• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the OC Shane Waldron is getting the same pass blocking and receiving production out of his RBs as he did last year in Seattle. Might as well have 10 men on field.
Lol. People need to pay attention when Seattle sends guys packing and us fans say the guy ain't all that. I know Waldron came from the McVay tree but he isn't as good as O'Connell.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the guy the Bears took over Jalen Carter?

Darnell Wright doesn't seem outright bad but he is extremely inconsistent.

Worth mentioning that Jalen Carter's PFF grade this year is 30.00. Thats embarrassing for someone of his talent.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnell Wright doesn't seem outright bad but he is extremely inconsistent.

Worth mentioning that Jalen Carter's PFF grade this year is 30.00. Thats embarrassing for someone of his talent.
Yeah after watching the Birds last night I immediately regretted this post haha.

Carter and Jordan Davis have both been subpar. For me those two Georgia kids are the most disappointing pieces on the Eagles and that’s saying something because there’s a bunch of underperforming candidates.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah after watching the Birds last night I immediately regretted this post haha.

Carter and Jordan Davis have both been subpar. For me those two Georgia kids are the most disappointing pieces on the Eagles and that’s saying something because there’s a bunch of underperforming candidates.
Jordan Davis not being good is a bit surprising to me for sure. I remember seeing him in the Super Bowl and it took everything Creed Humphrey had not to get completely bowled over.

Chris Lindstrom might be the best player on the Falcons, though. Probably just need to see how the young guy recover

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know how they can objectively measure this metric? Seems a bit suspect to me

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wall Street journal has an interesting article today on how you can’t buy Marvin Harrison Jr.’s jersey right now. It’s not for sale because Harrison and his dad are in some kind of legal battle with Fanatics over royalties. Arguably the rookie of the year candidate and you can’t even get his jersey? Sheesh. Both sides leaving money on the table.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Davis not being good is a bit surprising to me for sure. I remember seeing him in the Super Bowl and it took everything Creed Humphrey had not to get completely bowled over.

Chris Lindstrom might be the best player on the Falcons, though. Probably just need to see how the young guy recover
He seems like a very immature kid, which was obvious after his car incident. Eagles took the gamble and it looked good early but he’s hitting a wall. It doesn’t help that he’s constantly double teamed. Falcons were blocking our edges with tight ends by the end of Monday night. Total disrespect for Bryce Huff and Nolan Smith.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems like a very immature kid, which was obvious after his car incident. Eagles took the gamble and it looked good early but he’s hitting a wall. It doesn’t help that he’s constantly double teamed. Falcons were blocking our edges with tight ends by the end of Monday night. Total disrespect for Bryce Huff and Nolan Smith.
Ah, double teaming often speaks to a different problem.

In college, Georgia had all of those complimentary pieces and they dominated. It kinda makes sense that the same thing wouldn't happen in the NFL once the level of competition improved unless everyone got notably better.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the 'is Atlanta for real' week with KC coming to town. Not really a fan of the matchup. Falcons have AJ Terrell and 3 secondary players who are very familiar with the Chiefs. Pacheco hurt. Hollyword Brown done. Chiefs one big hole on their D is coverage LB. Tranquill has kinda stunk so far this year and Bolton is limited in coverage. Pitts, in theory, should be difficult.

Its still the Chiefs, though. We'll see how this goes.