• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related topic have you noticed how the officals don't blow the whistle on plays now? In the past if the runner was stopped at the 1 they whisle blew at the time forward progress had been stopped. Now they allow the play to continue which gives time for offensive players to push the pile. That is so frustrating, defenses should be rewarded for stopping the play. Have the rules changed?
I hate announcers and when I watch live sports, I’m often listening to Spotify or Pandora so I’m not really hearing that but it does seem like they let plays go on longer even after it seems forward progress is stopped.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs seem to be flirting with the idea of having Kingsley Suamatia as their starting LT. Draft heads all had him as a project with high upside. Wanya Morris seems to be getting reps as a backup guard. The OT position in general should be the big initial question mark on the team.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate announcers and when I watch live sports, I’m often listening to Spotify or Pandora so I’m not really hearing that but it does seem like they let plays go on longer even after it seems forward progress is stopped.
Well the announcers like to say how the running back is taking 5 tacklers for a ride while conveniently ommitting the part where the pile is being pushed. Blow the fucking whistle when forward progress has been stopped.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the announcers like to say how the running back is taking 5 tacklers for a ride while conveniently ommitting the part where the pile is being pushed. Blow the fucking whistle when forward progress has been stopped.
i usually mute the tv during a romo game.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i usually mute the tv during a romo game.

I used to like him. His ability to predict the play before the snap was impressive. Now he is way too much for me. Why a network pays so much money for announcers amazing me. We don't turn the channel when they have an announcer we don't like, most do as you do but you still watch. We sure as Hell don't tune in because of the announcers.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to like him. His ability to predict the play before the snap was impressive. Now he is way too much for me. Why a network pays so much money for announcers amazing me. We don't turn the channel when they have an announcer we don't like, most do as you do but you still watch. We sure as Hell don't tune in because of the announcers.t flat out
me and my buddies watched redskin games while listening to frank,sunny,sam.romo just flat out lets his love or dallas into every game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me and my buddies watched redskin games while listening to frank,sunny,sam.romo just flat out lets his love or dallas into every game.
Can't do that now with the delay. You would hear "Touchdown Washington Redskins" before the ball is snapped on your TV.. Ask me how I know.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related topic have you noticed how the officals don't blow the whistle on plays now? In the past if the runner was stopped at the 1 they whisle blew at the time forward progress had been stopped. Now they allow the play to continue which gives time for offensive players to push the pile. That is so frustrating, defenses should be rewarded for stopping the play. Have the rules changed?
you used to not be able to assist the runner. Since that rule change all this other BS has gone rampant.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I’m alone on this and maybe I’m an asshole but I felt really uncomfortable being invited into McMichaels bedroom and his hospice care in his bed like that. It doesn’t even seem like he’s in a position to be able to say that this what he wanted. It seems like other people made the decision for him.

Maybe I’m wrong and I’ve gotten some facts wrong and I welcome the correction.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just based on the number of people in the room, along with what I can see in the background,
it looks more like some sort of general meeting room, as opposed to a private patient room.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I’m alone on this and maybe I’m an asshole but I felt really uncomfortable being invited into McMichaels bedroom and his hospice care in his bed like that. It doesn’t even seem like he’s in a position to be able to say that this what he wanted. It seems like other people made the decision for him.

Yeah, that was hard to watch.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. That pic was so sad and I wish we did not see it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. That pic was so sad and I wish we did not see it.
ALS is one of the worst things that can happen for a person. Your loved one seemingly falls apart before your very eyes. It’s very very difficult. If when he was cognizant and able to verbalize things, McMichael wanted to use his platform to raise awareness for ALS and what it does to the patient then I stand corrected. It’s just a difficult position for a proud person to be in and have these images broadcast around the world. No easy answers here.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It used to be the rule, but was changed. Same change that has allowed the tush push.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALS is one of the worst things that can happen for a person. Your loved one seemingly falls apart before your very eyes. It’s very very difficult. If when he was cognizant and able to verbalize things, McMichael wanted to use his platform to raise awareness for ALS and what it does to the patient then I stand corrected. It’s just a difficult position for a proud person to be in and have these images broadcast around the world. No easy answers here.

My former classmate's wife lost her battle. Her funeral was very emotional. The nurse who cared for her broke the rule in health care and became personally involved. She spoke at the funeral and revealed that she cried on her way home from work.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My former classmate's wife lost her battle. Her funeral was very emotional. The nurse who cared for her broke the rule in health care and became personally involved. She spoke at the funeral and revealed that she cried on her way home from work.
its hard to not get involved or hurt from it.