• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the YPA is pretty bad but looking at it, that has been something that was always an issue. Looking over his whole career, there's only a handful of games that even skewed that number upward. He's kind of a checkdown guy, all things considered. Maybe DCs have figured that out and say, make him beat us downfield and he just isn't consistently accurate enough. Not sure, just guessing here.
The overwhelming narrative is that the Jags coaches suck ass and Lawrence is fine..

but I'm a little suspect of that because it has to be the narrative since they already paid Lawrence.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I just can't talk crap about Justin Herbert. I think he has the Matt Stafford career arc personally. Hopefully with a trade but probably not.

Herbert is banged up so often. Not Joey Bosa often but often. This is clearly a rebuilding year for the Chargers. If he sucks next year then I'll talk crap but his oline yesterday was like a walking pre-snap penalty. Quentin Johnston is the bust every random person on reddit thought he would be.