• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Moss in at ESPN; Ray Lewis, Cris Carter Out?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go.

If you can't be bothered to look, here are the actual facts: Williams was murdered by bullets intended for Brandon Marshall after Marshall got in an altercation with several gang members inside and outside of a club, including spraying them with champagne.

So they are hanging out in a club with gang members, well that couldn't possibly be drug related then..:rolleyes2:
Facts point to Drugs, and either way they were still thugs killing each other in Donkey World !!! :pop2:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they are hanging out in a club with gang members, well that couldn't possibly be drug related then..:rolleyes2:
Facts point to Drugs, and either way they were still thugs killing each other in Donkey World !!! :pop2:
They weren't "hanging out in a club with gang members," they happened to be in a club that gang members also happened to be in and they interacted with them because Brandon Marshall is an idiot. They were actually there for Kenyon Martin's birthday party.

This had nothing to do with drugs, it was pissed off gang members shooting up the wrong limo because they felt disrespected.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't "hanging out in a club with gang members," they happened to be in a club that gang members also happened to be in and they interacted with them because Brandon Marshall is an idiot. They were actually there for Kenyon Martin's birthday party.

This had nothing to do with drugs, it was pissed off gang members shooting up the wrong limo because they felt disrespected.

And you know this from another state as a bandwagon fan....Sure, we believe that you know personally that BM was being a fool and caused the whole thing, what, did his Mama tell you that ???
And you know for a fact that they just happened to be in a club where gang members hung out too, and of course gang members couldn't be mixed up in anything concerning drugs !!! :rolleyes2:
And by the way, BM was a Donkey too, so 1 fool or 2 fools, both from the same fool pool....
And gang members don't normally do a drive by killing over an argument, they break the guys knee caps or something of the sort....
Drive by killings are usually over drugs, or revenge over another killing or serious injury...
Bottom line is, Bronco fans need not to be slinging mud at anyone else in the league when they have plenty of it all over their faces.....

Here's mud in your eye !!! :pound:
mud-in-your-eye.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know this from another state as a bandwagon fan....Sure, we believe that you know personally that BM was being a fool and caused the whole thing, what, did his Mama tell you that ???
And you know for a fact that they just happened to be in a club where gang members hung out too, and of course gang members couldn't be mixed up in anything concerning drugs !!! :rolleyes2:
And by the way, BM was a Donkey too, so 1 fool or 2 fools, both from the same fool pool....
And gang members don't normally do a drive by killing over an argument, they break the guys knee caps or something of the sort....
Drive by killings are usually over drugs, or revenge over another killing or serious injury...
Bottom line is, Bronco fans need not to be slinging mud at anyone else in the league when they have plenty of it all over their faces.....it's called there are court transcripts that speak of exactly what happened with lots of witnesses from the club talking about exactly what Broncos6482spoke about.

Here's mud in your eye !!! :pound:
View attachment 117313

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Try to stay calm cdummy, you have to post below the quote and write whole sentences to be understood...
By the way Einstein, court papers don't tell everything and especially in high profile cases but in all criminal cases there is evidence not released....
Once again I am curious to why you and 6482 answer for each other and get so upset when the other is being debated ?????...
You two are really close I see,

drugsniffers.jpg :eek::L:heh::pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to stay calm cdummy, you have to post below the quote and write whole sentences to be understood...
By the way Einstein, court papers don't tell everything and especially in high profile cases but in all criminal cases there is evidence not released....
Once again I am curious to why you and 6482 answer for each other and get so upset when the other is being debated ?????...
You two are really close I see,

View attachment 117386 :eek::L:heh::pound:

It's called I was posting from my phone real quick between golf and soccer practice and didn't take the time to look at if I was clear at the bottom or not.

And funny how we can't question the whole Ray Lewis and disappearing suit and how there were lots of witnesses that make the Ray Lewis case very cut and dry yet when we point to the exact same thing of lots of witnesses of what happened and yet "nope that doesn't tell the whole story."

Also just so you know the club that they were at was for a birthday party of one of the Denver Nuggets players Kenyon Martin who many of the Bronco players were close with. This club was also in a downtown stretch that connects many of the clubs/bars of the downtown area. This was a very popular place if you wanted to party. So everybody from businessmen, college kids, professional athletes, to that of sometimes gang members party in this area.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 6482 and I are defending this situation because you are making a mockery of one of the worst moments in Broncos history. Honestly I am losing respect for you more and more that you would even think this is funny. Darrent Williams was a greatly respected person in the community that even with only being with the Broncos for a short time had done a ton for the community and for the Broncos organization. He was well liked by all that came into contact with him and unfortunately one of his teammates was an idiot mouthing off to the wrong people and got Darrent killed. Honestly if you want to keep making a mockery of this situation just going to have to block you because this is pathetic.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 6482 and I are defending this situation because you are making a mockery of one of the worst moments in Broncos history. Honestly I am losing respect for you more and more that you would even think this is funny. Darrent Williams was a greatly respected person in the community that even with only being with the Broncos for a short time had done a ton for the community and for the Broncos organization. He was well liked by all that came into contact with him and unfortunately one of his teammates was an idiot mouthing off to the wrong people and got Darrent killed. Honestly if you want to keep making a mockery of this situation just going to have to block you because this is pathetic.

I'm giving you 2 pathetic Donkey fans a taste of your own medicine....You 2 come on here dissing Ray with all your what if, where's this , why's that accusations, make fun of an incident where 2 people died and then when you get the same back, you come up with this crap about making a mockery of your boy being over the top for you...
And if you want to prove what a wus you really are, go ahead and block me, I promise not to miss your whining ridiculous talking out your butt posts at all....
You should be happy anyone besides your boy toy 6482 even talk to you on here anyway...
You need 30 words to say hello and flip flop constantly....:wave:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving you 2 pathetic Donkey fans a taste of your own medicine....You 2 come on here dissing Ray with all your what if, where's this , why's that accusations, make fun of an incident where 2 people died and then when you get the same back, you come up with this crap about making a mockery of your boy being over the top for you...
And if you want to prove what a wus you really are, go ahead and block me, I promise not to miss your whining ridiculous talking out your butt posts at all....
You should be happy anyone besides your boy toy 6482 even talk to you on here anyway...

Seriously when did I make fun of the Ray Lewis situation? I said there were some unsolved parts of that case and said that I didn't think he was exactly the guy who should be talking about setting the example for an organization because of a very public and bad situation in which 2 people were killed and he was involved and actually held back evidence and admitted that he did. That is all I have said on that situation. I don't joke about murder. Too many lives are ruined in such a situation.

And honestly dude you are just such a negative person. You come on here and bully and tear down people left and right. Not really why I come on this board. If you want to call me a wuss that is fine but seriously is this fun to you to just go around tearing down people? If so it just makes me sad for you.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they actually require someone to be a scumbag to get the job?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously when did I make fun of the Ray Lewis situation? I said there were some unsolved parts of that case and said that I didn't think he was exactly the guy who should be talking about setting the example for an organization because of a very public and bad situation in which 2 people were killed and he was involved and actually held back evidence and admitted that he did. That is all I have said on that situation. I don't joke about murder. Too many lives are ruined in such a situation.

And honestly dude you are just such a negative person. You come on here and bully and tear down people left and right. Not really why I come on this board. If you want to call me a wuss that is fine but seriously is this fun to you to just go around tearing down people? If so it just makes me sad for you.

Man, if you aren't the blind hypocrite....Are you so blind that you can't see that you are describing yourself when analyzing me ?????....What makes you think you can criticize without being criticized ????
I come on here to talk about football and banter some for fun, but sensitive Nellie's like you, get your panties in a twist and take it too serious....It's a sports board Jr, if you can't handle the truth, go back to your Madden pretend world, where you can act like the Donkeys are a dynasty instead of the lucky lottery winner that they are....

d2f5b7084b8ac93a1bf2940a1633f1c5.jpg :tsk::tsk::tsk:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not sure how old Os is though...If he is only 16 years old then he has only been a Ravens fan. If he is an older person then yeah you are right he has changed teams quite often. So which is more loyal...Staying loyal to a city or to just one team?

@Oldschool739 an "older person?
He's so old he farts dust!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a moron.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a moron.

Wow, and it only took you 10 days to come up with that brilliant answer and prove to everyone that you have a gay crush on cd by always running to his defense...

gay_shame.jpg :L:L:L

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, and it only took you 10 days to come up with that brilliant answer and prove to everyone that you have a gay crush on cd by always running to his defense...

View attachment 120772 :L:L:L
I was on vacation. It was nice. Had to come back though because this weird guy that I'm pretty sure was @Tgann69 kept staring at me every time I'd go out to the beach.