• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Brown and Samuel in my money league.
I have Brown and Krupp (at least Higgins is back) along with Njoku and Jonathan Brooks (that one was strategic lol).

I also was smart enough to add Jajuan Jennings in all 3 of my leagues this week, only to leave him on the bench in all 3 lol. Looks like I'll survive that in at least two of the leagues.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes, the Niners/Rams game is turning into an injury bowl - for the Niners CMC, Deebo and possibly Kittle out, for the Rams Nucua and Kupp and a couple of O-Lineman out. Purdy and Stafford won’t have many weapons to get the ball to.
Yeah, Rams are missing Kupp, Nacua, Higbee of their WR/TE, Jackson and Avila from their OL (and Noteboom, who was starting for the suspended Jackson at LT), starting corner Darius Williams, and starting safety John Johnson. Not sure why they haven't elevated Witherspoon from the PS yet.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also BS. Stafford is already working with 2nd and 3rd string linemen.
I agree with the point that stats are one of many tools but also realize that some are likely overly subjective

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Brown and Krupp (at least Higgins is back) along with Njoku and Jonathan Brooks (that one was strategic lol).

I also was smart enough to add Jajuan Jennings in all 3 of my leagues this week, only to leave him on the bench in all 3 lol. Looks like I'll survive that in at least two of the leagues.
I picked up Jennings and played him. He got me 43...but get this shit...I also had Mark Andrews (0) and Isaiah Likely (1) in my lineup. They simply ran Dallas to death. No need to throw. Just my luck.

I'm down 11 going into MNF. I have Joe Burrow and he has Ja'Marr Chase.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well lets review the profound statements about me here at the hoop.

older than old itself.
flat broke
extreme alcoholic
racist

and now...how shitty I was as a kid and now as a Dad.

yep...you got me good.
stings so bad
And a guy who likes to play the victim like a European soccer player taking a dive.