• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Moss in at ESPN; Ray Lewis, Cris Carter Out?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it does, you just said it's because your dad is a bronco fan, so you are just following your dads preference instead of being a man and forming your own....And whatever state you're in probably has a football team that you are betraying....Last but not least, strangely enough, you joined the Hoop in 2013, 1 yr after PM was signed and made them relevant again....Yep, Bandwagoner if I ever saw one !!!.

Your opinions are...

View attachment 116723 BandyMan ...:L

Only problem with this mindset is the fact that Broncos6482 came here after another Board shut down. Just because he has been posting here only since 2013 doesn't mean he wasn't posting on the Broncos long before that. I mean you started here in 2013 as well. Isn't that the year after the Ravens won the Super Bowl? I mean we could just as easily call you a bandwagon fan here.

Also for many of us yes our fandom comes from our parents. My dad got me watching the Broncos when I was little and I became a big fan with him. It was one of the things that we loved to do together. That doesn't make me less of a fan just because my father is the one that introduced me to the Broncos.

Also my state does not have an NFL team. In fact 22 states do not have NFL teams. So are you saying the people in those states have no right to consider themselves actual fans and can only be bandwagon fans? (yes I live in one of those states)

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm glad he has done all those things. Those are not what you listed as reasons that he is a role model though the first time around. You listed his football accomplishments and while those are great and there is no denying that he has been one of the best football players of the last 25 years again those are not the things that I care about for my daughter to look up to. Now I have no clue who Ray Lewis is off the field and from what you have said sounds like he is doing a lot of great things and that is great and I hope he continues to do that. Those are the things if my daughter were to ever ask me about Ray Lewis that I would rather point out and tell her to go and do likewise.

I presumed you knew as it has been exposed the media and I explained it to a bandwagon bronco fan in this thread...But I am pretty sure that fans opinions won't change who Ray is or his bank account anyway...
He's a long way from perfect, but then no one ever was except for Jesus, and he was criticized also....

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem with this mindset is the fact that Broncos6482 came here after another Board shut down. Just because he has been posting here only since 2013 doesn't mean he wasn't posting on the Broncos long before that. I mean you started here in 2013 as well. Isn't that the year after the Ravens won the Super Bowl? I mean we could just as easily call you a bandwagon fan here.

Also for many of us yes our fandom comes from our parents. My dad got me watching the Broncos when I was little and I became a big fan with him. It was one of the things that we loved to do together. That doesn't make me less of a fan just because my father is the one that introduced me to the Broncos.

Also my state does not have an NFL team. In fact 22 states do not have NFL teams. So are you saying the people in those states have no right to consider themselves actual fans and can only be bandwagon fans? (yes I live in one of those states)

I'm a huge Seahawk fan and I don't even live in the country let alone the state. I've seen every Hawk game since 1998 so if I'm "bandwagon" then so be it.

I loved watching Wilson and the Hawks win the championship:
american-grey-cup.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge Seahawk fan and I don't even live in the country let alone the state. I've seen every Hawk game since 1998 so if I'm "bandwagon" then so be it.

I loved watching Wilson and the Hawks win the championship:
View attachment 116725

Yup I have moved all over the world. Heck lived in Seattle for a few years just a few years ago. Left right before they won the Super Bowl. I wasn't a Seahawks fan but definitely respected the fans there as they were nuts. I've lived in Miami but obviously not a Dolphins fan. Only met a few when living there. Lived out of the country for a while and yeah still followed the Broncos while living in Ecuador. I guess yeah if that makes me less of a fan because I don't live in Denver then so be it. I love the Broncos and find it ridiculous that only true fans have to live in the city of their team.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it does, you just said it's because your dad is a bronco fan, so you are just following your dads preference instead of being a man and forming your own....And whatever state you're in probably has a football team that you are betraying....Last but not least, strangely enough, you joined the Hoop in 2013, 1 yr after PM was signed and made them relevant again....Yep, Bandwagoner if I ever saw one !!!.

Your opinions are...

View attachment 116723 BandyMan ...:L
When I was a kid, I watched the Broncos games with my dad because I looked up to him and wanted to be like him. I have a lot of great memories around the Broncos because of that, and you expect me to just abandon them because that will somehow make me more of a man?

You talk about betrayal, you know what would be betrayal? Deciding to have a new favorite team just because I don't live in Colorado anymore. I'm not betraying any team by not becoming a fan of them.

As far as my time on the hoop goes, I migrated over here after CBS shut down their message boards. I had been posting at CBS under the same user name since 2006.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I have moved all over the world. Heck lived in Seattle for a few years just a few years ago. Left right before they won the Super Bowl. I wasn't a Seahawks fan but definitely respected the fans there as they were nuts. I've lived in Miami but obviously not a Dolphins fan. Only met a few when living there. Lived out of the country for a while and yeah still followed the Broncos while living in Ecuador. I guess yeah if that makes me less of a fan because I don't live in Denver then so be it. I love the Broncos and find it ridiculous that only true fans have to live in the city of their team.

I have a good buddy of mine who's lived in Nashville for over 20 years and he's never even been to an NFL game in his life, yet I live in Canada and I've been to 3 NFL games in two different cities in the past 3 years. Just living somewhere doesn't make you a fan at all.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who are you, his mother or his punk that you have to answer for him ?
I live in Baltimore and am a fan of the Ravens from conception, I don't need your non-valuable approval...
He says because the white suit was never recovered, it means Ray is guilty, I say the evidence looks to prove he is a bandwagon fan....Same principle !! Now go mind your own biz !!:nono:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lived in Seattle and you betrayed the Seahawks by not being a fan? You lived in Miami and betrayed the Dolphins by not being a fan? You're the worst kind of bandwagon fan, always sticking with the same team and not switching your allegiance whenever you move!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Baltimore and am a fan of the Ravens from conception, I don't need your non-valuable approval...
He says because the white suit was never recovered, it means Ray is guilty, I say the evidence looks to prove he is a bandwagon fan....Same principle !! Now go mind your own biz !!:nono:
Well, you know, he did plead guilty to obstruction of justice.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a kid, I watched the Broncos games with my dad because I looked up to him and wanted to be like him. I have a lot of great memories around the Broncos because of that, and you expect me to just abandon them because that will somehow make me more of a man?

You talk about betrayal, you know what would be betrayal? Deciding to have a new favorite team just because I don't live in Colorado anymore. I'm not betraying any team by not becoming a fan of them.

As far as my time on the hoop goes, I migrated over here after CBS shut down their message boards. I had been posting at CBS under the same user name since 2006.

Well it just looks to me that if you can't produce the white suit of evidence , that you are guilty of Banwagoning !!
Have you got it yet ???:doh:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He never said Ray was guilty. He said and many still say that because the suit was never found there is suspicion still around that case and all that happened. Same with Brady and Deflategate of I have no clue if he is guilty or not but the destruction of his cell phone when it was a key piece of evidence definitely raises a few red flags.

And I am calling you out on your comments because I would say good chance over half of us at the Hoop cheer for teams that are not from the city/town we live in. So pretty much you are calling most of us just big time bandwagon fans.

Also I think it is ridiculous that you call him out for loving the same team as his dad. I mean that would be like me saying you being in Baltimore and cheering for a Baltimore team is you not making up your own mind of who you want to cheer for. We all have different reasons we cheer for the teams we do. It doesn't make us any less of a fan.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it just looks to me that if you can't produce the white suit of evidence , that you are guilty of Banwagoning !!
Have you got it yet ???:doh:
I know you're trying to make an analogy, but it's bad and you should feel bad.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lived in Seattle and you betrayed the Seahawks by not being a fan? You lived in Miami and betrayed the Dolphins by not being a fan? You're the worst kind of bandwagon fan, always sticking with the same team and not switching your allegiance whenever you move!

I know my fandom should be questioned for only cheering for one team my entire life. My address means much more than my loyalty.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I think it is ridiculous that you call him out for loving the same team as his dad. I mean that would be like me saying you being in Baltimore and cheering for a Baltimore team is you not making up your own mind of who you want to cheer for. We all have different reasons we cheer for the teams we do. It doesn't make us any less of a fan.

But apparently it makes us less of a man. Or something.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But apparently it makes us less of a man. Or something.

Yeah how horrible for us to have great dads that we looked up to as role models who spent time with us and invested in us. How horrible for our dads to try and find different ways to connect with us such as through a sporting team.

I guess my love for KU basketball is false too because it is some of my fondest memories of my time with my grandpa before he passed away. Guess time to find a new team.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you know, he did plead guilty to obstruction of justice.

But he didn't shoot up a school, take drugs and get shot for it, get suspended for drug violation or anything else...
Probably because he wasn't a bronco and didn't live in that Rocky Mtn Get High state...:rolleyes2:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he didn't shoot up a school, take drugs and get shot for it, get suspended for drug violation or anything else...
Probably because he wasn't a bronco and didn't live in that Rocky Mtn Get High state...:rolleyes2:

Pretty sure just a few days ago a teacher was shot in the parking lot of a Baltimore school. In fact there have been 3 what is considered school shootings in the state of Maryland since 2011.

And again you still have no clue what actually happened that caused a Bronco player to be shot and killed. Throw in we have Ngata and Boyle both suspended for PED use just in the last 2 seasons for the Ravens.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrent Williams murder had nothing to do with drugs. You either have no idea what you're talking about, or you're intentionally ignoring the facts in a pathetic attempt to make a failed point.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said and many still say that because the suit was never found there is suspicion still around that case and all that happened.

The suit means nothing. Everyone knows Baker and Lollar were stabbed to death. There is no doubt about this. Everyone knows it was Oakley and Sweeting that did the stabbing. There is no doubt about this. There were numerous witnesses to the entire incident. No murder happened that night, so there (of course) cannot be a murderer. There were two homicides that night that were deemed to be justifiable. End of story.