• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Moss in at ESPN; Ray Lewis, Cris Carter Out?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This sums up Ray Lewis so well: emotional, intense, passionate, and completely nonsensical. Especially brilliant is the way he wrapped up his speech:

Very interesting that he talks about the reputation he left at the organization. If anything he brought a much worse situation to the team with the whole murder thing. So not sure he should be speaking on the reputation left at the organization.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN will not improve NFL coverage until Chris Berman and Tom Jackson are fired and forcibly removed from the premises.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even realize Lewis worked at ESPN.

He didn't, he just hung out there and collected a check for it like most of those x player nags do....
I love my boy Ray, but he really stunk at that job....
Now is this the white Randy Moss that used to be on NFL network or the player Randy Moss that liked to moon the fans and walk off the field during a play, that is replacing them ???

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very interesting that he talks about the reputation he left at the organization. If anything he brought a much worse situation to the team with the whole murder thing. So not sure he should be speaking on the reputation left at the organization.

You know at times you seem intelligent, and then you say something totally retarded like this....You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about....Ray never murdered anyone and the 2 friends that killed the 2 thugs were found not guilty also because it was self defense....
But then there is no question of that drive by murder of a Bronco in a drug related killing some yrs back, now is it ?
Ray was arguably the greatest MLB ever, and an icon in Baltimore and around the league....
When one of those 1 yr wonders up there in the land of child murderers ever get one of these, stop back and I'll listen, but until then, just shut your pie hole up !!!!

temp5lewisstatue--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_zpsmy6fnhkz.jpg It's good to be King

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, he prevented teams from tripling Moss! Give him credit!
Cris Carter is less humble. He claims he "taught him how to be a man and play the game."

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know at times you seem intelligent, and then you say something totally retarded like this....You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about....Ray never murdered anyone and the 2 friends that killed the 2 thugs were found not guilty also because it was self defense....
But then there is no question of that drive by murder of a Bronco in a drug related killing some yrs back, now is it ?
Ray was arguably the greatest MLB ever, and an icon in Baltimore and around the league....
When one of those 1 yr wonders up there in the land of child murderers ever get one of these, stop back and I'll listen, but until then, just shut your pie hole up !!!!

View attachment 116321 It's good to be King

You call me out on not understanding a situation then have no clue what actually happened when a Bronco player was killed.

I didn't say he murdered someone. I said he was involved in a situation that someone was murdered. He also did plead guilty in that case to obstruction of justice after striking a deal with the prosecutors in exchange for his testimony against two of his companions. Throw in there is still a lot of suspicious information around that case. So again not sure he is the guy you want saying he has set the example for the organization. That doesn't mean he wasn't a great player as he is easily a 1st ballot HOF player. There really is no questioning that. There was talk though when that all happened in the Ravens organization of letting him go as they did not want to be associated with that. They decided to not cut him but from what I have read it was a real possibility that almost happened. So obviously the organization was not happy that one of their players was associated with murder.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cris Carter is less humble. He claims he "taught him how to be a man and play the game."

Due to your never ending & nonstop trolling of everything Ohio State not sure if I believe you. Not saying CC didn't say something like that but could you provide a link of CC saying that about Moss?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call me out on not understanding a situation then have no clue what actually happened when a Bronco player was killed.

I didn't say he murdered someone. I said he was involved in a situation that someone was murdered. He also did plead guilty in that case to obstruction of justice after striking a deal with the prosecutors in exchange for his testimony against two of his companions. Throw in there is still a lot of suspicious information around that case. So again not sure he is the guy you want saying he has set the example for the organization. That doesn't mean he wasn't a great player as he is easily a 1st ballot HOF player. There really is no questioning that. There was talk though when that all happened in the Ravens organization of letting him go as they did not want to be associated with that. They decided to not cut him but from what I have read it was a real possibility that almost happened. So obviously the organization was not happy that one of their players was associated with murder.

Still wrong. There was no murder. Two thugs were killed by two other thugs in self defense. There is no "suspicious" information. The entire freakin' thing happened outside a crowded bar with numerous witnesses. A group of thugs tried to prove how tough they were and started shit with Lewis and his entourage. They followed said entourage outside (instigating the fight) and the shit hit the fan. The two thugs that died bit off way more than they could chew.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RayRay responds.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't find RayRay to be inspiring?

Personally...Ray Ray gives me a headache. I wish I never had to see (or hear) him again after he retired.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still wrong. There was no murder. Two thugs were killed by two other thugs in self defense. There is no "suspicious" information. The entire freakin' thing happened outside a crowded bar with numerous witnesses. A group of thugs tried to prove how tough they were and started shit with Lewis and his entourage. They followed said entourage outside (instigating the fight) and the shit hit the fan. The two thugs that died bit off way more than they could chew.
So where exactly IS Ray's white suit?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 116321 It's good to be King
Well apparently there is some question, at least for you, since you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

It had nothing to do with drugs.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where exactly IS Ray's white suit?

Who knows. He got rid of it. What does this have to do with anything? Everyone knows two thugs were killed and everyone knows the two thugs who killed them and why they killed them. This isn't a "whodunnit".