• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Moss in at ESPN; Ray Lewis, Cris Carter Out?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what these media outlets should understand is just because you were a good player doesn't mean you will be good in studio or in the booth. Carter did grow on the job and got better, but never made me want to watch. Steve Young is about as blah as they come. Ray Lewis would make a better position coach imo....loved him as a player but how does Tom Jackson still have a job? I guess he's joined at the hip with boomer now.

Guys like Collinsworth, Strahan, the other NYG, the twin that went nuts...they could speak well, articulate thoughts...at least you felt like they should be in the media.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure just a few days ago a teacher was shot in the parking lot of a Baltimore school. In fact there have been 3 what is considered school shootings in the state of Maryland since 2011.

And again you still have no clue what actually happened that caused a Bronco player to be shot and killed. Throw in we have Ngata and Boyle both suspended for PED use just in the last 2 seasons for the Ravens.

Show the white suit , what are you hiding something....I'm pretty sure you have your stories twisted, like your panties get everytime your favorite bandwagon team gets dumped on....Now I know why you and your little funny buddy go limp wrist every other day....Life Partners is what they call it, ain't it ? :L:pound::pound:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrent Williams murder had nothing to do with drugs. You either have no idea what you're talking about, or you're intentionally ignoring the facts in a pathetic attempt to make a failed point.

That's not what I heard, and why else would someone do a drive by execution, the day after the Donkeys got sent home from the playoffs, was it a gambling debt, maybe he was late on his rent or something....
I'm not sure it was anything other than Drugs, and I have seen no proof otherwise....:ranger:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or those who live in small town areas. So for Baltimore there are only around 623,000 people that can even claim to be true fans of the Ravens. For the entire country that would also mean that only a fraction of people could ever claim to be true fans. The rest of us are just bandwagon people. Time to start looking for jobs in Denver I guess.
What happens if a team relocates? Doesn't that make OS a
1. Browns fan
2. Colts fan
3. Raven fan
sounds pretty bandwagoney to me?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it's Ray's common practice to destroy blood soaked clothing.
He was administering CPR. But by being black he didn't think the judge would believe him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if a team relocates? Doesn't that make OS a
1. Browns fan
2. Colts fan
3. Raven fan
sounds pretty bandwagoney to me?

Well I'm not sure how old Os is though...If he is only 16 years old then he has only been a Ravens fan. If he is an older person then yeah you are right he has changed teams quite often. So which is more loyal...Staying loyal to a city or to just one team?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I heard, and why else would someone do a drive by execution, the day after the Donkeys got sent home from the playoffs, was it a gambling debt, maybe he was late on his rent or something....
I'm not sure it was anything other than Drugs, and I have seen no proof otherwise....:ranger:
Here you go.

If you can't be bothered to look, here are the actual facts: Williams was murdered by bullets intended for Brandon Marshall after Marshall got in an altercation with several gang members inside and outside of a club, including spraying them with champagne.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not sure how old Os is though...If he is only 16 years old then he has only been a Ravens fan. If he is an older person then yeah you are right he has changed teams quite often. So which is more loyal...Staying loyal to a city or to just one team?
I'm fairly certain OS is older than I am and I'm on the wrong side of 50. So yes he would have HAD to have been a Colts fan.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fairly certain OS is older than I am and I'm on the wrong side of 50. So yes he would have HAD to have been a Colts fan.

So again the question then is which is more loyal...That to a city or that to a team? To me team would mean more than city. If the Broncos ever moved out of Denver I would easily cheer for them wherever they went and if another team moved into Denver while I would be interested to see how they do they would never compare to that of the Broncos.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again the question then is which is more loyal...That to a city or that to a team? To me team would mean more than city. If the Broncos ever moved out of Denver I would easily cheer for them wherever they went and if another team moved into Denver while I would be interested to see how they do they would never compare to that of the Broncos.

I wouldn't change my fandom either, if the Raiders do move to Las Vegas it will NOT make me a Raiders fan.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't change my fandom either, if the Raiders do move to Las Vegas it will NOT make me a Raiders fan.

Yup to me that would be you being a bandwagon fan and just joining up with whatever is most convenient because it is close to you. Many of us have been fans of our teams for years through really great seasons and just down right terrible seasons. If that is not true fanhood then I don't know what is.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup to me that would be you being a bandwagon fan and just joining up with whatever is most convenient because it is close to you. Many of us have been fans of our teams for years through really great seasons and just down right terrible seasons. If that is not true fanhood then I don't know what is.
I was a bandwagoneer 45ish years ago, but I was 5. Never jumped of that wagon though.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a bandwagoneer 45ish years ago, but I was 5. Never jumped of that wagon though.

I was too. We all started watching our team for some reason. I loved watching the games with my dad and it didn't help I was born during the beginning of the Elway era. So yes my team had a lot of success early on but also a lot of heartache with terrible Super Bowl losses. I also endured some pretty bad years after Elway left and then of course the McDaniel's era that I thought would completely destroy the team. Thankfully Elway has once again saved this team. A lot of great memories throughout the years and a lot of just have to shake your head in disgust moments but through it all stuck with the team.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was too. We all started watching our team for some reason. I loved watching the games with my dad and it didn't help I was born during the beginning of the Elway era. So yes my team had a lot of success early on but also a lot of heartache with terrible Super Bowl losses. I also endured some pretty bad years after Elway left and then of course the McDaniel's era that I thought would completely destroy the team. Thankfully Elway has once again saved this team. A lot of great memories throughout the years and a lot of just have to shake your head in disgust moments but through it all stuck with the team.
Wait a second, you only like the Broncos because your dad was a fan? You're not even a real man, you're nothing but a fake bandwagon fan!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a second, you only like the Broncos because your dad was a fan? You're not even a real man, you're nothing but a fake bandwagon fan!

I know...I will turn in my mancard later today then. I am sorry I have brought such shame to the Broncos fanbase.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fandom also come from my dad, not that he was a Cowboys fan just that he hated the Rams and on the day I was watching him bitch up an anti Rams rant they were playing Dallas. Yes as a non-man child I idolized my dad.