• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Moss in at ESPN; Ray Lewis, Cris Carter Out?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't surprise me that you are too stupid to understand that high profile athletes head up many community projects to help the less fortunate, and Ray did all that, and shared his only mistake with college students advising them to avoid the pitfalls....
Now which one of those children in your avatar is you, Corky ???:doh:
I wonder if old Stabby told those college students where he hid that white suit.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice place to live, huh ??? :L:L:L
Denver Broncos Player Shot To Death
image2319716x.jpg Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams, 24, fields a punt during a football game with the San Francisco 49ers in Denver on Sunday, Dec. 31, 2006. According to Denver Police Williams was shot and killed early Monday morning in a drive-by shooting in downtown Denver. Team spokesman Jim Saccomano said police called him about 3 a.m. Mountain Time from the scene of the shooting and told him three people had been shot and that Williams had been killed. (AP

The Columbine Shooting,
The Columbine High School massacre (often known simply as Columbine) was a school shooting which occurred on April 20, 1999 at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County within the American State of Colorado. In the school shooting, two senior students named Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They also injured 21
further students, with three other people being injured while attempting
to escape the school.
The pair then committed suicide.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice place to live, huh ??? :L:L:L
Denver Broncos Player Shot To Death
View attachment 116438 Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams, 24, fields a punt during a football game with the San Francisco 49ers in Denver on Sunday, Dec. 31, 2006. According to Denver Police Williams was shot and killed early Monday morning in a drive-by shooting in downtown Denver. Team spokesman Jim Saccomano said police called him about 3 a.m. Mountain Time from the scene of the shooting and told him three people had been shot and that Williams had been killed. (AP

The Columbine Shooting,
The Columbine High School massacre (often known simply as Columbine) was a school shooting which occurred on April 20, 1999 at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County within the American State of Colorado. In the school shooting, two senior students named Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They also injured 21
further students, with three other people being injured while attempting
to escape the school.
The pair then committed suicide.
Do you really want to start getting into crime rates between Denver and Baltimore? Is that seriously where you want to take this? Because surely even you are smart enough to realize that's not going to end well.

I mean, I'm honestly a little shocked that to defend Ray Lewis, you want to bring up a Broncos player that was murdered and then drag the Columbine massacre into it as well. That's pretty despicable, even for you.

Oh and by the way, I don't even live in Denver.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your mama's bedroom closet, Uh Oh, the plot thickens...:pound::pound::pound:
Nice one. Did you have that one on stand by or did you think it up all by yourself just now?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really want to start getting into crime rates between Denver and Baltimore? Is that seriously where you want to take this? Because surely even you are smart enough to realize that's not going to end well.

I mean, I'm honestly a little shocked that to defend Ray Lewis, you want to bring up a Broncos player that was murdered and then drag the Columbine massacre into it as well. That's pretty despicable, even for you.

Oh and by the way, I don't even live in Denver.

Case in point, Baltimore is a high crime rate, but not much could get any lower than that crime...
And so now we find out you are a bandwagon fan....You've just lost the tiny bit of credibility you had left...

Ray sends his white suit love...
upload_2016-5-10_18-28-57.jpeg Should fit you perfectly ..:dhd::pound::pound:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case in point, Baltimore is a high crime rate, but not much could get any lower than that crime...
And so now we find out you are a bandwagon fan....You've just lost the tiny bit of credibility you had left...

Ray sends his white suit love...
View attachment 116446 Should fit you perfectly ..:dhd::pound::pound:

Do you even know what a bandwagon fan is? Just because I don't live in Denver doesn't make me a bandwagon fan.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even know what a bandwagon fan is? Just because I don't live in Denver doesn't make me a bandwagon fan.

Sure I do, it's broncos6482 by his own admittance....Where do you live ?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you have no clue and no one gives a hardy crap if you aren't sure or not....There was absolutely no talk in Baltimore that I ever heard of about cutting Ray, as a matter of fact, as soon as Ozzie and Modell talked to Ray, they made a public statement that they were standing with him through this ordeal....
No one in Baltimore including team mates and FO ever felt any added pressure about that ordeal, and he admitted that he made a mistake by hanging with the wrong kind of people, then never made that mistake again....
While going onto 2 SB wins, MVP awards and a sure 1st ballot HOF'mer....If that's not a role model to you then, you need to pinch yourself and wake up from your imaginary world....:rolleyes2:

Honestly I don't really count many NFL players as an actual role model. Also for my child I could care less about him winning 2 SB's, MVP awards and such. The people I would rather my child model their life after are those with high character, high morals, great work ethic, and a desire to serve those around her. I'll be much more proud of those things than any trophy she brings home.

And fine I'll just drop this about Ray Lewis. Like I said I didn't like him on ESPN. I thought he was terrible when it came to analysis of the game. He was just too emotionally attached still to the game to actually have any kind of objective eye. He was still of the old school mindset of hate those teams that are the most competitive against you and he couldn't stop that hate from flowing out in his analysis.

Still I do find it funny for you calling me out on not knowing about the whole Ray Lewis situation and then yet you do the exact same thing with the Broncos player shooting. Also I never said that Ray Lewis murdered anyone. I said he had a very bad incident in his life that put a very big black mark on his career. You can say differently but I can promise you a lot of fans outside of Baltimore will remember Ray Lewis more for the murder trial than for him being a HOF player.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't really count many NFL players as an actual role model. Also for my child I could care less about him winning 2 SB's, MVP awards and such. The people I would rather my child model their life after are those with high character, high morals, great work ethic, and a desire to serve those around her. I'll be much more proud of those things than any trophy she brings home.

And fine I'll just drop this about Ray Lewis. Like I said I didn't like him on ESPN. I thought he was terrible when it came to analysis of the game. He was just too emotionally attached still to the game to actually have any kind of objective eye. He was still of the old school mindset of hate those teams that are the most competitive against you and he couldn't stop that hate from flowing out in his analysis.

Still I do find it funny for you calling me out on not knowing about the whole Ray Lewis situation and then yet you do the exact same thing with the Broncos player shooting. Also I never said that Ray Lewis murdered anyone. I said he had a very bad incident in his life that put a very big black mark on his career. You can say differently but I can promise you a lot of fans outside of Baltimore will remember Ray Lewis more for the murder trial than for him being a HOF player.

You won't get any argument from me that he was not good at the espn job, but you will otherwise....
All the qualities you mentioned are fine but high morals and character can be challenged on every person alive, from the white house to the out house, but it's the one's that continue to pursue the high mark that is to be applauded....And Ray did that on the field and off, I can assure you, there are no perfect people on the planet, so you look for the ones who are persistently in pursuit of it....
A wise man once said; if there were no battles, how would you ever find your strengths, or know the joy of victory !! :think:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really an X's and O's guy. Talked a lot about spirit and heart.
Way too much preaching. Glad to see ESPN has finally gotten one thing right. You know what they say? Even a blind squirrel can hear a tree fall in the forest.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know at times you seem intelligent, and then you say something totally retarded like this....You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about....Ray never murdered anyone and the 2 friends that killed the 2 thugs were found not guilty also because it was self defense....
But then there is no question of that drive by murder of a Bronco in a drug related killing some yrs back, now is it ?
Ray was arguably the greatest MLB ever, and an icon in Baltimore and around the league....
When one of those 1 yr wonders up there in the land of child murderers ever get one of these, stop back and I'll listen, but until then, just shut your pie hole up !!!!

View attachment 116321 It's good to be King
He may also go down as one of the greatest character witnesses. Aaron Hernandez wished he had Ray with him instead of those knuckleheads.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everything is so cut and dry, why did he get rid of it? Doesn't seem much reason to do that to me unless he had something to hide.
Tom Brady is asking why as well:noidea:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I do, it's broncos6482 by his own admittance....Where do you live ?
What difference does it make? I grew up in Colorado, my dad is a Broncos fan, and I've been a Broncos fan as far back as I can remember. Just because I don't live in Denver that doesn't make me a bandwagon fan.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make? I grew up in Colorado, my dad is a Broncos fan, and I've been a Broncos fan as far back as I can remember. Just because I don't live in Denver that doesn't make me a bandwagon fan.

I guess it is news to me that you have to live in the city that your favorite team plays in to be a true fan. Wow guess most of the country are not true actual fans but just bandwagon fans because they don't live in the city of their team. I mean what is Oldschool going to do if he ever moves out of Baltimore? I mean some of us have lived all over the world because of work and providing for our families but hey guess because of that I am not a true fan. I guess ignore the fact that one of my first baby pictures ever is with me holding a Broncos football. I guess ignore the fact that my family has been Bronco fans for almost their entire existence. Yup because we don't live in Denver time to find something or someone else to cheer for.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't get any argument from me that he was not good at the espn job, but you will otherwise....
All the qualities you mentioned are fine but high morals and character can be challenged on every person alive, from the white house to the out house, but it's the one's that continue to pursue the high mark that is to be applauded....And Ray did that on the field and off, I can assure you, there are no perfect people on the planet, so you look for the ones who are persistently in pursuit of it....
A wise man once said; if there were no battles, how would you ever find your strengths, or know the joy of victory !! :think:

And I'm glad he has done all those things. Those are not what you listed as reasons that he is a role model though the first time around. You listed his football accomplishments and while those are great and there is no denying that he has been one of the best football players of the last 25 years again those are not the things that I care about for my daughter to look up to. Now I have no clue who Ray Lewis is off the field and from what you have said sounds like he is doing a lot of great things and that is great and I hope he continues to do that. Those are the things if my daughter were to ever ask me about Ray Lewis that I would rather point out and tell her to go and do likewise.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it is news to me that you have to live in the city that your favorite team plays in to be a true fan. Wow guess most of the country are not true actual fans but just bandwagon fans because they don't live in the city of their team. I mean what is Oldschool going to do if he ever moves out of Baltimore? I mean some of us have lived all over the world because of work and providing for our families but hey guess because of that I am not a true fan. I guess ignore the fact that one of my first baby pictures ever is with me holding a Broncos football. I guess ignore the fact that my family has been Bronco fans for almost their entire existence. Yup because we don't live in Denver time to find something or someone else to cheer for.
Those poor people that live in cities without a football team, they can never be a true fan!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those poor people that live in cities without a football team, they can never be a true fan!

Or those who live in small town areas. So for Baltimore there are only around 623,000 people that can even claim to be true fans of the Ravens. For the entire country that would also mean that only a fraction of people could ever claim to be true fans. The rest of us are just bandwagon people. Time to start looking for jobs in Denver I guess.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I love how Cris Carter pretends like he made Randy Moss.

Right? Everybody knows that Randall Cunningham made Randy Moss.

Amirite?

Amirite?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure it does, you just said it's because your dad is a bronco fan, so you are just following your dads preference instead of being a man and forming your own....And whatever state you're in probably has a football team that you are betraying....Last but not least, strangely enough, you joined the Hoop in 2013, 1 yr after PM was signed and made them relevant again....Yep, Bandwagoner if I ever saw one !!!.

Your opinions are...

Disqualified_Parties_zpsgrdrrh6b.png BandyMan ...:L