations. Their big names are definitely available: Greinke, Ray, Bradley, Chafin, Holland, Peralta, Dyson. Arizona has a vastly improved farm system — and it’s about to get even better.

I still think we will move 4-5 guys tho.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins trade for Sergio Romo.